Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 16
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Moongrave Fane Dungeon Guide (Veteran) - Fully detailed with instructions and images.

Pontypants
Hey all! Just finished writing up a dungeon guide for Moongrave Fane, still working out a few kinks and HM but this should definitely be helpful:

https://esoplanet.com/moongrave-fane-dungeon-guide/

I will keep updating it as we find better methods. Any feedback is more than welcomed :D

Hope ya'll enjoy! Good night <3
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nisaazda will start summoning a Sangiin Thirst (demon with wings). You cannot stop her from doing this.
    Hit her with the blood ball to interrupt.
    PC/NA ― Officer of Nightfighters ― Officer and former GM of The Merchant's Reserve
    PC/EU ― Member of WipeKings
    @code65536 (NA)
    DC – Breton Nightblade – DD/Tank – Snow Oryx   ☙
    DC – Dunmer Dragonknight – DD/Tank – Cinder Oryx   ☙
    EP – Altmer Sorcerer – DD – Elim Crake
    DC – Breton Templar – Healer – Zebulon the Spirit Bear
    AD – Bosmer Nightblade – Tank – Higgs Bosmer
    DC – Argonian Dragonknight – Tank – Makeş-It-So
    DC – Redguard Sorceress – DD – Rallina Oryx
    DC – Altmer Nightblade – DD – Joyèd

@code4096 (NA)
    DC – Dunmer Nightblade – DD – Raven Oryx   ☙
    DC – Argonian Dragonknight – Tank – Takes-All-Blame
    DC – Altmer Sorceress – DD – Codegasm

@code65536 (EU)
    DC – Breton Nightblade – DD/Tank – Snow Øryx
    DC – Imperial Dragonknight – Tank – Codetank
    DC – Altmer Sorceress – DD – Stormy Øryx

The Flawless Conqueror  •  Dro-m'Athra Destroyer  •  Tick-Tock Tormentor  •  Voice of Reason  •  Bringer of Light  •  Blackrose Executioner  •  Extinguisher of Flames

Add-Ons: Itemization BrowserLoot LogDeconstruction Junk MarkerRaidificatorPurge TrackervHoF Status PanelAsylum Status PanelDungeon TimerCombat AlertsSmart Looter

Guides: Sunspire MechanicsScalebreaker Dungeon Hard Modes
  • Pontypants
    Ah thank you, didn't know you could do that! Great info, I've updated the guide!

• DLM
    DLM
    ✭✭✭✭
    Once you heavy attack the red orb, it will fly at the boss and break his shielded state allowing you to continue damaging it.

Something that most guides that I have seen, even Alcast's, are missing as well as most people that I have seen running it and who thought the orbs were useless because they weren't doing anything is that no, heavy attacking the orbs is not enough, you have to heavy attack in the direction of the boss to splash it with it. And you need 2 orbs, one is not enough, to remove the shield.
  • essi2
    essi2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well done! Very nice guide, saved our sanity in vMF.
    "The Heritance are racists yes? Idiots. But dangerous, destabilizing racist idiots." - Razum-dar

"per rectum ad astra" - Latin Phrases

"Wood Elves aren't made of wood, Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves" - M'aiq the Liar

"There are Dragons in Northern Elswyer, stop asking!" - Me everytime dragons are mentioned [After Chapter 3 announcement]

*** it! Dragons are back! - Post U23
  • Ryath_Waylander
    Ryath_Waylander
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Pontypants A huge thanks to you for your guide. There are one or two other guides out there at the moment, but they are wholly inadequate for Vet if you're not a dps god on PTS and need to follow the mechanics to survive. @code65536 thanks for the tip on interrupting Nisaazda. That Sangiin Thirst was continually causing us to wipe until we found out the blood ball will stop her summoning it. Happy to say if you can make it past Nisaazda, the last boss fight is much easier.
  • Pontypants
    Yey! Thank you all for the very positive feedback! ^^ I'm glad the guide helped you guys/gals out! @DLM -> I will update the guide with this, thanks so much for bringing it to my attention!!