Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

R.I.P. PC EU

• Jerdeh
    Jerdeh
    ✭✭✭
    jBO38Fq.jpg
    Edited by Jerdeh on July 27, 2020 9:10PM
    Been playing since betas 2014
    Options
  • Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Zo$$$ please take the game offline, and fix the login issues.
    (notice I typed the magic word Please)

Problem is that taking the game ofline will not remove the issue once it is turned back on again (unless the turn on time is 03:00 UTC ish)
    “Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
    Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
    Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy
    Options
  • Gylzyn
    Gylzyn
    ✭✭✭
    Wouldn't it be nice if we had a Customer Services or Communications team that said something like: "We are really sorry about the problems with maintenance and now the problems with logging in. It's going to take us at least 1.5 hours to sort this so you might like to go and do something else. We will extend the Summerset Event though by a day so no one will miss out on event tickets to get the time-limited rewards."
    Options
  • ivarss70
    ivarss70
    Soul Shriven
    People can live with server down for 12+hours, but realy pisses off is text : "We are currently investigating issues some players are having logging into the European PC/Mac megaserver."
    EU server was down and that is not "SOME"players
    Stupid question how You can planing game performance improvements, when IT staff hands grows from bottom? This sh..t happens after every extended maintenance and in no way related to the game
    Options
  • Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
    Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is crazy, Zos.

We can't continue playing on this unhealthy server....It's 11pm!

This is a major game breaking issue for all EU players.
    Options
  • Chaos2088
    Chaos2088
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yep cant log in like everyone else....wow this topic is 111 pages long.......

-points zos to how many times this problem happens-
    @Chaos2088 PC EU Server | AD-PvP
    Options
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Asardes wrote: »
    Yes, this is already a 6 year old game. It will get maybe 1-2 years of development. The development has been erratic lately so it will go in a downward spiral after that. Not worth trowing 10 EUR/month away.

WoW is *15* years old and getting graphic updates, server and hardware updates, performance updates, new expansions and whatnot even now!

Why is ZOS incapable of doing what Blizzard obviously can?

I don't know and frankly I don't care. All I know is that I can't hit a dizzying swing 2 out of 3 times at prime time in Cyrodiil despite having a very strong gaming computer and a 500 Mb/s low latency internet connection (~30 ms ping to any site in Germany, except their crap server), balance changes are just half arsed and have no real roadmap - I saw the same things buffed and nerfed 3 months apart, 5 times over 3 years - and a "3 hour maintenance" that takes the whole day, especially on EU. After the server recovers it's just as bad. In this regard I see no real improvement since 2016, the game was just as laggy back then.

After 5 years of constantly working to adapt to changes and soldiering trough crappy performance I just don't think it deserves the money I spent on it anymore. I spent ~150 EUR in 2017, 2018 and 2019, each time I said I should still give them a chance after each promise they'll improve. They didn't improve sufficiently, if at all so they won't be getting any more money as of today. Zenimax is a business, so it doesn't deserve my charity if it fails to deliver. If they afford to sell crowns at 1/10 of the regular price in some countries - in case you didn't know that's the way gold gets sold/laundered in game nowadays, by people buying from those countries with proxies and selling it for in game gold - it means they're chock full of cash, and I've seen none of them goes towards real infrastructure improvement.

Being told to wait for 30 minutes in a "7:55" queue then being spat out right back into the login screen is just the last straw. It's 23:00 CEST and I'm not yet connected on the server, so subscription has ended.
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
    Options
  • naga.
    naga.
    ✭✭✭
    In a time when relationships are built on whether someone swiped right or left, the EU server is playing hard to get. Just let it go everyone. You have a better chance getting a nun to lift her tunic for you in a convent than getting on the EU megatrashver.
    Edited by naga. on July 27, 2020 9:37PM
    Options
  • caperb
    caperb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best thing is, a friend of me is in (empty) cyrodiil now. He is posting pictures of AD keeps with DC guards and vice versa...

Tomorrow we will have another long maintenance I think, they broke cyrodiil so hard you can't even try to play
    Options
  • Yamd
    Yamd
    ✭✭
    The good news is that cyrodil doesnt lag actually ^^ ;)
    Options
  • WeerW3ir
    WeerW3ir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Queue 30 SECUNDUM since half hour. yay..
    Options
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh dear :/
    Options
  • imjedi55
    imjedi55
    I guess we'll be given another free pack for the issues :smile: this time i want a much bigger pet okay?
    Oh now the approximate wait time increase to 59 min. How good is that
    Edited by imjedi55 on July 27, 2020 9:22PM
    "Humility is a noble thing, but you must also remain strong and self-assured. A true champion is also history's pawn, and history is a cruel and unfeeling master."
    ―Queen Ayrenn to the Vestige
    Options
  • JusticeSouldier
    JusticeSouldier
    ✭✭✭✭
    dfd.png

wtf is going on?
    all classes. pc platform, dissapointed.
    Options
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    After exactly one hour queue seems like an infinite char loading, oh boy it's hilarious
    Options
  • JusticeSouldier
    JusticeSouldier
    ✭✭✭✭
    server performance test number pre-1 is successfull!
    Options
  • Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    and booted yet agian...
    “Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
    Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
    Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy
    Options
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm clicking on my character request every few minutes in hopes of getting in.
    It's like a new skill line they've made : 'Character Click' *I'm very high APM*

Jokes aside this is just honestly ridiculous. No other way of putting it.
    Options
  • WeerW3ir
    WeerW3ir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No wonder why my friends stopped the game :neutral:
    Options
  • maboleth
    maboleth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For me it says queue is approx 30sec, yet I waited more than 20mins - and left the queue!

It reeks incompetence on so many levels.
    Edited by maboleth on July 27, 2020 9:28PM
    Options
  • WeerW3ir
    WeerW3ir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why the *** they cannot get a better team for the eu server? also why they cannot change the maintenance into night. imean.. they started maintenance at 10:00 o clock.now 23:30 ...
    Options
  • Ravensilver
    Ravensilver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well... an hour later in the 30 second queue... I'm going to go look for a new book to read and give up for today.
    Options
  • Kaysha
    Kaysha
    ✭✭✭✭
    whenever I think I have see all catastrophies that ESO updates can offer, ZOS comes up with a new level of desaster....
    Options
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I am still perma-logged in on PC EU, so there is that :D
    Options
  • Gylzyn
    Gylzyn
    ✭✭✭
    Well I left the login queue and restarted. Now it tells me that I have to wait 1 hour and 3 minutes (but the timer doesn't count down). So I guess that is a sign to stop watching/waiting and go do something else.
    Options
  • Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    just done with this mess, have a good night sleeping
    Options
  • ghost_bg_ESO
    ghost_bg_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    is it the only purpose of this queue to stop more people to go to na?
    Options
  • rbullis
    rbullis
    ✭✭
    PC EU:
    Now I am getting a 1 hour and 4 minute queue timer with no apparent count down instead of just the standard 30 second.
    Edited by rbullis on July 27, 2020 9:49PM
    Options
  • naga.
    naga.
    ✭✭✭
    49lt94.jpg

Discuss!
    Options
  • JusticeSouldier
    JusticeSouldier
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good thing is it's obvious that *** happends. code is complicated, programmers are humans not robots.

But, here bad thing, this comes above bad attitude to us players in ignoring important feedbacks (like desicion to not update Arena weapons from veteran pre-Greymoor maelstrom or dragonstar...).

And, @ZOS_GinaBruno here we come to be dissapointed and angry in general.
    Guys, hear us, respect our time and efforts, u killed with above described move.
    This game require too much time and efforts for situation where such attitude become reality.
    We don't need "bonus" pets, we need fair policy.
    Options
This discussion has been closed.