The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Natch potes?

• MaxJrFTW
    MaxJrFTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Where 'em natch potes at, yo? I want to see if they decided to give shock clench its stun back, and i made the biggest mistake ever when i gave away the master lightning i got yesterday.

"I don't know you, and I don't care to know you."
    ―Ulrich Leland, 3E 433
  • SeaUnicorn
    SeaUnicorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PTS is still under maint, but client update was complete for me. Mb few more minutes?
  • shalalaA7X
    shalalaA7X
    ✭✭✭
    It said patch maintenance when I took a screen shot of the banner on Saturday. So is probably both server and patch.
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    giphy.gif

(with natch potes, where you fix lag and finish re-balance)
  • darkblue5
    darkblue5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    rTbIMy5.png
  • BrightOblivion
    BrightOblivion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    I thought the announcement for maintenance was just that so no patch should be expected.

Since they've announced this patch is going live August 12 (2 weeks from now), that would mean one less patch of fixes and changes (the last big one they typically do), and would mean either we're in roughly the state it's going to be when it goes Live or there will be big sweeping changes with one week to go. Either would be less than ideal.
  • darkblue5
    darkblue5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never too early to huff some good natch potes hype and get all messed up on under 10% nerfs and buffs
  • TheNightflame
    TheNightflame
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    we get messed up on the drastic changes to the healer role
  • Muzzick
    Muzzick
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hoping the natch potes didn't get snatched potes
  • Excelsus
    Excelsus
    ✭✭✭✭
    They nerfed everything pvpers complained about... now there is no game, hence no natch potes.
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    darkblue5 wrote: »
    Never too early to huff some good natch potes hype and get all messed up on under 10% nerfs and buffs

Imagine somebody cuts 10% of your salary or life span and then tell if you will hyped or not over that :D
  • blnchk
    blnchk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure what would be more terrifying at this point: patch or no patch.
  • ProzTh3Almighty
    ProzTh3Almighty
    ✭✭✭

Imagine somebody cuts 10% of your salary or life span and then tell if you will hyped or not over that :D

He said under 10%... your cheating
  • TheNightflame
    TheNightflame
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    blnchk wrote: »
    Not sure what would be more terrifying at this point: patch or no patch.

Tbh, at this point, after those healer changes, I just want to watch tamriel burn :)
  • ProzTh3Almighty
    ProzTh3Almighty
    ✭✭✭

Also imagine comparing natch potes to life, death, and salary.
  • darkblue5
    darkblue5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jmLxABA.png
    Ntx1zbJ.png

Just a bit of banter :D

Also, she not he.
  • Austinseph1
    Austinseph1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They decided Netch Potes were OP so they were nerfed by 100%
  • jecks33
    jecks33
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Sorcerer - Fixed an issue where you can choose this class"

PC-EU
  • Xogath
    Xogath
    ✭✭✭

When the whole point of what's happening on a larger scale goes way over your head.
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Person makes nonsensical statement that 10% doesn't make hype-level changes in MMORPG.
    I counter it with nonsensical proposal to compare it to his RL.
  • Rake
    Rake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

if u work at zos patch notes might highly influence ur salary, life and possibly even death.
  • Victor_Blade
    Victor_Blade
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rake wrote: »

if u work at zos patch notes might highly influence ur salary, life and possibly even death.

A very realistic turn of events
  • Xogath
    Xogath
    ✭✭✭
    Rake wrote: »

Given how much player feedback is flat out ignored, no matter how good or from what source(s).. you might be on to something here.
  • ProzTh3Almighty
    ProzTh3Almighty
    ✭✭✭

Person makes nonsensical statement that 10% doesn't make hype-level changes in MMORPG.
    What is hype-level?
  • Everrsor
    Everrsor
    Major fracture for hurricane 🤗, hey a sorc can dream right
  • goldenarcher1
    goldenarcher1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    M3kzQCr.jpg
  • darkblue5
    darkblue5
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Under the spoiler is my 10k word count essay on buffs and nerfs under 10% not mattering at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

It's all just a bit of banter on a meme thread.
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What is hype-level?

I'm wondering how you perceive all those argonian names..
  • danara
    danara
    ✭✭✭
    Pts up, where is the patch note ? :'(

EDIT : Sorry i am just blind
    Edited by danara on July 29, 2019 6:01PM
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow...this is taking awhile. Did they get posted on Twitch first and will eventually be posted here?