Maintenance for the week of January 25:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – January 25
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – January 26, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – January 26, 2:00PM EST (19:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EST (23:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance– January 27, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EST (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – January 27, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EST (13:00 UTC)
Those That Do Vet Trials: Prog Team
My Progression team meets twice a week to work on set goals. We’re good people. Decent Players. Not particularly overpowered; we learn mechanics and play the game.
Currently we’re somewhat re-building after a little falling out. We beat the Craglorn Hardmodes, VMoL and VSS now working on VHOF.
So we’re not working on world records or anything, just trying to beat stuff. Few whacks at HoF and I’m realizing my Zaan’s monster set seems particularly bad here. We’re at the pinnacle factotum. The thing only ever seems to proc right before I immediately have to move out of range or on something that’s about dead anyways.
My raid lead suggested I go with something else then. It makes sense at least for this fight.
So I’m thinking about other things in raid setup. More specifically in Progression group. All my Bloodthirsty jewelry really. Our biggest problem is getting to within execute range.
The general consensus has been 3 bloodthirsty is maximum damage for trials . But you have to get there first. So is this just bad elitist advice? Could infused be better? Maybe a mix of BT/infused?
I have also heard that there’s very little if any difference between arcane and infused. Haven’t bothered to see for myself, only heard it were the case.
So between %100 and %25 boss health, Bloodthirsty does exactly nothing for you. This large chunk of boss fight is our prog teams Biggest problem. Am I completely off my rocker to think maybe something else could help out more here?
I’d love to hear some expert thaughts on the matters.