Maintenance for the week of August 19:
· [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – August 19,  4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance on the PTS on Wednesday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

Light armor are trash in pvp

Delparis
Delparis
✭✭✭✭✭
Except for Sorc and NB can somebody tell me why any other class should wear light armor in pvp.

Guess not ...
ZOS don't fix old bugs, they harbor them
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It has always been this way. Sorcerers and Nightblades can use it, because they are slippery enough to do it often. And I would even argue, that Nightblade can only reliably use light armor, if they are vampire to make proper use of healing ward.

    I have often met Templars and Wardens who were trying to play in light armor. They were mercilessly destroyed without having any noticeable damage increase themselves. I would always tell them, that light armor only works when you shield stack and even then..... Well, they switched to heavy armor and agreed with me.

    I think, Dragonknight is the deadliest class with light armor however. You really notice the spell penetration on them and they have the bulkiness to sustain it. But again, only thanks to vampire.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • Syiccal
    Syiccal
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've always played magplar in light, the passivs are to good to give up, just have to play with a bit of skill and at least 1 decent defensive set, ( I dont use shields)
  • Saril_Durzam
    Saril_Durzam
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can play light with def monster set and 2heavy pieces, or heavy and medium.

    Wont be tanky but playing at range you can stand a bit... In anyways you will be in disadvantage versus stamina and tanks.
  • JWillCHS
    JWillCHS
    ✭✭✭
    Weesacs wrote: »
    I wear light armour on my magicka templar and have no problem. When under pressure I just quickly change to my sword and board bar. I feel for damage and sustain light armour works better for me.

    Note that this is from a BG (no CP) perspective as I don't play cyrodiil.

    Yep. I use a light armor defensive set for the recovery, spell critical, and spell penetration. I saw some people stacking physical and spell resistance in some interesting ways to wear 2 offensive sets on their magplar. Although they sacrificed max stats.
    Edited by JWillCHS on August 6, 2019 2:34PM
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I just use Fortified Brass light armor on my other toons.
    I will kick everyone's butt, even my own.

    PC NA
    CP 1200+
    Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Legate - Flawless Conqueror
    Falls-With-Stars - Argonian Magicka Templar - AD - Former Empress - Voice of Reason
    vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+1/vSS/vSS Yol HM
    Dragon-in-Shadows - Argonian Magicka Nightblade - Shadow Breaker
    Eossos - Khajiit Magicka Templar
    Death-Singer - Argonian Magicka Nightblade
    Dark-Star - Khajiit Magicka Dragonknight
    Ice-Dancer - Khajiit Magicka Warden
    Tsalli-ko - Khajiit Stamina Sorcerer
  • Haink
    Haink
    Dracane wrote: »

    I have often met Templars and Wardens who were trying to play in light armor. They were mercilessly destroyed without having any noticeable damage increase themselves. I would always tell them, that light armor only works when you shield stack and even then..... Well, they switched to heavy armor and agreed with me.

    Yeah you have to shield stack. But I ran 5 light 2 heavy on my magicka warden for a long while. All you need is crystal shield and the light armor shield stacked and you are nearly unstoppable. I was playing him around 4-500 CP and had no problems 1vXing or fighting max CP guys. I think with the change in trellis that build probably doesn't work as well anymore though :\
  • RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dracane wrote: »

    I think, Dragonknight is the deadliest class with light armor however. You really notice the spell penetration on them and they have the bulkiness to sustain it. But again, only thanks to vampire.

    Being a vampire nowadays, especially on a MagDK doesn't make sense IMO. Race Against Time is better than Mist Form in every way, plus it increases your damage on top of root/snare immunity and speed. It also doesn't gimp your self healing when its on.

    Its very easy to nearly hit the Armor and Spell Resistance cap on a 5 Light Armor Mag DK with Destro/Resto and still hit like an absolute truck thanks to even the nerfed Molten Whip, and how strong DOTS are. This also makes sheilds like Annulment or Healing Ward very hard to get though. I still prefer Flame Lash because it allows you to be more aggressive in your onslaught and the Power Lash Heal is just too damn strong combined with Cauterize, Rapid Regen, Embers, and Shattering Rocks. This makes MagDK IMO the best melee damage brawler in the game. 1v1 a properly built MagDK will beat any stam/mag class in a war of attrition, even in Light Armor.

    MagDK biggest problems are mobility and lack of an execute. I'd however think MagDK would be broken OP if it had an execute skill. The mobility issues no longer become a problem if you run RAT.

    MagDK is in a really really great place right now. I love mine. However, it requires a patient mindset and a slightly different approach to how you build it. If you subscribe to the theory that more defense = more damage because you will hit harder than your opponent does you can rope a dope people and just destroy them.

    Last week I took 700 unblocked damage from a full Ult Incap from a glass cannon Nightblade, only to turn around and Fercious Leap him for 13k....what other class could possibly do that in mostly light armor? None that I know of :)

    Rinaldo Gandolphi-Imperial Stamina Sorcerer Daggerfall Covenant
    Juste Gandolphi Dark Elf Templar Daggerfall Covenant
    Richter Gandolphi - Dark Elf Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant
    Mathias Gandolphi - Breton Nightblade Daggerfall Covenant
    RinaldoGandolphi - High Elf Sorcerer Aldmeri Dominion
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP
    My YouTube Channel



    Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

    "Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak

  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dracane wrote: »

    I think, Dragonknight is the deadliest class with light armor however. You really notice the spell penetration on them and they have the bulkiness to sustain it. But again, only thanks to vampire.

    Being a vampire nowadays, especially on a MagDK doesn't make sense IMO. Race Against Time is better than Mist Form in every way, plus it increases your damage on top of root/snare immunity and speed. It also doesn't gimp your self healing when its on.

    Its very easy to nearly hit the Armor and Spell Resistance cap on a 5 Light Armor Mag DK with Destro/Resto and still hit like an absolute truck thanks to even the nerfed Molten Whip, and how strong DOTS are. This also makes sheilds like Annulment or Healing Ward very hard to get though. I still prefer Flame Lash because it allows you to be more aggressive in your onslaught and the Power Lash Heal is just too damn strong combined with Cauterize, Rapid Regen, Embers, and Shattering Rocks. This makes MagDK IMO the best melee damage brawler in the game. 1v1 a properly built MagDK will beat any stam/mag class in a war of attrition, even in Light Armor.

    MagDK biggest problems are mobility and lack of an execute. I'd however think MagDK would be broken OP if it had an execute skill. The mobility issues no longer become a problem if you run RAT.

    MagDK is in a really really great place right now. I love mine. However, it requires a patient mindset and a slightly different approach to how you build it. If you subscribe to the theory that more defense = more damage because you will hit harder than your opponent does you can rope a dope people and just destroy them.

    Last week I took 700 unblocked damage from a full Ult Incap from a glass cannon Nightblade, only to turn around and Fercious Leap him for 13k....what other class could possibly do that in mostly light armor? None that I know of :)

    I am quite confused why you mention mistform and even more confused, why people, whenever they talk about vampires, only speak about mistform and the regeneration. While the true purpose is the Undeath passive, which is the most broken passive in the game for me. It carries people so hard and it frustrates me since years.

    And this is what I meant when I said, that vampire is required. The low health tankiness, which allows you to make all mistakes in the world and it also synergizes good with healing ward. Which of course is essential for classes without a class damage shield.

    But I agree with you, magicka Dragonknight is very potent right now.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • No_Division
    No_Division
    ✭✭✭
    Dracane wrote: »
    Dracane wrote: »

    I think, Dragonknight is the deadliest class with light armor however. You really notice the spell penetration on them and they have the bulkiness to sustain it. But again, only thanks to vampire.

    Being a vampire nowadays, especially on a MagDK doesn't make sense IMO. Race Against Time is better than Mist Form in every way, plus it increases your damage on top of root/snare immunity and speed. It also doesn't gimp your self healing when its on.

    Its very easy to nearly hit the Armor and Spell Resistance cap on a 5 Light Armor Mag DK with Destro/Resto and still hit like an absolute truck thanks to even the nerfed Molten Whip, and how strong DOTS are. This also makes sheilds like Annulment or Healing Ward very hard to get though. I still prefer Flame Lash because it allows you to be more aggressive in your onslaught and the Power Lash Heal is just too damn strong combined with Cauterize, Rapid Regen, Embers, and Shattering Rocks. This makes MagDK IMO the best melee damage brawler in the game. 1v1 a properly built MagDK will beat any stam/mag class in a war of attrition, even in Light Armor.

    MagDK biggest problems are mobility and lack of an execute. I'd however think MagDK would be broken OP if it had an execute skill. The mobility issues no longer become a problem if you run RAT.

    MagDK is in a really really great place right now. I love mine. However, it requires a patient mindset and a slightly different approach to how you build it. If you subscribe to the theory that more defense = more damage because you will hit harder than your opponent does you can rope a dope people and just destroy them.

    Last week I took 700 unblocked damage from a full Ult Incap from a glass cannon Nightblade, only to turn around and Fercious Leap him for 13k....what other class could possibly do that in mostly light armor? None that I know of :)

    I am quite confused why you mention mistform and even more confused, why people, whenever they talk about vampires, only speak about mistform and the regeneration. While the true purpose is the Undeath passive, which is the most broken passive in the game for me. It carries people so hard and it frustrates me since years.

    And this is what I meant when I said, that vampire is required. The low health tankiness, which allows you to make all mistakes in the world and it also synergizes good with healing ward. Which of course is essential for classes without a class damage shield.

    But I agree with you, magicka Dragonknight is very potent right now.

    vamp + light = squishy but light + RAT is better managed.
  • Delparis
    Delparis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    anyway light armor should bring a bonus to speed where heavy armor should get a malus

    ZOS don't fix old bugs, they harbor them
  • Syiccal
    Syiccal
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dracane wrote: »

    I think, Dragonknight is the deadliest class with light armor however. You really notice the spell penetration on them and they have the bulkiness to sustain it. But again, only thanks to vampire.

    Being a vampire nowadays, especially on a MagDK doesn't make sense IMO. Race Against Time is better than Mist Form in every way, plus it increases your damage on top of root/snare immunity and speed. It also doesn't gimp your self healing when its on.

    Its very easy to nearly hit the Armor and Spell Resistance cap on a 5 Light Armor Mag DK with Destro/Resto and still hit like an absolute truck thanks to even the nerfed Molten Whip, and how strong DOTS are. This also makes sheilds like Annulment or Healing Ward very hard to get though. I still prefer Flame Lash because it allows you to be more aggressive in your onslaught and the Power Lash Heal is just too damn strong combined with Cauterize, Rapid Regen, Embers, and Shattering Rocks. This makes MagDK IMO the best melee damage brawler in the game. 1v1 a properly built MagDK will beat any stam/mag class in a war of attrition, even in Light Armor.

    MagDK biggest problems are mobility and lack of an execute. I'd however think MagDK would be broken OP if it had an execute skill. The mobility issues no longer become a problem if you run RAT.

    MagDK is in a really really great place right now. I love mine. However, it requires a patient mindset and a slightly different approach to how you build it. If you subscribe to the theory that more defense = more damage because you will hit harder than your opponent does you can rope a dope people and just destroy them.

    Last week I took 700 unblocked damage from a full Ult Incap from a glass cannon Nightblade, only to turn around and Fercious Leap him for 13k....what other class could possibly do that in mostly light armor? None that I know of :)
    Mag dk is my bogey class I think, cant get to grips with it, can play just fine on everything else
  • Abhaya
    Abhaya
    ✭✭✭✭
    Try running fortified brass or pariah + vamp. Even medium has a hard time getting by without some defensive set so idk why light would be any different.
    Abhaya - PC NA - Ebonheart Pact
    Stam Sorc 2-Hand / Bow Build: https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildData?id=169103
  • BlackMadara
    BlackMadara
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dracane wrote: »
    Dracane wrote: »

    I think, Dragonknight is the deadliest class with light armor however. You really notice the spell penetration on them and they have the bulkiness to sustain it. But again, only thanks to vampire.

    Being a vampire nowadays, especially on a MagDK doesn't make sense IMO. Race Against Time is better than Mist Form in every way, plus it increases your damage on top of root/snare immunity and speed. It also doesn't gimp your self healing when its on.

    Its very easy to nearly hit the Armor and Spell Resistance cap on a 5 Light Armor Mag DK with Destro/Resto and still hit like an absolute truck thanks to even the nerfed Molten Whip, and how strong DOTS are. This also makes sheilds like Annulment or Healing Ward very hard to get though. I still prefer Flame Lash because it allows you to be more aggressive in your onslaught and the Power Lash Heal is just too damn strong combined with Cauterize, Rapid Regen, Embers, and Shattering Rocks. This makes MagDK IMO the best melee damage brawler in the game. 1v1 a properly built MagDK will beat any stam/mag class in a war of attrition, even in Light Armor.

    MagDK biggest problems are mobility and lack of an execute. I'd however think MagDK would be broken OP if it had an execute skill. The mobility issues no longer become a problem if you run RAT.

    MagDK is in a really really great place right now. I love mine. However, it requires a patient mindset and a slightly different approach to how you build it. If you subscribe to the theory that more defense = more damage because you will hit harder than your opponent does you can rope a dope people and just destroy them.

    Last week I took 700 unblocked damage from a full Ult Incap from a glass cannon Nightblade, only to turn around and Fercious Leap him for 13k....what other class could possibly do that in mostly light armor? None that I know of :)

    I am quite confused why you mention mistform and even more confused, why people, whenever they talk about vampires, only speak about mistform and the regeneration. While the true purpose is the Undeath passive, which is the most broken passive in the game for me. It carries people so hard and it frustrates me since years.

    And this is what I meant when I said, that vampire is required. The low health tankiness, which allows you to make all mistakes in the world and it also synergizes good with healing ward. Which of course is essential for classes without a class damage shield.

    But I agree with you, magicka Dragonknight is very potent right now.

    vamp + light = squishy but light + RAT is better managed.

    Undeath is gives more total mitigation than the vulnerabilities you receive in all cases except against a Magicka DK. You can still run RAT as a vamp and get the Undeath passive. Undeath is truly, almost absurdly, strong.
  • Syiccal
    Syiccal
    ✭✭✭✭
    I still find mist to be better at repositioning than RaT, and conserves stam so can rotate resources if need be
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Play at 9K resists in CP campaigns and no-CP with no shields. At the very least you will have a good laugh and/or be able to easily play any other spec in the game with your hands behind your back and eyes closed.
  • Anyron
    Anyron
    ✭✭✭✭
    What else you want to use as magicka. Most good heavy armor builds give only weapon damage ( furry and 7to legion for example) if you dont want to have *** dmg you need to use light armor
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyron wrote: »
    What else you want to use as magicka. Most good heavy armor builds give only weapon damage ( furry and 7to legion for example) if you dont want to have *** dmg you need to use light armor

    Vampire cloak’s okay, but I’d only wear it with 5x light.
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • No_Division
    No_Division
    ✭✭✭
    Dracane wrote: »
    Dracane wrote: »

    I think, Dragonknight is the deadliest class with light armor however. You really notice the spell penetration on them and they have the bulkiness to sustain it. But again, only thanks to vampire.

    Being a vampire nowadays, especially on a MagDK doesn't make sense IMO. Race Against Time is better than Mist Form in every way, plus it increases your damage on top of root/snare immunity and speed. It also doesn't gimp your self healing when its on.

    Its very easy to nearly hit the Armor and Spell Resistance cap on a 5 Light Armor Mag DK with Destro/Resto and still hit like an absolute truck thanks to even the nerfed Molten Whip, and how strong DOTS are. This also makes sheilds like Annulment or Healing Ward very hard to get though. I still prefer Flame Lash because it allows you to be more aggressive in your onslaught and the Power Lash Heal is just too damn strong combined with Cauterize, Rapid Regen, Embers, and Shattering Rocks. This makes MagDK IMO the best melee damage brawler in the game. 1v1 a properly built MagDK will beat any stam/mag class in a war of attrition, even in Light Armor.

    MagDK biggest problems are mobility and lack of an execute. I'd however think MagDK would be broken OP if it had an execute skill. The mobility issues no longer become a problem if you run RAT.

    MagDK is in a really really great place right now. I love mine. However, it requires a patient mindset and a slightly different approach to how you build it. If you subscribe to the theory that more defense = more damage because you will hit harder than your opponent does you can rope a dope people and just destroy them.

    Last week I took 700 unblocked damage from a full Ult Incap from a glass cannon Nightblade, only to turn around and Fercious Leap him for 13k....what other class could possibly do that in mostly light armor? None that I know of :)

    I am quite confused why you mention mistform and even more confused, why people, whenever they talk about vampires, only speak about mistform and the regeneration. While the true purpose is the Undeath passive, which is the most broken passive in the game for me. It carries people so hard and it frustrates me since years.

    And this is what I meant when I said, that vampire is required. The low health tankiness, which allows you to make all mistakes in the world and it also synergizes good with healing ward. Which of course is essential for classes without a class damage shield.

    But I agree with you, magicka Dragonknight is very potent right now.

    vamp + light = squishy but light + RAT is better managed.

    Undeath is gives more total mitigation than the vulnerabilities you receive in all cases except against a Magicka DK. You can still run RAT as a vamp and get the Undeath passive. Undeath is truly, almost absurdly, strong.

    25%+8% DK fire = 33%. to get 55% you need to be basically 1% health (which youll NEVER be at). At most you'll be at 30% and against DK's you'll never see your passive until you are like below 20% health. At that point, you are asking for a 13k leap lol.

    Pariah only helps so much and running fort brass means you just wasted a 5pc set for only resists. If you run mist, then mist will be 75%+ your 30%, which is 105% but subtracted from DK vuln makes that combo 72%. But you turn off your regen, you can't really dodge roll cancel defensively and your healing is turned off. Just delaying your dealth.

    BUT if you added a 5pc stats, ran rat, you can reposition and clip through players staying on offense which will result in more kills and thus less defense needed.
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Iskiab wrote: »
    Mag needs light armour to be competitive. The reasons for light armour are:
    - crit bonus
    - Penetration (the best pvp offensive stat)
    - Reduced ability cost per light armour piece worn

    The foundation for every competitive mag pvp build is to start with 5 light, then coming up with ways to get passable defense, sustain and decent damage.

    Best way of looking at it is heavy armour’s passives are equivalent to a full defensive set. Can you get a damage set in heavy that’s equivalent to 5k pen, 20% or so reduced magicka cost and 5k crit? Yea, didn’t think so.

    Where people make a mistake is they wear 5x light with no defensive set.

    A 5x light armour build with one defensive set will destroy a 5x heavy mag build with all offensive sets.

    It is 10% cost reduction with 5 pieces and 2k crit....... Light armor is not as overwhelming as you claim.
    As a result, I believe that you have never even touched light armor in your life. Otherwise you would not be so inaccurate.

    Edited by Dracane on August 6, 2019 4:51PM
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • grannas211
    grannas211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well as of right this moment: Pirate Skeleton and protective. Next patch, not entirely sure yet. But light armor has the best passives, its too good to give up.
  • Syiccal
    Syiccal
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dracane wrote: »
    Iskiab wrote: »
    Mag needs light armour to be competitive. The reasons for light armour are:
    - crit bonus
    - Penetration (the best pvp offensive stat)
    - Reduced ability cost per light armour piece worn

    The foundation for every competitive mag pvp build is to start with 5 light, then coming up with ways to get passable defense, sustain and decent damage.

    Best way of looking at it is heavy armour’s passives are equivalent to a full defensive set. Can you get a damage set in heavy that’s equivalent to 5k pen, 20% or so reduced magicka cost and 5k crit? Yea, didn’t think so.

    Where people make a mistake is they wear 5x light with no defensive set.

    A 5x light armour build with one defensive set will destroy a 5x heavy mag build with all offensive sets.

    It is 10% cost reduction with 5 pieces and 2k crit....... Light armor is not as overwhelming as you claim.
    As a result, I believe that you have never even touched light armor in your life. Otherwise you would not be so inaccurate.

    And 5k pen
  • brandoncoffmannub18_ESO
    I use light armour on magDK

    Reasons

    - 4884 Spell Pen
    - Spell Resist gives me ability to put more in physical resist
    - Mag regen increase and cost reduction
    - I use blood spawn so 25k resistances before proc, add 6k after.
    - Bright-throat is super nice
    Raise your arguments, not your insults.

    Jodynn PC NA

    PvE and PvP

    MagDK
    StamDK
  • The_Last_Titan
    The_Last_Titan
    ✭✭✭
    light armor warden, protective jewelry, armor master backbar worked very well for me
  • Syiccal
    Syiccal
    ✭✭✭✭
    I use light armour on magDK

    Reasons

    - 4884 Spell Pen
    - Spell Resist gives me ability to put more in physical resist
    - Mag regen increase and cost reduction
    - I use blood spawn so 25k resistances before proc, add 6k after.
    - Bright-throat is super nice

    What gear you using
  • thankyourat
    thankyourat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iskiab wrote: »
    Mag needs light armour to be competitive. The reasons for light armour are:
    - crit bonus
    - Penetration (the best pvp offensive stat)
    - Reduced ability cost per light armour piece worn

    The foundation for every competitive mag pvp build is to start with 5 light, then coming up with ways to get passable defense, sustain and decent damage.

    Best way of looking at it is heavy armour’s passives are equivalent to a full defensive set. Can you get a damage set in heavy that’s equivalent to 5k pen, 20% or so reduced magicka cost and 5k crit? Yea, didn’t think so.

    Where people make a mistake is they wear 5x light with no defensive set.

    A 5x light armour build with one defensive set will destroy a 5x heavy mag build with all offensive sets.

    A lot of what you said is right. A few things I disagree with are 5 heavy is basically the equivalent of a light defensive set true but you now have 3 sets to make up for the pen and crit loss because you don’t have to worry about adding a defensive set because of being in heavy. For instance a build that’s heavy Juliano/ spinner/ will hit harder than light armor master/Necro when you add in damage CP.

    I also agree that a build in light with one defensive set will beat a heavy armor build but honestly it will probably end in a draw, but the reason the light armor build has the advantage isn’t due to the armor type. It’s actually due to annulment more specifically harness magicka. That ability is so op that you are at a big disadvantage as a mag build if you aren’t using it and your opponent is. Even more so when using heavy because you don’t have the cost reduction of a light build.

    Wearing a defensive set on light is also counterproductive because your damage shield scales off magicka. So if you wear brass/Necro you will have like a 6 or 7k harness but if you use BTB/Necro your shield will be about 10k. Both shields will be about the same strength because the smaller shield is backed by more resistances but the build with the bigger shield has the same defensive capabilities while also having more damage and sustain. Where I do find defensive sets necessary is when the game starts lagging because keeping your defensive buffs up when you can’t CC break or switch bars is impossible. I usually log off when it starts lagging though. Overall I use the same build of BTB/spinner for both high mmr BGs and Cyrodiil and have been really successful. I think heavy is going to be a lot more viable next patch as well due to the shield nerf and healing buff but probably not BiS
Sign In or Register to comment.