Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

[Xbox][NA]Minor Sorcery *Recruiting* PvE Dungeons/Trials guild

PoseidonEvil
PoseidonEvil
✭✭✭
T99GGpR.jpg

Minor Sorcery is a new and upcoming endgame Dungeons and Trials guild.
Aiming to welcome new and returning players with open arms. There are no set Core teams at this time as we are in the beginning stages of recruitment. Seeking knowledgeable players for possible Raid Officer roles. Anyone seeking an extra place to pick up a group for some veteran content is welcome to join! drop a message below and ill send invites out as soon as I can.

Edited by PoseidonEvil on August 27, 2019 8:41PM
In-game ID: alchelvly
Phixeon Maghi -- Breton Healer
Harrow the Souleater -- Breton Necro Healer
Krogyle dro-Smoketh -- Orc Stamdk
  • iffy90210
    iffy90210
    Soul Shriven
    Gt: FlashGod H20
  • PoseidonEvil
    PoseidonEvil
    ✭✭✭
    iffy90210 wrote: »
    Gt: FlashGod H20

says your guild slots are full
  • PoseidonEvil
    PoseidonEvil
    ✭✭✭
    *bump*

Update dropped today, come on guys! let my team help you if you are a new player just now joining us in the fantastic world of Tamriel!!!

returning veterans are welcome to, as I need a large base of knowledgeable players to help out with the ever growing population of newer players.

lets make the eso community better again!!!
  • Czar_Rick
    Czar_Rick
    Soul Shriven
    Could I get an invite?
    GT: Czar Rick
  • PoseidonEvil
    PoseidonEvil
    ✭✭✭
    **bump**

I recently had that eso flame reignited!! looking to try and get my guild up and running again. Recruiting anyone looking to get into an active dungeons guild! Using discord as a second form of communication so let me know if you are interested either on here or send me a XBL message; GT is A L C H E lVl Y
  • Kevbot3
    Kevbot3
    Soul Shriven
    Interested in getting into some trials please add GT: iz mortality zi
  • MadNeedHelp
    MadNeedHelp
    ✭✭
    GT: MadNeedhelp, if there’s space left...looking for a good group to play with.
    XBOX ONE
    VR16 HIGH ELF SORC
    EBONHEART PACT
  • akdave0
    akdave0
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am interested, but not if I have to eat ass for a place in the group. Not into the elitist bait and switch. Im a damn good healer and have cleared most vet trials. If you can certify that your guild is non-toxic, I will join. But lately toxic environments seem to be the norm.
  • GaM3rGA1
    GaM3rGA1
    ✭✭
    Hi,

I would like to join your guild. I have a healer that is vet dungeon and trials based. Has over 8 full sets of gear so she is ready for anything. Shoot me an invite if you have room.

Thanks

Ange