The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Housing Contests - Win a Notable Home! :)

• Elara_Northwind
    Elara_Northwind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Michae wrote: »

I added you to the list too @Michae :smile:
    Sorcerer, Templar, Wolf Collector, Housing Addict!

GM of Salted Wings Tavern and Salted Wings Housing 🏠🌻

'A House is Built with Boards and Beams, a Home is Built with Love and Dreams'

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/c/ElaraNorthwind
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yay!

Can't wait to see the video of everyone's mysteries :smile:
  • kinguardian
    kinguardian
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is really cool. I have no idea how to do this but I cant wait to see what everybody build after the contest is over. So please post what you made after the contest is over because I would love to see them all.
  • Elara_Northwind
    Elara_Northwind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Announcing the winners of the Mystery House contest!!

First Place @Cyrinaty
    Second Place @OmerHart
    Third Place @Neb314

All of the houses were so wonderful that we ended up having 7 winners after a 7 hour tour! So we had to extend the tour and we went back this morning and discussed and came up with these 3 :smile:

I shall post the video of the homes later in the week!

I also want to say that this was my last night here on ESO, and I had such a fabulous time. With the contests and then with a really fun party tonight, I could not have asked for more <3 thank you so much to everybody who entered the contest, and I hope to see your wonderful creations in future on discord and/or YouTube :blush:

• JumpmanLane
    JumpmanLane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hi, thanks for the contest! So, sorry to see you go. Eso needs more folks active in the community. It's what MAKES it a community. :)

Congratulations to all the winners. I can't wait to see the video!
  • bearbelly
    bearbelly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thank you very much for everything, Elara. You will be missed, but I wish you the best of everything. <3
    Take care!

And congrats to the winners!!
  • Ithilis
    Ithilis
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you so much for organizing this fantastic contest and for the furniture package as consolidation price! Love it :)

Gratz for the winners, I look forward to seeing those houses!
    Leader of Storytellers&Slavers RP guild PC EU
    Officer in Aetherius Art Housing guild PC EU
    Saxhleel - Power to the Hist
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    These housing contests were the perfect way to celebrate, commemorate, and at the same time bring to a closure your ESO adventures. It was also amazing to see so many of the community get together for something so wholesome, and be creative and share the fun we have / have had in the game. :smile: Thanks to Elara for organizing it and donating so many prizes, and congratulations to the winners!
  • Elara_Northwind
    Elara_Northwind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The two videos for the mystery house contest are pretty long... I split it into two, one for NA and one for EU because it would have been epic if not haha :joy: But for anybody who is interested in seeing the homes, the videos are below, and I added timestamps in the description again for each home :smile:

I also just want to say that the winners received their prizes today, and I shall post which home each person chose, as I thought that might be of interest to people :smile:

For contest 1:

HachikoChan - Colossal Aldmeri Grotto
    Futerko - Frostvault Chasm
    Sinthetic - Cyrodiiic Jungle House

Contest 2:

Cyrinaty - Hunters Glade
    OmerHart - Alinor Crest Townhouse
    Neb314 - I purchased Neb's home for her with gold, because I had enough left over on my last day for Sleek Creek, and she didn't need any of the small homes :smile:

I really cannot wait to see what amazing things these people come up with for these homes, they are sure to be epic! <3

I want to give a last little thank you to all who entered, it was so much fun to solve all of your mysteries! The tour took us 9 hours in all with the early morning tour the next day too, plus the parts that were not recorded, because we really wanted to experience every single mystery! And all were wonderful and allot of fun <3 Such a display of the talent and the camaraderie of this community was so beautiful and humbling to see and to be a part of!

I also want to thank everybody who has been kind, sweet and supportive over the last few years, because you have helped to make my time in the game truly wonderful! This community is so fabulous and every person in it is not only insanely creative but also such a beautiful soul! I don't think I have ever even known of such a lovely community online before, let alone been a part of one. I feel truly blessed to have been friends, or even just acquaintances with so many lovely people <3<3<3

I know goodbyes aren't really allowed, so I am not going to say goodbye, just take care and keep on creating amazing things :smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o803TmhqNB8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjT8Dr5GOIk

Edited by Elara_Northwind on December 3, 2019 1:01AM

• bearbelly
    bearbelly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Kinda weird seeing my house in a video. :D

Excellent job with those videos, Elara!

And congrats to the winners!
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Elara, you need to report anyone who has said anything seriously wrong to you.

Obviously, we can all have disagreements with people and that is normal, but if anyone has made a serious threat that involves something in real life, you should report them.

Possibly, also, to the police if they live in the UK...

Take care and hopefully, see you back on here at some point. :smile:
    Edited by Tigerseye on December 9, 2019 5:30AM
  • Grianasteri
    Grianasteri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello!

I shall be holding 2 housing contests over the next few weeks. The contests both have different entry dates, and I shall be touring and judging them myself the day after the deadline.

The first prize for each contest is a notable home, the second is a classic home, the third is a staple home. There will also be some custom furnishing packs designed by myself and other members of my guild as additional prizes, and all other entrants will receive something for their efforts. Nobody will walk away empty handed, even if your prize is something small.

The homes will be paid for and names given out to ZOS once the winners for contest 2 are announced, and will also be completely empty, with not one item in them, as they always are when bought directly through support.

You can enter either or both contests by either responding to this post, sending me a pm either on here or on Discord, or via email at ElaraNorthwind@gmail.com with your username, the contest you wish to enter (1, 2 or both) the home(s) you shall be entering and which server you are on (NA or EU). You will need to ensure that I have permission to enter your home the day after the deadline.

Rules

- You may enter both contests, but each may only be entered once.
    - There are no limitations with regards to homes used or item limits.
    - Please do not post any screenshots of your home in the forum post or in my discord server. I am going to really struggle with judging, because I love every home equally, so I would prefer to
    enter each one with a fresh perspective and without expectations.
    - Anybody can enter the contests on PC, either EU or NA. Sadly, I am unable to tour homes on console, and homes on PTS are not allowed, as everybody needs to work with the same tools for a
    fair chance of winning!

Contest 1 - A Tiny House. Deadline: 15th November 2019

This one is a bit of a building challenge. The task is to design and build a tiny home! The home MUST use up to 10 Orcish Platforms (Block) to form the base and area of your home, and your entire build must be upon these platforms. They can be arranged in anyway that you like, and you are allowed to build vertically as much as you wish, so long as the other levels also do not exceed the size limitation. Anything outside of the platform area will not be counted towards your build or your score. You may send no more than one paragraph with your entry if you wish, which will be read during the tour.

You will be judged on how functional and livable your tiny home is, does it contain everything a home would need? How creative your build is, and how well you have utilized the small space!

Prizes

First Prize - A choice between Lake Xanmeer Manor OR Colossal Aldmeri Grotto

Second Prize - A choice between Frostvault Chasm OR Velothi Reverie

Third Prize - Any small, 200 item home.

Further prizes include custom furnishing packs designed by myself and some of my favourite decorators, blueprints, and lux vendor items.

Contest 2 - A Mystery to be Solved. Deadline: 22nd November 2019

This contest is to design a home with a mystery for us to solve when we visit! Did a murder happen here? Was there a burglary? Leave clues around your home, and see if we can figure it out! You may send a paragraph to be read during the tour to set the scene, but this must not contain any sort of clue as to the mystery.

You will be judged on the creativity of your build, story and the clues you leave. The mystery doesn’t have to be obvious, but shouldn’t be impossible to solve at the same time. You will also be judged on how aesthetically pleasing your build is, and how well you have used the space and items available!

Prizes

First Prize - A choice between Hunters Glade OR Tel Galen

Second Prize - A choice between Alinor Crest Townhouse OR Amaya Lake Lodge

Third Prize - Any small, 200 item home.

Further prizes include custom furnishing packs designed by myself and some of my favourite ESO decorators, blueprints and lux vendor items.

I wish everybody the best of luck! And remember, I will be judging this myself, so you don’t have to spend a small fortune to enter. To me, a small simple home can be just as wonderful as an elaborate, 700 item custom one. Creativity and use of items is the most important thing! The tour will either be streamed or put into a video, depending on how many entries there are.

Have an absolutely wonderful weekend, and I hope to see many of your beautiful homes when I tour the entries! And remember, everybody will win something, even if it is simply a bottle of wine and a glass ;)

I got excited there... then, no console... waaa

:'(
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I keep checking back, congrats to the winners! I love the videos, like Better Homes and Gardens Tamriel edition

Or

Lifestyles of the Rich and Vestige lol
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • Elara_Northwind
    Elara_Northwind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    max_only wrote: »
    I keep checking back, congrats to the winners! I love the videos, like Better Homes and Gardens Tamriel edition

Or

Lifestyles of the Rich and Vestige lol

@max_only 😂

Thanks 😊