Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for active guild

Captnlittleblue
Captnlittleblue
Soul Shriven
Hey I just got back into ESO after maybe 2 years of not playing. I used to run as a templar healer but I'm trying at templar DPS now. I have several almost fully levelled characters (I don't know what the CP is at now but I used to be maxed). However I'm mostly interested in running as my templar. Basically looking for a guild that is female friendly, open to re teaching me some of the aspects of the game/helping me out, and a most importantly a guild that runs DUNGEONS ! Obviously you'd have to help me out with dungeons to start. But yeah. Anyone active, friendly, helpful, out there? I don't know if it matters but I'm AD faction on my templar.
  • Christianwashere1
    Christianwashere1
    Soul Shriven
    You can try my guild it may be a starter but I know a few ways around dungeons especially since I’m not just a werewolf warden I also know a healing spell so I can probably help my guilds DarkFalls it’s up to you
  • BadSerpico
    BadSerpico
    ✭✭✭
    Hey I just got back into ESO after maybe 2 years of not playing. I used to run as a templar healer but I'm trying at templar DPS now. I have several almost fully levelled characters (I don't know what the CP is at now but I used to be maxed). However I'm mostly interested in running as my templar. Basically looking for a guild that is female friendly, open to re teaching me some of the aspects of the game/helping me out, and a most importantly a guild that runs DUNGEONS ! Obviously you'd have to help me out with dungeons to start. But yeah. Anyone active, friendly, helpful, out there? I don't know if it matters but I'm AD faction on my templar.

Ebonheart Defenders is looking for any an all friendly team oriented players. We are friendly players have plenty of knowledge players that will help with Dps, tanking and healing plus teach mechanics . We also have regular DLC HM vet dungeon runs/Skin runs, VDSA, PvP and other events. We use the band App communicate/organize plus Xbox Club that we post pics, vids and achievements etc . If you are interested reply here or msg GT Bad Serpico and
    LL Nepenthe LL
  • PoseidonEvil
    PoseidonEvil
    ✭✭✭
    Im looking to get my guild Minor Sorcery up and running again, took a break for a bit, but I am back in the swing full force. let me know if you are interested!

Minor Sorcery
    In-game ID: alchelvly
    Phixeon Maghi -- Breton Healer
    Harrow the Souleater -- Breton Necro Healer
    Krogyle dro-Smoketh -- Orc Stamdk
  • SMG_Spytock
    SMG_Spytock
    ✭✭
    Hey there, We could be a good fit for you, we have a mix of High CP players and new members. We run dungeons on a daily basis and are building the player base to get Vet dungeons running on a daily basis. We have a discord server with dedicated ESO channels. Join us on discord https://discord.gg/gsfJJKq or send me a message GT SMG Spytock
  • Cryptor
    Cryptor
    ✭✭✭