Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• ESO Website for maintenance – September 26, 7:00AM EDT (11:00 UTC) - 11:00AM EDT (15:00 UTC)
Update 24 and the Dragonhold DLC Game Pack are both now available for testing on the PTS! Experience the amazing conclusion to the Season of the Dragon saga. You can find the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Wayrest Sewers II is broken

AefionBloodclaw
AefionBloodclaw
✭✭✭✭
Just like to request an improvement on this dungeon, I'm sick and tired of doing it, hoping to get the achievement and because of the spiteful careless randoms in the dungeon finder they always rush through and ignore the Skull Reaper boss, and just ignore my requests to take it down. The fact is, if you go through the quest and don't even meet this boss, there's a flaw in the game design >:(
'For love, for friendship and for valour, I stand with the Aldmeri Dominion.'

Zephyrle Starbreeze, Bosmer Nightblade
Aefion Bloodclaw, Altmer Sorcerer
  • m2rc
    m2rc
    ✭✭
    Lots of dungeons have optional bosses - they provide an extra source of loot for those who aren't speedrunning the Undaunted pledges. It's not part of the quest because it doesn't have to be. I prefer it this way because it adds to the atmosphere of the dungeon, as if it's a vast expanse of sewers that are untouched and undiscovered.

As for people not wanting to do the optional boss, that is tough but I've had plenty of groups willing to do them.
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The real problem is Wayrest 2 is just a slog of a dungeon. That, along with BC2, are two of my least favorite from the non-DLC batch. Always let out a groan when they pop up on pledges. They're not hard, but just long and repetitive. People just want to get in and get out.
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just do what I do: Quickly run into the room with the side boss. Light-attack it. Run back into the main room. Now the group has no choice but to kill it. That side boss doesn't have a reset range and will chase you all the way to the main room. Plus, killing both bosses together this way is faster than killing them separately.

I do the same with the spriggan side boss in EH1. Pull both bosses together and nuke them together.
    PC/NA ― Officer of Nightfighters ― Officer and former GM of The Merchant's Reserve
    PC/EU ― Member of WipeKings
    @code65536 (NA)
    DC – Breton Nightblade – DD/Tank – Snow Oryx   ☙
    DC – Dunmer Dragonknight – DD/Tank – Cinder Oryx   ☙
    EP – Altmer Sorcerer – DD – Elim Crake
    DC – Breton Templar – Healer – Zebulon the Spirit Bear
    AD – Bosmer Nightblade – Tank – Higgs Bosmer
    DC – Argonian Dragonknight – Tank – Makeş-It-So
    DC – Redguard Sorceress – DD – Rallina Oryx
    DC – Altmer Nightblade – DD – Joyèd

@code4096 (NA)
    DC – Dunmer Nightblade – DD – Raven Oryx   ☙
    DC – Argonian Dragonknight – Tank – Takes-All-Blame
    DC – Altmer Sorceress – DD – Codegasm

@code65536 (EU)
    DC – Breton Nightblade – DD/Tank – Snow Øryx
    DC – Imperial Dragonknight – Tank – Codetank
    DC – Altmer Sorceress – DD – Stormy Øryx

The Flawless Conqueror  •  Dro-m'Athra Destroyer  •  Tick-Tock Tormentor  •  Voice of Reason  •  Bringer of Light  •  Blackrose Executioner  •  Extinguisher of Flames

Add-Ons: Itemization BrowserLoot LogDeconstruction Junk MarkerRaidificatorPurge TrackervHoF Status PanelAsylum Status PanelDungeon TimerCombat AlertsSmart Looter

Guides: Sunspire MechanicsScalebreaker Dungeon Hard Modes
  • ZOS_RogerJ
    ZOS_RogerJ
    admin
    Greetings! Just a friendly reminder that it’s okay and very normal to disagree with others, and even to debate, but provoking conflict, baiting, inciting, mocking, etc. is never acceptable in the official The Elder Scrolls Online community. If you do not have something constructive or meaningful to add to a discussion, we strongly recommend you refrain from posting in that thread.
    Edited by ZOS_RogerJ on August 21, 2019 8:46PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post