Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• ESO Website for maintenance – September 26, 7:00AM EDT (11:00 UTC) - 11:00AM EDT (15:00 UTC)
Update 24 and the Dragonhold DLC Game Pack are both now available for testing on the PTS! Experience the amazing conclusion to the Season of the Dragon saga. You can read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/493609/ 

Whereabouts of Yagrum Bagarn

ExoArchivist
ExoArchivist
Soul Shriven
As far as I know there's no concrete canon answer for this, but I'm curious to hear some speculation. We know that at some point prior to the events of Morrowind (3E 427) Yagrum Bagarn is in Vvardenfell, contracts corprus, and comes into the care of Divayth Fyr.

If I recall correctly, Bagarn claims he did not disappear with the rest of the Dwemer because he was "not currently present on Nirn" or something along those lines. As far as I'm aware, Bagarn is not in ESO at all, but I don't know if he's mentioned or not.

I'm curious what wild theories people might have on the whereabouts of the last known living Dwemer during the events of ESO, some 700-800 years (if my math checks out, which it may not) before he's encountered in Morrowind.
...the ending of the words is ALMSIVI
XB1 EU - ExoArchivist
  • Zaidantis - Dunmer - Nightblade - Damage
  • Haj-Glin - Argonian - Templar - Healer
  • ExoArchivist
    ExoArchivist
    Soul Shriven
    I wouldn't be surprised if he's scribbling notes and commentary and corrections in various books all across Apocrypha.
    ...the ending of the words is ALMSIVI
    XB1 EU - ExoArchivist
    • Zaidantis - Dunmer - Nightblade - Damage
    • Haj-Glin - Argonian - Templar - Healer
  • Dark_Lord_Kuro
    Dark_Lord_Kuro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He as yet to come back from whereever he is outside of tamriel or he is in a currently inaccessible zone