Maintenance for the week of January 20:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU for maintenance – January 20, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – January 20, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – January 20, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)

AoE Rats in Dragonhold

Heresyall
Heresyall
✭✭✭
Hello ,
2 fights from AoE Rats in dragonhold.
Group play is probably stronger than ever and the meta is magden/magdk/magnecro.

And some good ap/hour without any ap buff. :smile:
unknown.png
Edited by Heresyall on January 7, 2020 12:34AM

-Heresya EP MagNB/AR 50
-Hȩresya EP MagNB/AR 50
-Lonely Player EP MagNB/AR 50
-Heresyą AD MagNB/ AR 41
-Lord Herrington EP Magdk/AR 36

Hopesfire
  • biminirwb17_ESO
    biminirwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Yawn, I see your alliance buddies were calling out for a second breach at Fare, so you run around upstairs getting very little ap from players who have already died recently. While AD try to also defend the outer walls.

Then try to take flags, but your setup wont let you stay still or you die so you run upstairs again,

EP zone chat says that you are losing the north.

Bit embarrassing really.
  • TheFM
    TheFM
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yawn, I see your alliance buddies were calling out for a second breach at Fare, so you run around upstairs getting very little ap from players who have already died recently. While AD try to also defend the outer walls.

Then try to take flags, but your setup wont let you stay still or you die so you run upstairs again,

Bit embarrassing really.

Story of ads life in bahlkodan. The amount of blue ball talk wouldmake you think we were talking about something else.
    I'm that mudcrab those bandits always talk about.
  • MipMip
    MipMip
    ✭✭✭✭

Bit embarrassing really.

Some people don't realize (see above quote) that not everyone 'plays the map', in fact many competitive groups don't, and there are other objectives, such as finding challenging outnumbered fights, that a guild or group can set for themselves.

Impressive as always, AoE Rats!
    PC NA ∙ PC EU

Current Guilds (main): Týr ∙ Illusion ∙ Flame
    Former Guilds (main): Unfriendly Fire ∙ Dracarÿs

'My only complaint about ball groups is that there aren't enough of them. Moar Balls.'
    - Vilestride
  • biminirwb17_ESO
    biminirwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    The problem with many "Ball Groups" is their definition of a challenging fight, they can't siege a defended keep because their structure gets broken, this leads to either taking an undefended keep or running in after another group or faction has breached the keep.

Once in a keep they have to keep moving to keep their structure so flipping flags at a defended keep is difficult, in tri keeps with an upper level once forced upstairs they are usually wiped eventually.

I am not doubting the skills involved in Balling, just the logic. They are predictable and in my opinion a bit sad.
  • TheFM
    TheFM
    ✭✭✭✭
    The problem with many "Ball Groups" is their definition of a challenging fight, they can't siege a defended keep because their structure gets broken, this leads to either taking an undefended keep or running in after another group or faction has breached the keep.

Once in a keep they have to keep moving to keep their structure so flipping flags at a defended keep is difficult, in tri keeps with an upper level once forced upstairs they are usually wiped eventually.

I am not doubting the skills involved in Balling, just the logic. They are predictable and in my opinion a bit sad.

One trick ponies mostly. Me and my friends have setups just for them now, so when we are in group, we hit them with 10 or more proxy dets, negates, timestops, walls of elements, etc, and they crumble pretty quick. Alone i still try to do that, works about 50 percent of the time. Sure it takes skill and timing, but one you know their tricks, its real easy to deal with.
    I'm that mudcrab those bandits always talk about.
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Always amaze to me to see people judging others playstyles but most of the time haven't experienced it themselves. In other words, I would be happy to have you teach us how to run a group of 12 players fighting on their own and having enough damage to kill people while being able to stand still under a siege shower and heavy pressure to flip flags.

The thing is, I know sometimes guilds manage to make it work and flag the keep on their own from the inside with a ram while dealing with that pressure and personally when it works out, that's one of the most satisfying thing to me.
    Edited by frozywozy on January 17, 2020 8:18AM
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR39
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR28
    Twitch.TV/FrozyESO
    PvP Group Builds
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    TheFM wrote: »

One trick ponies mostly. Me and my friends have setups just for them now, so when we are in group, we hit them with 10 or more proxy dets, negates, timestops, walls of elements, etc, and they crumble pretty quick. Alone i still try to do that, works about 50 percent of the time. Sure it takes skill and timing, but one you know their tricks, its real easy to deal with.

Only your 10 players without your faction zerg in the mix? Very impressive.

Oh wait..
    Edited by frozywozy on January 17, 2020 8:20AM
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR39
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR28
    Twitch.TV/FrozyESO
    PvP Group Builds
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug