Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

[Crafted Sets] - Lore and Combat Suggested Changes to Crafted Sets

• SimensJacket
    SimensJacket
    ✭✭✭
    Changes are good and creative. Most of them require bit balancing in pts, your alessia's bulwark is permanent direct damage immunity. It needs cooldown.

EDIT: Ok, after re-reading my suggestion I understand why this would be too good. Ill change it to proc in more specific situations.
    8% chance on any damage to negate the next direct damage source is, however, ridiculous. That will proc as often as blood spawn since it proc’s off dot ticks and can passively negate ultimates as well as spammables.

Hmm ok... So maybe change it to when you take direct damage, get a 8% or even 6% chance to negate the next direct damage?
    Edited by SimensJacket on November 5, 2019 3:26PM
  • Jimmy_The_Fixer
    Jimmy_The_Fixer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Changes are good and creative. Most of them require bit balancing in pts, your alessia's bulwark is permanent direct damage immunity. It needs cooldown.

EDIT: Ok, after re-reading my suggestion I understand why this would be too good. Ill change it to proc in more specific situations.
    8% chance on any damage to negate the next direct damage source is, however, ridiculous. That will proc as often as blood spawn since it proc’s off dot ticks and can passively negate ultimates as well as spammables.

Hmm ok... So maybe change it to when you take direct damage, get a 8% or even 6% chance to negate the next direct damage?

That’s a good change.
    I think it would be a fair set if it only proc’d on direct damage.
    Edited by Jimmy_The_Fixer on November 5, 2019 4:28PM