The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Battlegrounds] Feedback

• Bashev
    Bashev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It is full with Mag Sorcs with at least one pet and the rest is mainly stamina classes.
    The moment I am grouped with 3 other magicka classes that use radiating regeneration we face roll the match.
    I have the feeling that all Cyro solo players went to play Bgs :smile:
    Because I can!
  • Bashev
    Bashev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Queue time back to 10+ minutes. Time to wait for another reset :disappointed:
    Because I can!
  • Bashev
    Bashev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZoS you have to bring back the BG type selection before the population disappear.

In the future you can add voting before the Battleground starts, people can choose the type and then we play the most votes. This is really important as some players just skip objectives as they want deathmatch and then even if you want to play the gamemode it is very difficult. Most of the BG types are not optimal for 3 teams.
    Because I can!
  • Bashev
    Bashev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I6O1AD2.png
    Something is wrong here, can anyone post what are the chances for each mode?
    Because I can!
  • SkaraMinoc
    SkaraMinoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bashev wrote: »

Your data is not statistically significant. Play a few more hundred games then check statistics.

PC NA
  • Bashev
    Bashev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    SkaraMinoc wrote: »
    Bashev wrote: »

Your data is not statistically significant. Play a few more hundred games then check statistics.

I could collect all my character and I am sure that DM is not even close to 20% on any of them. DM should be 33% because there are 3 mods in leaderboards. And if you want all ppl to have the same chance to be on the leaderboards they have to increase the chance. Right now you have to be lucky to get a DM game.
    Because I can!