The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Ps4 bluescreens, lag and skill delay since February

• Tsukyme
    Tsukyme
    ✭✭✭
    Cyrodill is messed up from long time ago and really seems ZOS dont care at all
    Trust me ZOS iv been doing a better Game Test than any of your Beta Testers cuz its literally impossible to them never have noticed Cyrodill Glitches, Teleports, DCs, Freezes, Blue Screens, Lag, and all kind of weird buggy stuff
    So for one time in ur life, get someone to watch our videos and make a list to fix all those minor bugs that makes
    It unplayable.
    https://youtu.be/IhldfbBPlMY
    "A'tvar where are you?"
  • Tsukyme
    Tsukyme
    ✭✭✭
    Before any ADMIN come to say its our internet problems, many of us have really good internet. Me for example as i stated in a previous post i have 150mbps download, 60mbps upload, and trust me i play any game 100%, download 50gigs in 40minutes, your server is the problem, bad coding, bad servers, bad treatment to ur customers product
    We deserve a better server for supporting this game for so long
    "A'tvar where are you?"
  • regime211
    regime211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The fact that I used to complain about not being able to play on the 30 day locked campaign for PS4 NA. I'm glad I can't because The lag is beyond terrible! I just don't understand how other people aren't dealing with this and I mean other people as in ZERGS, especially when I can get hit with their full rotation before I get a chance to even recover.
    Edited by regime211 on March 17, 2020 3:34AM
  • jadarock
    jadarock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    regime211 wrote: »
    The fact I would complain about not being able to play on the 30 day locked campaign for PS4 NA. The lag is terrible I just don't understand how other people aren't dealing with this and I mean other people as in ZERGS

I'm on xbox na and I've turned it off three straight nights at 8pm. Unplayable trash ultis barswaps skills potions doors seige npcs ect ALL not working correctly. I'm a strict pvper and legit cant play past 730 8pm smh ridiculous
    Edited by jadarock on February 22, 2020 1:50AM
  • dmar613
    dmar613
    ✭✭✭
    I stopped playing for a year because of bad performance. I came back for double ap event, it was alright, but after this feb 5th update the performance became atrocious in kaal.

There is nothing left to say but, if this update for performance on console does not fix these performance issues in cyrodiil then expect a mass exodus to take place.

I know where to place my expectations, which is, the update will not fix anything for us in cyrodiil. In fact i believe there will be another fiasco like the the time we were given a performance update, and every time you died you had to reset the game.
    4th Grand Overlord For DC Xbox One. 123,486 pvp kills Crip from the Sexy Time Slayers aka Leaps of Dreamz
  • RedGirl41
    RedGirl41
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_SarahHecker hundreds of people on ps4 been submitting tickets about the lag and skill delay just like you asked. Are you going to announce a fix? Just a reminder pvp (the whole game) has been just about unplayable since November. You can’t do anything remotely competitive or endgame because of blue screen and lag/skill delay in pvp.
  • AgaTheGreat
    AgaTheGreat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm more and more convinced that the no Greymoore pre-order on PS4 store has something to do with this game being in such a terrible state for the last four months. At first it was a funny notion but it feels like someone hit the nail on its head with that theory.

IMHO, use twitter to inform both all the ask PlayStation accounts and various console media outlets to make them see what is happening here.
    PS4 EU Aga_The_Grey - retired | PC EU AgaTheGreat
  • WilliamESO
    WilliamESO
    ✭✭✭
    🏳
    Edited by WilliamESO on February 27, 2020 5:03PM
  • WilliamESO
    WilliamESO
    ✭✭✭
    💆
    Edited by WilliamESO on February 27, 2020 5:02PM
  • AMeanOne
    AMeanOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What?
  • stamcro
    stamcro
    ✭✭✭
    Sad Sony let’s this garbage continue really.
  • CycnusX1TheGreat
    Playing in Cyrodiil on Xbox this weekend is impossible. Sits on loading screens right in the middle of combat. If you are lucky enough to get clear you are long dead and the keep fight over. The only time Cyrodiil works is when no one is on. This game is a complete waste of time and costs too much for the product received.
  • valeriiya
    valeriiya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm more and more convinced that the no Greymoore pre-order on PS4 store has something to do with this game being in such a terrible state for the last four months. At first it was a funny notion but it feels like someone hit the nail on its head with that theory.

IMHO, use twitter to inform both all the ask PlayStation accounts and various console media outlets to make them see what is happening here.

ZO$ has been blaming PS4 and players for years, it's never been ZO$'s fault, maybe they got sick of it too
    Edited by valeriiya on February 22, 2020 10:43PM
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PvE casual overland player. First blue screen after latest patch. I dared to attempt traveling from Root Whisper village wayshrine to whatever wayshrine is closest to that Box-Something world boss.
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • stamcro
    stamcro
    ✭✭✭
    Be nice to hear some input from the team...
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PvE casual player report: blue screened in Stonefalls while trying to walk up to the jewelry survey area.

That’s 2 days in a row now after a nice long break from them.
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • RedGirl41
    RedGirl41
    ✭✭✭✭
    Console is still a disaster, anyone going to acknowledge or fix the massive skill delay? It’s so bad that abilities aren’t even doing damage @ZOS_BrianWheeler hello? Pvp?
  • Jjitsuboy98
    Jjitsuboy98
    ✭✭✭✭
    Game is a broken product at this time. PVP unplayable.
  • stamcro
    stamcro
    ✭✭✭
    Should be refunded this month.
  • dotme
    dotme
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/513588/2-crashs-in-10-minutes-4-in-1-hour-good-job

Wow... Cyrodiil on PC might just be turning into a dumpster fire following today's PC DLC update.

This doesn't exactly fill me with hope or confidence. Historically, these sort of issues can take several weeks to patch on consoles. I'm feeling a bit nervous for the March 10th update on PS4 now. It's possible things could go from bad to worse...

:'(

PS4NA
  • Xandreia_
    Xandreia_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dotme wrote: »
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/513588/2-crashs-in-10-minutes-4-in-1-hour-good-job

Wow... Cyrodiil on PC might just be turning into a dumpster fire following today's PC DLC update.

This doesn't exactly fill me with hope or confidence. Historically, these sort of issues can take several weeks to patch on consoles. I'm feeling a bit nervous for the March 10th update on PS4 now. It's possible things could go from bad to worse...

I saw this too, its infuriating how little ZOS cares about the state of the game and now with PC catching a little taste of what us console players deal with maybe they will have to actually address it!

It baffles me how we are told to submit feedback yet no one at ZOS is making an official announcement/post addressing it.

Arent community managers meant to manage the community? Where are they?
  • stamcro
    stamcro
    ✭✭✭
    Because when we submit feedback we get overruled by all the happy people that haven’t stepped foot in pvp at prime time
  • AgaTheGreat
    AgaTheGreat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xandreia_ wrote: »

I saw this too, its infuriating how little ZOS cares about the state of the game and now with PC catching a little taste of what us console players deal with maybe they will have to actually address it!

It baffles me how we are told to submit feedback yet no one at ZOS is making an official announcement/post addressing it.

It's actually disheartning. When I first wrote about the blue screens in November, there wasn't anything investigated, no-one really did anything for months. When PC has the same problem the devs open an investigation on day one.

DAY ONE.

Reflect on that everybody.

Edited by AgaTheGreat on February 24, 2020 11:20PM
    PS4 EU Aga_The_Grey - retired | PC EU AgaTheGreat
  • Xandreia_
    Xandreia_
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's actually disheartning. When I first wrote about the blue screens in November, there wasn't anything investigated, no-one really did anything for months. When PC has the same problem the devs open an investigation on day one.

DAY ONE.

Reflect on that everybody.

It's amazing honestly lol
  • CassandraGemini
    CassandraGemini
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Do you really expect a ZOS-employee to officially come out and say "Well, we're terribly sorry, but we really botched this big time!" They're not exactly known for admitting to their mistakes, especially - as AgaTheGreat correctly pointed out - when it comes to consoles. Because, as sad as it is, they just don't care all that much about us compared to the PC population. Every once in a while someone from ZOS comes in here and posts some form of update, but some real acknowledgement of how unbelievably bad this situation is? Nope.

I actually wasn't able to play for a week or so now, and then I come to the forums and check this thread, and, despite my better judgment, still feel a bit let down by what I find. All the more so because I had already expected things not to have changed for the better. It really is disheartening.
    This poor little Bosmer stealth passive had passionate friends and a big loving family!

• RedGirl41
    RedGirl41
    ✭✭✭✭
    No abilities working again tonight. Hit an ultimate and it did zero damage for the entire duration.

My whole guild is submitting tickets @ZOS_SarahHecker. That blue screen was a couple weeks ago now? Now we have literally unplayable lag. Worse than the usual insane lag 🙄
  • RedGirl41
    RedGirl41
    ✭✭✭✭
  • Xandreia_
    Xandreia_
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Do you really expect a ZOS-employee to officially come out and say "Well, we're terribly sorry, but we really botched this big time!" They're not exactly known for admitting to their mistakes, especially - as AgaTheGreat correctly pointed out - when it comes to consoles. Because, as sad as it is, they just don't care all that much about us compared to the PC population. Every once in a while someone from ZOS comes in here and posts some form of update, but some real acknowledgement of how unbelievably bad this situation is? Nope.

I actually wasn't able to play for a week or so now, and then I come to the forums and check this thread, and, despite my better judgment, still feel a bit let down by what I find. All the more so because I had already expected things not to have changed for the better. It really is disheartening.

I dont expect them to do anything, if they can comment on a post about pc lagging several times, I'd have thought console users kind of deserve the same treatment! Instead, our issues get brushed under the carpet and we get ignored.
    Theres no wonder console players are angry and defensive when developers only seem to care about 1 platform, releasing some sort of "we hear you" post or comment on this thread may just stop us from thinking they arent taking notice of anything we say, ps4 is a dumpster fire rn and it's not going to get any better 🤷🏼‍♀️
    No cc immunity (I had to cc break 9 times a few days ago just to get cc'd again 2 seconds after by a dumb tank 🙄)
    Random freezes, lag that makes you move slow af, skill delay all the crappy things mentioned in this thread, yet no community managers/anyone from ZOS are here addressing it 🤷🏼‍♀️
    We get 1 comment saying "submit tickets" the guild I'm in sent hundreds in a week, and no one has heard anything, theres been no response on forums.. at this point I honestly have no idea why we bother lol
  • stamcro
    stamcro
    ✭✭✭
    Keep on them don’t give up. Us console users need this addressed and fixed !