The Blackwood Chapter and Update 30 are now available for testing on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts/

PLEASE CONTACT ME

Alienoutlaw
Alienoutlaw
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
So now on Day 5 without ANY contact from ZOS despite multiple tickets (even 1 being escalated) i have had NO email to explain or give a reason for the Account Suspension, I have even tried calling the US from the UK to no avail. i have never normally had a problem with Customer Support they have always responded in a timely fashion or at the very least Acknowledged the contact. i grow increasingly weary at the lack of contact and may just resign myself to the fact i may never play ESO again. i have done EVERYTHING i possibly could do to resolve this situation only to be ignored.
if anyone is watching this thread from ZOS please for the last time get in touch via my email as i cant log in to access the tickets:
Ticket 1 Your reference #:191018-004013
(Ticket 2 Your reference #:191020-001065-Escalated)
Ticket 3 Your reference #:191022-002063
Edited by Alienoutlaw on October 23, 2019 10:39AM
GM The GreenBloods PC-EU

DISCORD
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't BillE say they sent you an email with status?
    Team Rigurt!

Elsonso on PC NA and EU since 2014
    ElsonsoJannus on XBOX NA since 2021
    ElsonsoJannus on PS4 NA 2015 - 2021

• Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Didn't BillE say they sent you an email with status?

no just that it had been escalated and could take upto 48hrs for a response that was 3 days ago
    GM The GreenBloods PC-EU

DISCORD
  • ZOS_BillE
    ZOS_BillE
    admin
    As another thread is already ongoing on this topic we will be closing this one. You can use the thread below for further posting and updates.

Account has gone
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.