Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Lost Indrink Feather to conversion, no answer from support

MrPowow
MrPowow
As the title says. I had five feathers (one in a container, four in the bank). I used the four fragments to summon the nascent indrink and went to open the container to convert the remaining one: Feather disappeared without an equivalent fragment appearing. Scouted the forum, opened a ticket. It's been almost three days and the status is still "Waiting on agent".

Also, event is almost over and I am at the ticket cap again, storing them to purchase the next berry. Will I be refunded in tickets or will the fragment be correctly reinstated?
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Post your ticket number in the General Help forums, @MrPowow.

A mod usually follows up once a day or every other day.

No guarantees on a solution ... but at least you’ll get a reply from a live person.
  • stuartx13
    stuartx13
    ✭✭✭
    log out log in.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's the weekend now. You'll probably hear something on Monday.
  • essi2
    essi2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    It's the weekend now. You'll probably hear something on Monday.

Bots take the weekend off!? O_O
    "The Heritance are racists yes? Idiots. But dangerous, destabilizing racist idiots." - Razum-dar

"Wood Elves aren't made of wood, Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves" - M'aiq the Liar

** Leyawiin Layabouts (PC-EU) - Leyawiin Layabouts (PC-NA) **

*** https://www.youtube.com/@essi2 - https://www.twitch.tv/essi2 ***
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @MrPowow

I've sent you a private message with an update on your support ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post