The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Who will the bat hit next patch?

• xxthir13enxx
    xxthir13enxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One thing you can count on....

Whatever gets done...
    Will get Over done.
  • SoixanteNeuf
    SoixanteNeuf
    ✭✭✭
    I like Thogard's ideas, damage has lost a lot of relevancy this patch with healing going unchecked.
    • Change Endless fury to proc only off the caster's damage. It's still a potent debuff
    • Revert the cost decrease on Streak/BoL. BoL should not give snare immunity, it already absorbs all projectiles for 3 seconds(!)
    • Buff dizzy's damage by 10% to justify the channel/melee range requirement
    • Address the viability of pets as reticule blockers
    • Implement diminishing returns for stacking HoT from multiple people

• Wayshuba
    Wayshuba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While I wish that this combat team might have had a true wake up call with the last two disasters of patches to really spend time fixing things with some kind of forethought and rational reasoning, I don't have much hope this is the case.

For me personally, next patch will determine whether I keep going with the game or hang it up for good. The game is an utter mess now compared to earlier this year and I don't believe the current combat team is competent enough to actually fix things.

If the next patch is the same disaster as U23 and U24 was when it comes to combat adjustments, it will be time for me to move on.

I once really enjoyed this game since I started playing in Feb. 2017, but the fatigue of these sledgehammer approaches to combat skills every three months has really got to me at this point. I've lost a good number of regular guildmates as a result of their approach to these changes and now I barely log in as it is.

Last month, I didn't even make it halfway through the second week of daily logins because I only logged in nine times and the longest I was on was five minutes. This month is even worse. All of my dis-satisfaction solely rests on the current combat team - they have taken all the other joy I had with the game out of it.

Lastly, considering the next performance improvements will require us to uninstall, re-download and re-install the game, that will give many an inflection point to wonder if it is worth doing if the are just going to hang it up.
    Edited by Wayshuba on December 6, 2019 5:27PM
  • ZOS_FalcoYamaoka
    Greetings,

Some posts were removed from this thread due to their non-constructive nature. Please remember to abide to the community rules in your discussions.
    Staff Post
  • kojou
    kojou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Whatever I am using.
    Playing since beta...
  • Blinkin8r
    Blinkin8r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My guess... the entire playerbase cause performance is gonna be horrendous. If it's not, I'll eat my hat.
    II Blinkin II
    Xbox 1 NA
    "A man without the sauce is lost, but the same man can become lost in the sauce."
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Who will be hit?

100% me. Always have gotten nerfed some way, some how...
  • khajiitNPC
    khajiitNPC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well — MMOs generally are an endless rotation of buffs and nerfs.

But Considering how they buffed DoTs and HoTs then turned around and nerfed DoTs, (and as they stated then and now; they are watching it closely), you can pretty much guarantee a nerf on HoTs.

Myself, I’ve yet to be hit with any “bat”, or to make it more clear, I’ve rolled with the changes and still perform pretty much the same (as most players). You can be a salt mine if you want, but I prefer to look at any negative change as a way to reinforce my ability as player. Am I forum qq’er or can I overcome any obstacle?
  • Kali_Despoine
    Kali_Despoine
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mayrael wrote: »
    I wouldn't be surprised if some sets and things I use in my "private" build would be nerfed, I get whisps that I am a cheater and I was reported on regular basis :P In general nerf magblades xD

didnt we tell you to hide that bow already
  • GrimTheReaper45
    GrimTheReaper45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a sorc, im guessing sorc

mainly because i cant remember the last combat decision that made me happy.
  • tim99
    tim99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some people seem to enjoy farming mats all day (apart from the bots).
    So maybe they expand the nerfs to non-combat things, like respawn times of flowers a.s.o.

But hopefully they rework on backsides of (other) paintings again. It was so awesome. Kappa.

Or re-design the bottom of trees, pls?. -.-