Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Poll: Which is your main class? (2020)

• bearbelly
    bearbelly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Warden
    Warden.

The only class I don't play is Templar, but my main is a warden, as are several of my alts.
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Warden
    Technically my main toon is a DK, but I have 3 wardens.

DK was mt first toon, and she will always be my achivement collector. I really REALLY love Warden's playstyle tho.
    Edited by CaffeinatedMayhem on January 11, 2020 9:40PM
  • Elf_Boy
    Elf_Boy
    ✭✭✭
    Sorcerer
    I have characters across all classes. Well maybe not a warden and havnt gotten to Necro yet.

It is nice how the classes can be built out very different ways.
    ** Asus Crosshair VI Hero, Ryzen 1800x, 64GB DDR4 @ 3000, GTX 1080 ti, 4K Samsung 3d Display m.2 Sata 3 Boot Drive, m.2 x4 nvme Game Drive **
  • Prrasha
    Prrasha
    ✭✭✭
    Templar
    Khajiit Magplar tank, because a feline-race "paladin"/magic-knight is always my main, if one is available. (A kerra paladin, cathar jedi guardian, charr guardian, etc, in other games.)

The alts get plenty of playtime, too. "Main" is by plurality of playtime, not majority.
  • Kittytravel
    Kittytravel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nightblade
    Nightblade so I can stealth/invis and skip through 90% of fights when questing and just get it done.
  • Rukia541
    Rukia541
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nightblade, The one with max crafting :'(
    Templar would be so much easier to main.. but I've got too much progress on nb, and he's also on his way to unlocking the cadwel hat. There's no way I am starting that up again on another char after all I've done so far. I just need to start collecting more gear sets for nb, I am real tired of stam dps.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most of my main characters are magicka Sorcs. ESO is a magic-based game, so it just feels right to play the Sorcerer.
    ESO Plus: No
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorcerer
    Magsorc, enjoying the battle mage fantasy.
    Give us clannfear mounts!
  • Greystag
    Greystag
    ✭✭✭✭
    Warden
    Warden main since beta.

Kidding. Used to play Templar because back when I started, it was the best option for healing by far and I'm a heal boi. Jumped ship the day Morrowind arrived and became a Warden main (I only have 1 character that I play). It combines my 2 favourite themes: Nature and Ice magic (I'd say animals too, but I really dislike Morrowind fauna). Even though the latter could really use some work, I'm glad we got this class.
    | PC / EU |
    | Aspen Greystag, Khajiit Warden, Frosty boi |
    | Healer, Tank, Damage dealer |
    | CP: 1800 |
    | Guilds: Officer at Meridia's Light |
  • oddbasket
    oddbasket
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nightblade
    My main's class and race hasn't changed since beta. It's all about the personality my character exudes and the way he looks for me.
  • LukosCreyden
    LukosCreyden
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Necromancer
    Currently maining Magcro, but have played a lot of Magplar in the past. StamSorc is my old main, but after playing it for years I wanted a change. Also, I am not a huge fan of how my character had to be transparent most of the time.
    Struggling to find a new class to call home.Please send help.