Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Who will the bat hit next patch?

Flaaklypa
Flaaklypa
✭✭✭✭
Who do you guys think the next n̶e̶r̶f patch will hurt?

Here are my guesses:
-Necromancer: will probably end up on the store like warden, and so they will probably recieve a hefty overall damage reduction. Since it has been meta for months now
-All single target spammable attacks: They are currently so strong people should not use DOTS (at least not many) in a rotation, but rather just keep spamming that Wrecking blow, which is really braindead and boring. But after Zos nerfs all AOE and dots by such a large portion what do they expect?
-Orcs: They are currently being used by almost every single end game stamina char because of the incredibly weapon damage and 1k extra health.
  • huntgod_ESO
    huntgod_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People seem to be enjoying Stamplar and Magplar, so I'd guess they are in the rotation :-P
    --- HuntGod ---
    Officer of the Unrepentant
    www.unrepentantgaming.com
  • rabidmyers
    rabidmyers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    my endgame stamina char is argonian cuz uhh yeah, master race n all
    at a place nobody knows
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Idk tbh. I hope that nerfs will end... I mean at some point they will have to, as there will be nothing left to nerf lol.
    Anyway, I know it is too early for that, but my New Year's resolution in ESO is simple:

Ignore the nerfs. If something gets nefed, well that is a pity. But 2019 changes in ESO made me to drop PvP (server issues & nerfs) and end-game PvE... then how they are gonna affect me ? ZOS will nerf crafting writs & crafting dailies or what ?
    :D:joy:
  • MakeMeUhSamich
    MakeMeUhSamich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Abysmal performance, decreased sustainability, and decreased dps has nerfed my even caring.
  • Rehdaun
    Rehdaun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    stamplar will be nerfed guaranteed. That's the toon I picked to play this patch.
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Everything you love
  • xxthir13enxx
    xxthir13enxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Resto Staff and Healers
  • Tirps
    Tirps
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not sure tbh, but I got feeling that it will hurt mag NB in way or another..
    cp1k+ ( ´•౪•`)
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm confident Vamp Drain will get the bat. It follows absolutely none of the standards ZOS has fit other abilities into (high-damage stun, ticking off the 1-second or 2-second standard, "overloaded"). I expect a hefty damage nerf or maybe a transfer of the stun to the end of the channel (if that happens, RIP yet another interesting skill).
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • ketsparrowhawk
    ketsparrowhawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cross healing and 1h/shield is my guess.
  • Zephard
    Zephard
    ✭✭✭
    Any skill or class or race being used by players. That is as narrow of a guess as I can give. Any more detail is to difficult for me to divine.
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zephard wrote: »
    Any skill or class or race being used by players.
    So no Werewolf nerfs next patch ? That would be new.... :D
  • Wheresthetea11
    Wheresthetea11
    ✭✭✭✭
    The servers
  • Czekoludek
    Czekoludek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They will definitely nerf fun cuz this is what new combat team nerfs every patch
  • Zephard
    Zephard
    ✭✭✭

Never played a Werewolf, but I thought they had skills?
  • ShawnLaRock
    ShawnLaRock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nords & Vampires. Wreck ‘em before the next chapter highlights them.

S.
  • Zulera301
    Zulera301
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it'll be DKs, the same way it always is.
    Shortly after the formation of the Ebonheart Pact, a Nord woman was given a tour of the Tribunal Temple. When later asked about the experience, she seemed upset. Suffice to say, the Dunmer were not pleased to hear this, and thus they inquired further.
    "Well," the Nord frowned, "the priests were very angry and unwelcoming. They kept shouting things at me like "you can't drink that mead in here!" and "somebody stop her, she's running naked!" and "we can't catch her; she's covered in grease!""
  • robpr
    robpr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Of course petsorcs
  • Stebarnz
    Stebarnz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    healing overall.
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah, but just like you have said "used by players"... The point was that almost no one uses WW...
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Mag Sorc OP + Templars OP + Unkillable DKs = Nerf NB

Edited by vamp_emily on December 5, 2019 10:20PM

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Zephard
    Zephard
    ✭✭✭

Yeah, but just like you have said "used by players"... The point was that almost no one uses WW...

Thanks, that makes the joke understandable.
  • Finedaible
    Finedaible
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Anything remotely fun.
  • Reyleigh
    Reyleigh
    ✭✭✭
    i hope they nerf loading screens
  • SpiderKnight
    SpiderKnight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My predictions for new chapter or Q1 dlc:

Dks skills cost will be increased by 47%.
    Templars will become cardboard cutouts.
    Nightblades will be given plastic bottles to fight with.
    Sorcs will have their pets removed entirely but shields increased by 80%.
    Warden will be given butterflies that do nothing.
    Necro will have all damage reduced by 75% to move everyone onto the new class that'll be able to breathe and wipe out entire zergs.

All this has happened before, and all this will happen again.
  • Frostystuff
    Frostystuff
    ✭✭
    Something needs to be done about stamina race passives. Don't think orcs should necessarily be nerfed but you know there is an issue when it's so clearly the meta for pve stam and everything else is only fornrollplay flavour.

• xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    my money is on the necromancer...I mean new chapter will be announced on January 16th so yeah elsweyr milking cow is dried out...time to properly balance the class that is over the top above everyone else...but who knows ppl still complain about nbs so u never know :trollface:
  • Hapexamendios
    Hapexamendios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Don’t really care to guess. Just know it’ll be as unnecessary as the last rounds of nerfs imo.
  • Somers23
    Somers23
    ✭✭
    Well if they nerf vampire drain, the execution on the Templars channel should go as well. And whatever other good use it has.
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS balance department:

And we will nerf.....
    giphy.gif
    That thing ! :D:joy: