The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Nobody Ever Dies: Welcome to the Ticklefight Meta

• khajiitNPC
    khajiitNPC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Healing is an issue in both No cp and CP campaigns. But there are tools to negate the healing — those poisons work well, and so does sorc negate.
  • khajiitNPC
    khajiitNPC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also before you go QQing next pact expect healing to be nerfed — combat team has already said they are monitoring it.
  • OrderoftheDarkness
    OrderoftheDarkness
    ✭✭✭
    khajiitNPC wrote: »
    Healing is an issue in both No cp and CP campaigns. But there are tools to negate the healing — those poisons work well, and so does sorc negate.

I agree with you, but it's hard to resist healing AOE doll, which deals 2-3K damage per tick over all, has direct damage. This is doll has at the battle end damage above one million and healing around half a million if the doll is good. I have observed situations where a similar AoE doll left the battle and the game was much more interesting. The same applies to Stam. I understand that everyone should have a place, but this is an explicit neglect.
    Edited by OrderoftheDarkness on November 9, 2019 10:28PM
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    One thing that needs to be considered is lag. If/when lag is ever improved it will help damage dealers moreso then healers. Half the tickle fight complaints might be from light attacks not firing, ultimates being buggy, etc... all things that contribute to stymie your burst.
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I decided to do some pledges for a change and just weared ebon+yolnakrin without changing CPs or attributes (all in stamina), used standard DK tanking bars... and realized my PVP setup is WAY tankier then PVE tank. Basically PVP - 30k resists+major evasion+major protection+wings+minor maim... PVE.. just 30k resistances and minor aegis and minor maim.
    Something is really wrong with this game if typical PVP setup is ~2 times tankier then meta-spec'd PVE tank.

• Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Kadoin wrote: »
    So many Wardens appeared in Non-CP BG. They didn't seem to feel nerf dizzy or dots. I hope the blow to healing will be strong and merciless.
    I wouldn't say that Non-CP is OK. Who has more Wardens, those won. If templar full DD, he not such culprit as Wardens, although for Templar healing this element.

Well when you can mix hp% heals AND strong HoTs, that's where the game's balance really shines. Don't worry though, ZOS will never nerf HP% heals and make people actually have to invest something to heal...

Now excuse me while I go get some proc sets to add to the equation.

Gl with proc. Someone else says that hybrids are so-so, neither yours nor ours. They have more damage than a full DD and more healing than a full healer and all this in one doll. Again look at this until the next patch. Although can for devs this normally.
    I saw no change in the AoE warden damage. Dolls 22k - 30k health should not inflict millions of damage and half a million or more healing in Non CP

Hybrids have always been OP in PvP, the only problem is that they required a massive amount of skill and planning to use before. Now that ZOS has tossed out sets like New Moon Acolyte and Ancient Dragonguard, it makes there be little to no downside to being a hybrid as long as you have the skill to pull it off, and actually makes the hybrids too strong IMO.

It may have been more balanced if ZOS has focused both of those sets on crit first or crit damage, then raw weapon and spell damage second.

Because they didn't, all the new sets accomplished was overbuffing stam builds, overbuffing hybrids that tilt towards stam (lol no reason not to use a 2H hybrid with sword and resto; really absolutely no downside in this patch IMO), and overbuffing near-tank builds by giving them offense.

Though, despite all of this, I still don't think PvP is terribly unbalanced right now. But don't worry, we will all enjoy it soon enough when sugar skulls become more widespread.

• OrderoftheDarkness
    OrderoftheDarkness
    ✭✭✭
    So many Wardens appeared in Non-CP BG. They didn't seem to feel nerf dizzy or dots. I hope the blow to healing will be strong and merciless.
    I wouldn't say that Non-CP is OK. Who has more Wardens, those won. If templar full DD, he not such culprit as Wardens, although for Templar healing this element.

Well when you can mix hp% heals AND strong HoTs, that's where the game's balance really shines. Don't worry though, ZOS will never nerf HP% heals and make people actually have to invest something to heal...

Now excuse me while I go get some proc sets to add to the equation.

Gl with proc. Someone else says that hybrids are so-so, neither yours nor ours. They have more damage than a full DD and more healing than a full healer and all this in one doll. Again look at this until the next patch. Although can for devs this normally.
    I saw no change in the AoE warden damage. Dolls 22k - 30k health should not inflict millions of damage and half a million or more healing in Non CP

Hybrids have always been OP in PvP, the only problem is that they required a massive amount of skill and planning to use before. Now that ZOS has tossed out sets like New Moon Acolyte and Ancient Dragonguard, it makes there be little to no downside to being a hybrid as long as you have the skill to pull it off, and actually makes the hybrids too strong IMO.

It may have been more balanced if ZOS has focused both of those sets on crit first or crit damage, then raw weapon and spell damage second.

Because they didn't, all the new sets accomplished was overbuffing stam builds, overbuffing hybrids that tilt towards stam (lol no reason not to use a 2H hybrid with sword and resto; really absolutely no downside in this patch IMO), and overbuffing near-tank builds by giving them offense.

Though, despite all of this, I still don't think PvP is terribly unbalanced right now. But don't worry, we will all enjoy it soon enough when sugar skulls become more widespread.

Well said. I'm not worried about damage hybrids, although scaling damage from health works poorly with the battle spirit, the damage is too much. I'm worried about how hybrids can carry each other. As a result, we have that teams with the same classes can annihilate everything. The variety of classes should complement. I find the balance more or less balanced.
    I have no desire to give any advice on what is best to remove, what to add. This is a very complex system, push one domino, everyone will fall. I hope devs are really watching the healing and damage.
    Edited by OrderoftheDarkness on November 10, 2019 3:07PM
  • katorga
    katorga
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    khajiitNPC wrote: »
    Also before you go QQing next pact expect healing to be nerfed — combat team has already said they are monitoring it.

Next patch when healing gets nerfed 50-60%, the QQ will begin about too much "burst".