Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• ESO Website for maintenance – September 26, 7:00AM EDT (11:00 UTC) - 11:00AM EDT (15:00 UTC)
Update 24 and the Dragonhold DLC Game Pack are both now available for testing on the PTS! Experience the amazing conclusion to the Season of the Dragon saga. You can read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/493609/ 

Lost Indrink Feather to conversion, no answer from support

MrPowow
MrPowow
Soul Shriven
As the title says. I had five feathers (one in a container, four in the bank). I used the four fragments to summon the nascent indrink and went to open the container to convert the remaining one: Feather disappeared without an equivalent fragment appearing. Scouted the forum, opened a ticket. It's been almost three days and the status is still "Waiting on agent".

Also, event is almost over and I am at the ticket cap again, storing them to purchase the next berry. Will I be refunded in tickets or will the fragment be correctly reinstated?
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Post your ticket number in the General Help forums, @MrPowow.

A mod usually follows up once a day or every other day.

No guarantees on a solution ... but at least you’ll get a reply from a live person.
    "May you walk on warm sands."
    "First, I would ask that you look to the poor and the suffering around Cyrodiil. Look into their hearts, and then look into your own."
    "May Auri-El's light guide you in your darkest hours."

North American (NA) PC Megaserver (click to view):
    Vilerihala - Magicka Templar (Altmer ~ Dedicated Healer) ~ Màisalihna - Stamina Dragonknight (Bosmer) ~ Áhliaselia - Stamina Templar (Bosmer) ~ Thraccenia Vendicci - Stamina Sorcerer (Imperial) ~ daa'Vaaliánia - Magicka Warden (Dunmer) ~ Wenayastare - Magicka Dragonknight (Altmer) ~ Aráliavina - Stamina Nightblade (Bosmer) ~ Ysyna Rielle - Magicka Warden (Breton) ~ Dro-r'Aahni Bright-Paws - Magicka Necromancer (Khajiit) ~ Rhusannah - Stamina Nightblade (Redguard) ~ Eirellonye - Magicka Nightblade (Altmer) ~ Lae'Suuriávia - Stamina Warden (Bosmer) ~ Dralora Savani - Magicka Sorcerer (Dunmer) ~ Billows-With-Incense - Magicka Warden (Argonian ~ Dedicated Healer) ~ Anísa'Vardaia - Health Dragonknight (Imperial) ~ Azhnakha gra-Shugarz - Stamina Necromancer (Orc) ~ Vilinalara - Magicka Sorcerer (Altmer ~ Grand Master Crafter)
  • stuartx13
    stuartx13
    ✭✭✭
    log out log in.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's the weekend now. You'll probably hear something on Monday.
  • essi2
    essi2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    It's the weekend now. You'll probably hear something on Monday.

Bots take the weekend off!? O_O
    "The Heritance are racists yes? Idiots. But dangerous, destabilizing racist idiots." - Razum-dar

"per rectum ad astra" - Latin Phrases

"Wood Elves aren't made of wood, Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves" - M'aiq the Liar

"There are Dragons in Northern Elswyer, stop asking!" - Me everytime dragons are mentioned [After Chapter 3 announcement]

*** it! Dragons are back! - Post U23
  • ZOS_BillE
    ZOS_BillE
    admin
    @MrPowow

I've sent you a private message with an update on your support ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post