Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Best Stamina Build , PVE ?

• WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think Stam Sorc is best for solo PVE and Stam Necro is best for groups. Sorc’s Surge and Hurricane will keep you alive without a healer, and they do well with either 2h or dw + bow.
  • validifyedneb18_ESO
    validifyedneb18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think Stam Sorc is best for solo PVE and Stam Necro is best for groups. Sorc’s Surge and Hurricane will keep you alive without a healer, and they do well with either 2h or dw + bow.

personally I rate sorcs surge heal as pretty ***, and one of the great shames of playing stamsorc.

Addiitionally (and even more sadly) the only buff it provides is the one most readily avaluable and already on your pots, making no room for it in a decent build.
    EU: Magden, Magknight, Stamsorc(*2), Magsorc
    NA: Magplar, Magden, PotatoBlade
  • SkuBBi
    SkuBBi
    And this build what do you think?
    https://youtu.be/6KHCPFDwHEc
    Because somebody said that Alcast has small bugs with a build for more experienced players...
    PC EU | 155CP | @Skubbi02
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Kargnuth | Templar | Stamina DPS | Orc
    Grulzul | Sorcerer | Stamina DPS | Orc
  • azjuwelz
    azjuwelz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Alcast's PVE builds specify that they are for dungeons, trials and arenas--those are all group content. And they're meant for end-game group content, specifically.

If you plan to play solo, you may want to check his solo builds. Also, his beginner guides can give you a good foundation on the type of class you're playing.

Sorcs are certainly easier to do solo content. DK is tanky by nature, so you may have a little harder time killing things--things also tend to have a harder time killing you.

Armor and weapon sets matter a LOT. My biggest advice would be to join a guild even if you plan to play solo, in order to get help from guildmates. They can craft armor that will help you while you're starting out. Otherwise, learn crafting and learn it NOW. Craft yourself a set of Hunding's Rage medium armor as soon as you can.

Also notice how the different builds tell you to place your attribute points all in stamina. That's to help increase your damage. Food helps. Potions are good for an emergency heal.
    Xbox-NA
    Guildmaster of Nightmothers Deadly Deals

PVE/PVP Stamblade: Ylandra Silverthorn
    PVE Magwarden healer: Raw'zl Dah Zel
    PVE DK Tank: Greta Feuerwerk
    PVP StamDK: Helga Feuerwerk
    PVP Necro Healer: Dratha Helbain
    PVE Magcro: Dorian Fey
    PVE Magblade: Arivssa Thaoral
    PVE Magsorc: Eldara Birchwood
  • SkuBBi
    SkuBBi
    I wish there was a StamSorc solo...
    Daggerfall Covenant
  • SkuBBi
    SkuBBi
    I will try to build something myself, but what skills are mandatory for StamSorc?
    Daggerfall Covenant
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SkuBBi wrote: »
    I will try to build something myself, but what skills are mandatory for StamSorc?

Hurricane, Bound Armaments, Barbed Trap, Critical Surge, Endless Hail. You’ll also want a spammable and an AoE execute, so either Wrecking Blow + Reverse Slice (two handed) or Rapid Strikes + Whirling Blades (dual wield). Camo Hunter is important for solo content, until you have a good healer for Minor Berserk and good potions for Major Savagery. Razor Caltrops is also good for solo content to get Major Fracture on your enemies (the tank will do this in group content). Dark Deal is a good sustain tool and burst heal, and Vigor can be used as a powerful heal over a few seconds. Blade Cloak can also add some more survivability and AoE damage, but it’s less common than it used to be. I’ve also seen the Clanfear pet used recently for damage, but it didn’t seem very impressive IMO, so one of the first things to drop if bars get too full.
  • SkuBBi
    SkuBBi
    And how do you get a level in the guild faster?
    Daggerfall Covenant
  • SkuBBi
    SkuBBi
    How sooner can I get the warrior guild level?
    Daggerfall Covenant
  • SkuBBi
    SkuBBi
    Because on the previous character I had 45 lvl and Barbed Trap skills I still couldn't get...
    Daggerfall Covenant
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Leveling the Fighters Guild is accomplished by killing Daedra and undead and closing dolmens. You can also level it by doing a FG daily quest each day. More info here: https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Fighters_Guild#Reputation
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wish there was a StamSorc solo...

This is my solo stamina sorcerer build, it's even easier than DK:
    https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildData?id=95229

Night Mother's Gaze is crafted and it's by far one of the best sets on stamina sorcerer since you don't have access to Major Fracture (5280 penetration) debuff otherwise. You can replace Vicious Ophidian and the monster set with other sets if you can't get those.

Rotation is simple.

Buff with Critical Surge, activate Bound Armaments
    LA->Rearming Trap->bar swap->Hurricane->LA->Endless Hail->LA->Poison Injection->bar swap->Bound Armaments->(LA->Rapid Strikes)x4->Bound Armaments->(LA->Rapid Strikes)x4->Bound Armaments [repeat].

If you have multiple enemies and/or some are dropping low, do Whirling Blades instead of Rapid Strikes. Refresh Critical Surge and Bound Armaments when they drop. Basically the rotation boils down to refreshing your DoTs: Rearming Trap, Endless Hail, Hurricane when they run out, the duration is slightly different but you can treat it like a 15s static rotation to simplify things. In between do the spammable skill, either Rapid Strikes or Whirling Blades, then every 4th skill hit Bound Armaments to throw the knives. LA means weaving light attacks. The idea is to pinch the attach button just before you hit the skill button.
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • SkuBBi
    SkuBBi
    I didn't like Khajiit, will Redguard be fit for this build?
    Daggerfall Covenant
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I didn't like Khajiit, will Redguard be fit for this build?

Any race with maximum stamina and/or weapon damage bonus will work for stamina builds. You will only see a very slight difference if you have a perfect rotation. Some races have a sustain bonus, for example Redguard or Wood Elf, and they can sustain it using blue food, while others, like Orc will need Artaeum Takeaway Broth or Dubious Camoran Throne to fully sustain a light attack rotation.

But for solo you want to weave some heavy attacks in anyway, since you have other drains, you mai need to roll dodge, vigor etc. For example in my Stamina DK build I weave 2 heavies with the DoTs on the front bar: HA into Blood Craze, HA into Venomous Claw. 2W heavies are quick anyway, around 1.2s annimation, so they won't mess up the rotation since the GCD for skills is 0.9s or thereabouts.
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |