The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Guild history ps4

GrimTheReaper45
GrimTheReaper45
✭✭✭✭✭
Am I losing my mind or did we have this discussion like a month ago when you did this to pc?

TRADING GUILD CANNOT OPERATE WITHOUT GUILD HISTORY. New members cant get promoted without being able to confirm their donation, cant track donations for promotions, demotions and kicks. Everyone who donated prior to this being turned off that hasnt been logged just got screwed out of whatever they donated. Cant run raffles

Seriously whats the deal? I though this was off on pc because of a problem with addons requesting data AND HAD BEEN TURNED BACK ON. Why is it off for us when we dont have addons in the first place? When is it coming back on? How do you expect trading guilds to operate like this?

We already have to bust our back trying to scrap enough money to afford the new bid prices from multi bid but we now have to do with no guild history?

ffs
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I swear I don't think they test on console or hardly at all. Guess it will be months before it gets fixed cause you know we are on console and don't matter nearly as much as our PC brothers and sisters. Guess the add-ons on console was breaking the game....wait we don't have add-ons. Wonder what their excuse will be for this one.
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yup, totally borked. Here is the thread we're all sort of gathering in if you want to combine voices: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/491333/great-job-you-100-broke-the-guild-history
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As posted here, an update went out over the weekend to resolve the issue effecting guild history on consoles.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • MilwaukeeScott
    MilwaukeeScott
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for the quick fix!
    PS4NA

All I see is hate and rage from people who don't understand how to.....