Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Account randomly suspended

UnknownNick
UnknownNick
✭✭
First of all, I apologize for my weak English, but I'll try to explain myself as better as I can
So, I play this game since 2017 now.
Always followed the ToS, never been banned or suspended in 2 years. I've spent +3,5k hours in total and only God knows how much money for it.
Then I stopped playing, for some months; came back in May, played until Elsewyr DLC (I bought the collector edition + 3 months of ESO+) and suddendly stopped playing again because I had to move on. Now I'm in my new house, finally bought a new PC, the first thing I wanted to do is download the game and just play it because I have a high need to free my mind right now. Tried to log into the official site but, yet I see my account has been suspended. How is that even possible? What did I do? The only email I received from ZoS is about the Membership Cancellation; but ESO+ ended in august and I received this mail like one week ago. I already sent a ticket 5 days ago, but yet I received no other mail nor any slight kind of help. I tried to contact @ZOS_GinaBruno on discord but still she just told me to send a ticket.... what the hell??? Please I just wanna know why I've been suspended... I don't have the ticket reference anymore because I thought I would have received a mail right after it.

So I sent a new ticket: Ref. #:191029-000943

Please, if someone can help me out to make ZoS see this thread; this honestly feels so unreal and unacceptable.

P.S.: I saw a similar thread that had my same problem, but the other OP had problems with ESO+ because his bank sent him money again but yet he received the ESO+ benefits. Meanwhile, my payment was fully successfull, so it's not the same case, this is why I opened a new thread
"h*es" stay quirky, I stay unemployed

Characters:
Arizona Iced Tears
H P Lovecrafts Cat Name
Necrophilic
Tell'em Im Dead Homie
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    good luck with that same thing happened to me 4 tickets in and 11 days later still ZERO response
  • kyle.wilson
    kyle.wilson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • UnknownNick
    UnknownNick
    ✭✭
    good luck with that same thing happened to me 4 tickets in and 11 days later still ZERO response

For a big company like Zenimax and Bethesda these things shouldn't happen... we can't even have an insight on what's going on... just scandalous in my opinion

Characters:
    Arizona Iced Tears
    H P Lovecrafts Cat Name
    Necrophilic
    Tell'em Im Dead Homie
  • ZOS_RikardD
    ZOS_RikardD
    admin
    @UnknownNick

I can confirm for you that your ticket is in the proper queue and you will receive a response once your case has been fully reviewed by a support agent. Sending multiple replies and creating more tickets before an agent responds could delay your response time.

We recommend waiting for a response to that ticket as we are unable to assist with account related issues like this on these forums.

We are experiencing higher volume than usual, so we thank you for your patience during this time.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Herbatio
    Herbatio
    ✭✭✭
    @UnknownNick

I can confirm for you that your ticket is in the proper queue and you will receive a response once your case has been fully reviewed by a support agent. Sending multiple replies and creating more tickets before an agent responds could delay your response time.

We recommend waiting for a response to that ticket as we are unable to assist with account related issues like this on these forums.

We are experiencing higher volume than usual, so we thank you for your patience during this time.

so what your saying is EVERYONE is going to have to send in a ticket to get back in? o.O
  • Veinblood1965
    Veinblood1965
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stick with your ticket! From some movie somewhere....
  • UnknownNick
    UnknownNick
    ✭✭
    @UnknownNick

I created new tickets only because I lost the main one's reference, but thanks for the clarification. I hope this issue will be resolved soon

Characters:
    Arizona Iced Tears
    H P Lovecrafts Cat Name
    Necrophilic
    Tell'em Im Dead Homie
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    FYI i'm on day 13 (1st Nov) tomorrow will be day 14 and not had a SINGLE response from ZOS (other than Billie from the mod team who has been doing their best) i've been getting the "higher than normal Blah Blah Blah" also lost 12 days of login in rewards 6 days of ESO+ and the will to live
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How does ZOS “randomly suspend” accounts anyway (per the thread title)?

Do they download a list of 20 players and roll a 20-sided die??

Edited by Taleof2Cities on November 2, 2019 12:57AM
  • notyuu
    notyuu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Posting on behalf of my friend

@Snytchell

who lacks a forum account and has been effected by this same issue
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    notyuu wrote: »

Snytchell

You might want to post their ticket number as well.
  • UnknownNick
    UnknownNick
    ✭✭

What is the reason of my suspension?
    I literally didn't play for MONTHS nor I have ever violated the ToS. For now, it is indeed a random suspension, if they ever decide to give me an insight of what's going on, maybe there will be a reason behind. But for now, it is randomly suspended and will remain so

Characters:
    Arizona Iced Tears
    H P Lovecrafts Cat Name
    Necrophilic
    Tell'em Im Dead Homie
  • UnknownNick
    UnknownNick
    ✭✭

Also, randomly can be intended as mistakenly if you want

Characters:
    Arizona Iced Tears
    H P Lovecrafts Cat Name
    Necrophilic
    Tell'em Im Dead Homie
  • UnknownNick
    UnknownNick
    ✭✭
    FYI i'm on day 13 (1st Nov) tomorrow will be day 14 and not had a SINGLE response from ZOS (other than Billie from the mod team who has been doing their best) i've been getting the "higher than normal Blah Blah Blah" also lost 12 days of login in rewards 6 days of ESO+ and the will to live

Day 9 and still no answers too. I almost lost my hopes if I can be honest. Keep going strong brother

Characters:
    Arizona Iced Tears
    H P Lovecrafts Cat Name
    Necrophilic
    Tell'em Im Dead Homie
  • ElsaBiodinamica
    notyuu wrote: »

Snytchell

You might want to post their ticket number as well.

Way ahead of you, since my mother allowed me to use her Forum Account to post a response here, thanks @notyuu for posting a response for me.

As for the ticket number, well mine is here: #:191021-001524 (Though i've posted two more because, i've forgotten to save their number...)

Seriously, i was playing ESO back on 17th of October, all was well and then on the 18th of October, all of a sudden, BAM banned/suspended without much of a reason or explanation, just like @UnknownNick here and the only email i got was saying that my ESO Plus was cancelled.

I have been suspended for 18 days and still no response, i wouldn't give up just yet on getting our accounts back, i've supported this game for 4 years, i've never once broke their rules and their support team has always been helpful to me, its a matter of patience at this point, i am committed to continue and try to get a response for something i've worked hard for years to achieve in this game, the story, character development, community, gameplay, achievements, etc.
    Edited by ElsaBiodinamica on November 4, 2019 11:17AM
  • ElsaBiodinamica

Day 9 and still no answers too. I almost lost my hopes if I can be honest. Keep going strong brother

I couldn't have said it better myself, keep strong indeed.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @notyuu

Do you have your friend's ticket number?
    Staff Post
  • ElsaBiodinamica
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @notyuu

@ZOS_BillE my friend @notyuu was posting a reply for me because i didn't had a Forum Account, this is my mother's forum account, my username in game is @Snytchell and my Ticket is #:191021-001524
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I literally didn't play for MONTHS nor I have ever violated the ToS. For now, it is indeed a random suspension, if they ever decide to give me an insight of what's going on, maybe there will be a reason behind. But for now, it is randomly suspended and will remain so

Sounds logical ... but without ZOS’s side of the story, how do we know they’re wrong?

Edited by Taleof2Cities on November 5, 2019 1:45AM
  • ElsaBiodinamica

Sounds logical ... but without ZOS’s side of the story, how do we know they’re wrong?

Then why would everyone (Me included) who has replied in this regard be faulted to a Suspension without any reason or why? Nothing happens without a reason and as customers who have been both loyal, supporters and lovers of this game, we bare right to know the reasons, do we not?
  • notyuu
    notyuu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @notyuu

@ZOS_BillE

#:191021-001524
  • UnknownNick
    UnknownNick
    ✭✭

Indeed, I would like to know ZoS' side of the story too! But yet not even a little slight of insight has been given! I didn't even get a response for my ticket, even tho they said it's been working on lol. I can't check it either, this makes no sense at all.

Characters:
    Arizona Iced Tears
    H P Lovecrafts Cat Name
    Necrophilic
    Tell'em Im Dead Homie
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @ElsaBiodinamica

I've sent you a private message regarding your support ticket.
    Staff Post
  • UnknownNick
    UnknownNick
    ✭✭
    @ElsaBiodinamica

Is there any way I can have some informations on my suspension too?

Characters:
    Arizona Iced Tears
    H P Lovecrafts Cat Name
    Necrophilic
    Tell'em Im Dead Homie
  • ElsaBiodinamica
    @ElsaBiodinamica

I'm not quite certain with what they meant when they mention tickets to have escalated. Don't know if it means they'll look into it, or that the number of tickets i sent made it worse (I've sent 4 in total).
    Edited by ElsaBiodinamica on November 5, 2019 8:02PM
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ElsaBiodinamica

I'm not quite certain with what they meant when they mention tickets to have escalated. Don't know if it means they'll look into it, or that the number of tickets i sent made it worse (I've sent 4 in total).

In the past, escalated means my ticket got passed to a team they think can handle my issue. It doesnt always mean success, but its generally a good thing. There's progress.
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    day 18 :(
  • InaMoonlight
    InaMoonlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They will NEVER in an open forum, disclose anything that could be remotely personal, actually trying to protect peoples info, don't expect them to start now (it would be very bad form to do so)

Getting the ticket escalated means they're gonna pass it from the ones who have to deal with them ALL, to *A* team that works with that specific brand of issues, don't even try to get them to say anything that could damage your friend (and in other cases, whomever felt like they had to report something, sure you can see why). Your friend IS getting help, and in case they might have made a mistake, you don't want them outed here right? :) They're working on it...
    Edit = Typos ... as usual. <;D
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ElsaBiodinamica

In the past, escalated means my ticket got passed to a team they think can handle my issue. It doesnt always mean success, but its generally a good thing. There's progress.

mine was "escalated" on the 20th October...............still nothing
  • ElsaBiodinamica
    They will NEVER in an open forum, disclose anything that could be remotely personal, actually trying to protect peoples info, don't expect them to start now (it would be very bad form to do so)

Getting the ticket escalated means they're gonna pass it from the ones who have to deal with them ALL, to *A* team that works with that specific brand of issues, don't even try to get them to say anything that could damage your friend (and in other cases, whomever felt like they had to report something, sure you can see why). Your friend IS getting help, and in case they might have made a mistake, you don't want them outed here right? :) They're working on it...

I'm not certain if your trying to be reasuring or sarcastic about, your sentence gave me a bit of a "All will be fine, but if you screw up, oh well, thats life." kind of vibe so...im kinda having a hard time reading you here... :neutral:
    Edited by ElsaBiodinamica on November 5, 2019 9:02PM