Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Gamepad on pc

• Iexo_Peoa
    Iexo_Peoa
    TheFM wrote: »
    I don't use the official controller support.
    I made my own Xpadder profile which I've been using and improving upon since 2013.
    Xpadder is better in that it allows button combinations that ZOS's code seems to ignore

Example: I want A button to be Ability#1, but I want Left bumper + A button to be Mount
    You can't do this combo with official controller support!

But you CAN do this with Xpadder!

Yes you can. I have one of my potion hotkeyed to lb + a , same with lb + X, lb +y, and lb + b, and I'm using the in game controller ui

How? How did you get it to take the combos? On mine when I press the second button it just replaces the first.
  • oldbobdude
    oldbobdude
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    anadandy wrote: »
    I use an xbox controller for most things, but I made a hotkey to swap to k/m for guild bank, mail. etc since the gamepad UI for those sucks.

Likewise. And several addons just don’t work with controller like TTC, awesome guild store, expanded craft bag, others. For me, in town I use K/M but outside of town controller. I like the hot key idea, I generally go into options.
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

We have closed this topic as it was originally created in December 2019. In many cases, it's better to create a new thread on a topic that you want to discuss as opposed to bumping one that is rather old.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.