The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Housing Contests - Win a Notable Home! :)

• Elara_Northwind
    Elara_Northwind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Is it still possible to enter the first contest? :)

@January1171 if you can get your house finished by the end of today and send me the details by tonight/tomorrow morning then of course, that is fine 😊👍🏻
    Sorcerer, Templar, Wolf Collector, Housing Addict!

GM of Salted Wings Tavern and Salted Wings Housing 🏠🌻

'A House is Built with Boards and Beams, a Home is Built with Love and Dreams'

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/c/ElaraNorthwind
  • January1171
    January1171
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it still possible to enter the first contest? :)

@January1171 if you can get your house finished by the end of today and send me the details by tonight/tomorrow morning then of course, that is fine 😊👍🏻

Awesome 👍🏻
    I'd like to enter my Grand Psijic Villa, in game name @january1171 pc-na The house is up the stairs and to the left. Head towards the giant rock and you'll see it

"Astaara travels all across Tamriel in service of the Dominion. While she didn't enjoy her time in Bosmer territory, she did enjoy climbing through the branches of the trees in their cities. So when she returned to her Artaeum home, she felt stifled by the giant earthbound mansion. After magicking up some platforms to create the same feel, she feels much more at home. It's a small space, but includes a workshop, kitchen, dining room, study, game room, and even has room for guests to stay the night. Although she does suggest only good jumpers who are unafraid of heights visit ;) "
  • moonsister
    moonsister
    ✭✭✭
    HI @Elara_Northwind , your inbox is full, so Ill leave the info here :)

I would like to enter on EU @moonsister. My tiny house is located on the compounds of the Psijic Villa, please follow the lanterns up the stairs on the left.I

"Do you want to travel the Aurbis in style but stay in the comfort of your own home? Come and take a look at Sotha´s Pride! This lovechild of the arts of engineering and enchanting is a marvel built from plans the young Sotha Sil had cooked up a long time ago and had long since forgotten about. This ship will not only carry you through the skies of Tamriel, nay, depending on the combination of crystals you feed the generator with it can even take you to other planes and realms! *
    Come and join us when she leaves for her maiden voyage! **

*Armaments available for additional charge
    **Leaflets and information on acquisition and delivery times available at our booth, free of charge"
  • Elara_Northwind
    Elara_Northwind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thank you for your entries @January1171 and @moonsister :smile: they both sound great! I really look forward to visiting them!

• Elara_Northwind
    Elara_Northwind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Myself, Tezzer, Zypheran and Playful Kitten just finished our 6 hour tour of the 38 tiny homes! All were absolutely incredible and we were all blown away by the talent of this beautiful community ❤️

A couple of people wanted to revisit a few houses tomorrow morning before submitting their scores, that’s how difficult and close it is! I shall upload a video tomorrow after the scoring and also update here who the winners are, although everybody is truly a winner! I would buy you all a home if I could! But as I said before, everybody is a winner and everybody will be receiving at least a nifty furniture pack for their efforts 😊👍🏻🏠

Thank you so much to all who participated! You and your incredible talent and creativity really made our night ❤️

• Elara_Northwind
    Elara_Northwind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We finally have the winners for the Tiny House contest! It was so difficult for us to judge any of these homes, each one was amazing <3

First place - HachikoChan
    Second Place - Futurko
    Third Place - Sinthetic

Everybody else will also receive a prize from me later on today! Thank you ever so much to everybody who entered! It was truly such a pleasure to see so many wonderful creations! And I look forward to seeing the entries for contest 2 next weekend! :smile:

• moonsister
    moonsister
    ✭✭✭
    Congratulations to the winners! From what I have seen, very well deserved!

Honestly, @Elara_Northwind I did not envy you for having to choose...so many great entries and lots of inspiration!

And, Elara, I am sorry to see you go. I wish you the best and hope you find another game that gives you as much joy :) You will be missed!

• ArchangelIsraphel
    ArchangelIsraphel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Congratulations to the winners ! <3 I'm looking forwards to seeing your homes. This contest was so much fun to participate in, and I can't wait to see what others have come up with. And again, huge thanks to Elara for holding the contest! ^_^
    Legends never die
    They're written down in eternity
    But you'll never see the price it costs
    The scars collected all their lives
    When everything's lost, they pick up their hearts and avenge defeat
    Before it all starts, they suffer through harm just to touch a dream
    Oh, pick yourself up, 'cause
    Legends never die
  • CrystalShard
    CrystalShard
    ✭✭
    Congratulations! I'm looking forward to watching the tour video and seeing all the beautiful creations! This contest for once pushed me to build something of my own instead of just using the pre-existing structures so it was much fun to challenge myself in that way and take my housing creativity that step further. Thanks again for hosting this contest and doing something so engaging for the community before you move on from ESO, Elara. It's a shame we won't be seeing any more of your housing creations, I always liked watching your vids and checking out what you came up with whenever a new house had been released. Good luck with your future endeavours!
    Edited by CrystalShard on November 17, 2019 4:59PM
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Glad to take part =).Sorry I didn't win ;).
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • JumpmanLane
    JumpmanLane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hi @Elara_Northwind ! I left what’s to be read during your tour on your messages on the forum here as I’ve heard your inbox was full. Thanks again. Hope you enjoy the house!
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for the lovely contest and for the library furnishing pack! :smiley: Perfect for my ever-growing library in my Alinor Townhouse! :blush:

I look forward to seeing the video tour of everyone’s entries too!
  • bearbelly
    bearbelly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hi @Elara_Northwind :)

I sent my little "story" to you last night via Message here on the forum for Contest #2, but I saw that someone mentioned that your inbox was full.
    I'd had a long, frustrating day and was two eye-blinks away from falling asleep from exhaustion at my desk when I sent the message, so I didn't notice at the time any warning that your inbox was full, but I wanted to make sure you received it, or not, just in case I need to send it again.

Hope you had a nice weekend! :)
  • Elara_Northwind
    Elara_Northwind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    moonsister wrote: »
    Congratulations to the winners! From what I have seen, very well deserved!

Honestly, @Elara_Northwind I did not envy you for having to choose...so many great entries and lots of inspiration!

And, Elara, I am sorry to see you go. I wish you the best and hope you find another game that gives you as much joy :) You will be missed!

Thank you moonsister, and thank you for your entry too! We all really enjoyed it very much 😊 it was insanely difficult to choose winners, I’m not sure people could even imagine how close it was! All of the homes were absolutely stunning ❤️

Thank you very much, you are very kind ❤️

• Elara_Northwind
    Elara_Northwind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Congratulations to the winners ! <3 I'm looking forwards to seeing your homes. This contest was so much fun to participate in, and I can't wait to see what others have come up with. And again, huge thanks to Elara for holding the contest! ^_^

Thank you! We really enjoyed your home too! The video is taking a while to edit because it is so long, but it’s almost finished 😁

You are more than welcome! Housing is my hobby and seeing everyone’s beautiful homes is so much fun that Ithank you all very much too, it was such a fun night visiting them all ❤️

• Elara_Northwind
    Elara_Northwind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Congratulations! I'm looking forward to watching the tour video and seeing all the beautiful creations! This contest for once pushed me to build something of my own instead of just using the pre-existing structures so it was much fun to challenge myself in that way and take my housing creativity that step further. Thanks again for hosting this contest and doing something so engaging for the community before you move on from ESO, Elara. It's a shame we won't be seeing any more of your housing creations, I always liked watching your vids and checking out what you came up with whenever a new house had been released. Good luck with your future endeavours!

That is so lovely of you to say, thank you! It means allot ❤️ And I apologise that the video is taking so long! It won’t be a short one but I shall be uploading separate videos of the top three too, because I know many people won’t want to sit through a video the length of a movie 😂 but I didn’t want to cut out all of the lovely comments everybody made so yes, it’s not a short video 😆

• January1171
    January1171
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That is so lovely of you to say, thank you! It means allot ❤️ And I apologise that the video is taking so long! It won’t be a short one but I shall be uploading separate videos of the top three too, because I know many people won’t want to sit through a video the length of a movie 😂 but I didn’t want to cut out all of the lovely comments everybody made so yes, it’s not a short video 😆

Thanks so much for doing this! I'm very excited to see it <3:)
  • Elara_Northwind
    Elara_Northwind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I placed timestamps in the description for each home 😊🏠

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IarGIoXZT44&amp;t=1443s
    Edited by Elara_Northwind on November 21, 2019 12:39AM

• Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, I am totally amazed by the wonderfully creative designs and unique use of furnishings! :love:
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^
    Such a sweet video..
  • Hallothiel
    Hallothiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Amazing houses!!

But have so many questions as to how things are done (console pleb do no add-on for me - just hours of frustrating fiddling about with items to get them placed right)
  • Kadzra
    Kadzra
    ✭✭
    Thank you very much for the video, the tiny houses are really amazing.
    I would like to join the second contest and hope you received my email without opening the pictures... and without struggling with my bad school-english ;)
  • Elara_Northwind
    Elara_Northwind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Kadzra wrote: »
    Thank you very much for the video, the tiny houses are really amazing.
    I would like to join the second contest and hope you received my email without opening the pictures... and without struggling with my bad school-english ;)

Hi @Kadzra :smile: I did get your email, thank you! Your home sounds great, I can't wait to visit! :smiley:

• Ithilis
    Ithilis
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to join the contest " Mystery to be solved" with my Black vine villa. Id @Ithilis
    Leader of Storytellers&Slavers RP guild PC EU
    Officer in Aetherius Art Housing guild PC EU
    Saxhleel - Power to the Hist
  • Elara_Northwind
    Elara_Northwind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ithilis wrote: »
    I would like to join the contest " Mystery to be solved" with my Black vine villa. Id @Ithilis

Great! 😁 thank you so much for entering! I’m really looking forward to the tour tomorrow! 😊🏠 which server are you on?

• Ithilis
    Ithilis
    ✭✭✭
    Ithilis wrote: »

Great! 😁 thank you so much for entering! I’m really looking forward to the tour tomorrow! 😊🏠 which server are you on?

Oops, I am on PC EU 😅
    Leader of Storytellers&Slavers RP guild PC EU
    Officer in Aetherius Art Housing guild PC EU
    Saxhleel - Power to the Hist
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The tiny house contest was a blast. I didn't have time to prepare anything specifically for the mystery contest but maybe you'd like to check out my Autumn's Gate? It's left in a certain state after a specific rp session I had few months ago. Maybe you can figure out what (obviously) happened?
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Elara_Northwind I sent you a forum PM yesterday with my info for the Mystery-to-Solve contest but you haven't replied, just wanted to make sure you got my entry! <3
  • Elara_Northwind
    Elara_Northwind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mix wrote: »
    @Elara_Northwind I sent you a forum PM yesterday with my info for the Mystery-to-Solve contest but you haven't replied, just wanted to make sure you got my entry! <3

Hi @Mix I did get it, sorry I forgot to reply! I got quite a few entries yesterday so it was a bit of a mad rush adding them all with the descriptions but your name is on the list 😊👍🏻🏠

• Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Elara_Northwind And mine?
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU