The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Who will the bat hit next patch?

• akdave0
    akdave0
    ✭✭✭✭
    If temp healer get nerfed anymore, we have already lost springs and orbs, jabs, and shields. Nerf anything more and we’ll be using just our hands.
  • Onefrkncrzypope
    Onefrkncrzypope
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It will be CP
    -Immortal Redeemer-
    -Extinguisher of Flames-
    -Gryphon Heart-
    -Potato-

If I edited a post, it was for spelling. It is always because of spelling....
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    gonna have a guess and say NMA and templars will get a hit
  • Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nerf bat already hit my will to play for 3 patches now not sure what more they want from me... i been playing black desert lately sure its kinda pay to win but atleast my money does something other than ruin server performance lol
  • Kolzki
    Kolzki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pet sorcs have been on a roll so probably pet sorcs again.
  • Somers23
    Somers23
    ✭✭
    Seriously they should just nerf everything to oblivion so everyone can quit next patch
  • martinhpb16_ESO
    martinhpb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nightblades, the class Devs love to hate
    At least the spelling is difficult for you.
    Hew's Bane*
  • karthrag_inak
    karthrag_inak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This one hopes for orcs and dunmer. /evil chuckle.
    PC-NA : 19 Khajiit and 1 Fishy-cat with fluffy delusions
  • Kingslayer513
    Kingslayer513
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    then how they are gonna affect me ? ZOS will nerf crafting writs & crafting dailies or what ?
    :D:joy:

Please don't give ZOS any ideas :#
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully AoE healing will be limited to group members.
  • Kingslayer513
    Kingslayer513
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You mean the class that used to be top dog in PVE for what, almost 2 years straight?
  • Czekoludek
    Czekoludek
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You mean the class that used to be top dog in PVE for what, almost 2 years straight?

More like one year and blades for most of game life were awful. It's like saying that devs love magDKs because now it is in good state, even when it was poop for years.
  • frozzzen101
    frozzzen101
    ✭✭✭✭
    Necromancer, orb and orc are getting shafted for sure.
  • KageNin
    KageNin
    ✭✭✭
    Templars because too stronk with toppling charge in PeVePe also people are calling for it , and Nightblades because why not
  • Bobby_V_Rockit
    Bobby_V_Rockit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully puncturing sweeps.
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't be surprised if some sets and things I use in my "private" build would be nerfed, I get whisps that I am a cheater and I was reported on regular basis :P In general nerf magblades xD
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’d like to see five things and ONLY these five things, please don’t change too many things at once, it makes it too hard to isolate the variables.

1. Bring major vulnerability and major protection down to 20% from 30%
    2. Buff ALL dot dmg by 10%
    3. Nerf vigor and RR tooltips by 15%, bring back AOE element of vigor but make it half of the single target tool tip instead of what it was before
    4. Minor maim drops to 10% from 15% (to coincide with minor vulnerability)
    5. Every 10k HP over 25k becomes 50% less effective, and this is cumulative (and battle spirit only). For example, someone with 30k hp would now have 27.5k HP.
    35k becomes 30k
    40k becomes 32.5k
    45k becomes 35k
    50k becomes 36.125k
    55k becomes 37.5k

The reduction would go in before minor toughness is calculated. Maybe also factor it in before CP bonuses are added. There’s a lot of tweaks but I’d like to see stalemate / troll builds cease to be a thing that doesn’t require talent to pull off. For people that can’t be bothered to learn PvP they can always just play a snipe spam nightblade instead.
    Edited by Thogard on December 6, 2019 10:35AM
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Templar n Necromancer class, If I had to guess.
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dragonknight.
    PC EU
  • Deathlord92
    Deathlord92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My stamblade a Breton because I like the race and I do just fine 😊
  • Anhedonie
    Anhedonie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Necromancer, Warden and probably Templar. I'm like 99% sure on the first two though.
    Profanity filter is a crime against the freedom of speech. Also gags.
  • TheFM
    TheFM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Templars. Hands down.
  • TheFM
    TheFM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    frontend wrote: »
    Who do you guys think the next n̶e̶r̶f patch will hurt?

Here are my guesses:
    -Necromancer: will probably end up on the store like warden, and so they will probably recieve a hefty overall damage reduction. Since it has been meta for months now
    -All single target spammable attacks: They are currently so strong people should not use DOTS (at least not many) in a rotation, but rather just keep spamming that Wrecking blow, which is really braindead and boring. But after Zos nerfs all AOE and dots by such a large portion what do they expect?
    -Orcs: They are currently being used by almost every single end game stamina char because of the incredibly weapon damage and 1k extra health.

Yeah if necro gets nerfed anymore it will vanish from pve, just like it has already vanished from pvp :/. Try playing a magromancer in pvp.
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the last year was any indication Sorc will probably get the bat yet again just because we gotta keep the nerf sorc meme alive and well. I foresee more nerfs I hope not I really wish they buff sustain back to pre Morrowind levels again the combat in this game feels so clunky especially on console with the increase cost most skills got.
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
  • WeerW3ir
    WeerW3ir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Idk tbh. I hope that nerfs will end... I mean at some point they will have to, as there will be nothing left to nerf lol.
    Anyway, I know it is too early for that, but my New Year's resolution in ESO is simple:

Ignore the nerfs. If something gets nefed, well that is a pity. But 2019 changes in ESO made me to drop PvP (server issues & nerfs) and end-game PvE... then how they are gonna affect me ? ZOS will nerf crafting writs & crafting dailies or what ?
    :D:joy:

idiot. dont give them ideas!! :joy:
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whatever they nerf that needs nerfed will be done in a way that nerfs everybody.
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    EU-PC server.
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • TheFM
    TheFM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Asardes wrote: »
    EU-PC server.

It already had its legs and arms cut off, at this point its just squirming around yelping " tis but a flesh wound "
  • Urvoth
    Urvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    None of it really even matters till they fix performance.
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Templars will be first followed by necros once they have milked enough Elsweyr and dlc sales from them
    Beta tester November 2013