Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• ESO Website for maintenance – September 26, 7:00AM EDT (11:00 UTC) - 11:00AM EDT (15:00 UTC)
So far I played more than 70 games. And overall I am happy with the patch.
- So far I didnt play against a single full premade. A few times against duos (not a big deal) and max 5 times vs trios.
- Queue time was really good. Average 5 minutes. Some games I needed 10 minutes, others 1-2 minutes
- Not so many roots and snares as it used to be
- Not so many sorcs pets .
- Health desync
- Warden healing pull doesnt work when the skill connect but the player move behind an object
The redesign of the old maps was extremely bad. I really cannot understand why ZoS did that. I have absolutely no idea. I really doubt that the big maps were causing some performance issues as the BGs has no lag and no PFS drops.
- Templars are a little bit overperforming. The class can make some bad players to look descent. Their tool to counter dots and direct damage makes them OP.
- All ground targeting skills are very clunky to be used in PvP. It is even frustrating.
- Probably Sorcs were overnerfed
- Healing changes work really well in group fights. Before the patch you could tank one group and kill some players from the weaker group. Now is way more balanced and more strategy is involved
I have bad time when I have NBs in my team who are not healers or WW players who rush because of the timer
Key to be successful
- Stay with your group
- Dont chase
- Dont be selfish. 1 mil dps and 500k healing is way better than 1.3mil dps and no healing
Because I can!