The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

undo bug

• NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I got my Undo ultimate to work in PvP! It really worked as it was supposed to; twice!

Then it failed two times in a row.

So here I am... again
    Fear is the Mindkiller
  • sproattt
    sproattt
    ✭✭✭
    Its been broken for over a year maybe near 1 n a half years as Feng rush stated. The fact this is behind a paywall aka summerset and it's broken is robbery for people who paid for the dlc who wish to use undo.

ZoS don't care.
    Stamblade Main.
  • React
    React
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me: Zos, my ult that I had to buy a DLC + grind a skill line to use hasn't worked in a year. Can you please drop a comment to let me know you're aware of the issue?

Gina to rob garret: They're complaining about the undo thing again

Rob garret to gina: ask them if they're referring to this clearly different and irrelevant issue, then ignore them for six months

Gina to us: Are you having an issue purchasing the summerset DLC? If so, we can help you with that!
    @ReactSlower - PC/NA - 2000+ CP
    React Faster - XB/NA - 1500+ CP
    Content
    Twitch.tv/reactfaster
    Youtube.com/@ReactFaster
  • Bergzorn
    Bergzorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You may think the skill consuming your ultimate and not doing anything is bad, but I just undid myself under the stairs in Bleakers (the ones adverse to the Transitus shrine).

no CP PvP PC/EU

EP Zergborn
    DC Zerg Beacon

guild master, raid leader, janitor, and only member of Zergbored
  • hakan
    hakan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First time tried it. never again...
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know. I had it fail once; then while running from the same zerg in that keep on the same life, had it work the next 3 times and I was so happy, it made up for all the failures. Got them strung out and figured out how to do that and maybe start killing them 1 by 1. At any rate; while they chased me around, my faction was able to start sieging.

It just would be a great skill if it was more reliable. Almost makes me want to run my NB and use shadow image but they keep *** that ability.
  • MirkoZ
    MirkoZ
    ✭✭✭✭
    Its so sad...
  • Girl_Number8
    Girl_Number8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
  • Nerftheforums
    Nerftheforums
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh c'mon, it's just an year. That's 6 months below the average time it takes zos to fix combat breaking bugs. Just wait another year and you'll have a patch with a bug-free undo!
  • Sarousse
    Sarousse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can't fix bugs when all your devs are focused on creating new bugged content every 4 monthes. :D
  • eso_lags
    eso_lags
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    😂😂
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I was dueling a friend last night just testing stuff. I was talking about how Undo bugs out, and was like "Hey, watch this!" It bugged out and drained ultimate without time travel back 4 seconds. We had a good laugh at ourselves for purchasing a broken skill and still coming back for more.

Not taking an oath... but I don't think I can buy the next chapter until they fix broken things from Summerset. Sloads is also bugged on PS4NA, it won't fire at players, only NPCs. I saw an Xbox player post it was broken, and tested myself to confirm.

That's two "selling points" from the Summerset chapter that are broken.

Fear is the Mindkiller
  • Nordic__Knights
    Nordic__Knights
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This skills never going to get fixed its sad but true
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Tried using undo last night, 1/5, four times it just ate my ultimate. No position change or resource change.
    Fear is the Mindkiller
  • Eormenric
    Eormenric
    ✭✭✭
    Thank goodness I'm not alone in this bug. It fails 50% of the time. And I don't know if this is working as intended, but when I do use it, I start to move, but if someone does a big enough burst damage while my health is reversing, I still die. I really hope this gets fixed and this game isn't treated like other Bethesda products...
  • Expert
    Expert
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi there, Undo skill ability is one of ZOS newest content additions to the game. Oh wait it's bugged? that sucks but thanks for the dollar ;)
  • Nordic__Knights
    Nordic__Knights
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This skills been broken since pts and NEVER has it been fixed nor have they even shown interest in doing so so nope just an skl we can set aside as working as attended yet an hot mess
  • eso_lags
    eso_lags
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Not sure why they want us to report bugs and give feedback, but then ignore the bugs for years. I dont know why this company is so stubbornly silent. Like some of us have been posting about game performance for like 3+ years, and now they finally start somewhat talking about it. So im guessing they'll address this bug in a few years, sadly..

Communication doesn't have to be like this.
  • MirkoZ
    MirkoZ
    ✭✭✭✭
    Speechless...