The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

balancing this game..... gg

• leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Abhaya wrote: »
    hesobad wrote: »
    Van_Winkle wrote: »
    Where did you guys see this mysterious "bleed meta"? Each time i trying to play PvP - i see immortal tanks and pet sorcs, who overheal ANY damage with Vigor or pets.

Yes those are an issue in Champion Point Cyrodill not so much in Non Champion Point Cyrodill. I am focusing on NO CP here because in no CP there is no way to mitigate bleed damage currently. In the next patch people will abuse ths sh** out of these changes. You will see over 10k per tick bleeds in your death recap when a DK uses corrosive armor with master axes rending slashes.

The fact that ZOS has such a gross incompetency to understand how changes will directly and indirectly affect game play is mind blowing. There is no way to reason with me that this change makes any sense what so ever. If they wanted to fix bleeds just tone down the master axes damage which was really the issue with bleeds in the first place!!! Look they probably wont listen, which is why I have a Bleed DK coming onto the PTS, and I will make it as cancerous as possible and abuse this bleed change so hopefully people will see why it is such a problem in any PvP environment, but especially no CP...

I have been hit by 10k blood craze recaps in the current game at the resistance cap lol. It was by a NB that would apply all his DOTS then cloak around in circles while he is immune to all your DOTS and his kills you. The change to resistances affecting bleeds was a good start but I'm curious to see how far it goes with the PTS changes with a buff to master's and an over 30% increase to twin slashes damage.

Well live bleeds ignore armour so the dmg should be similar per tick anyway.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • Abhaya
    Abhaya
    ✭✭✭✭
    Where did you guys see this mysterious "bleed meta"? Each time i trying to play PvP - i see immortal tanks and pet sorcs, who overheal ANY damage with Vigor or pets.

Yes those are an issue in Champion Point Cyrodill not so much in Non Champion Point Cyrodill. I am focusing on NO CP here because in no CP there is no way to mitigate bleed damage currently. In the next patch people will abuse ths sh** out of these changes. You will see over 10k per tick bleeds in your death recap when a DK uses corrosive armor with master axes rending slashes.

The fact that ZOS has such a gross incompetency to understand how changes will directly and indirectly affect game play is mind blowing. There is no way to reason with me that this change makes any sense what so ever. If they wanted to fix bleeds just tone down the master axes damage which was really the issue with bleeds in the first place!!! Look they probably wont listen, which is why I have a Bleed DK coming onto the PTS, and I will make it as cancerous as possible and abuse this bleed change so hopefully people will see why it is such a problem in any PvP environment, but especially no CP...

I have been hit by 10k blood craze recaps in the current game at the resistance cap lol. It was by a NB that would apply all his DOTS then cloak around in circles while he is immune to all your DOTS and his kills you. The change to resistances affecting bleeds was a good start but I'm curious to see how far it goes with the PTS changes with a buff to master's and an over 30% increase to twin slashes damage.

Yes I know I was just pointing out how ridiculous it is currently. It will be the same damage at 24k resistances so anyone below that is going to be getting hammered but I suppose that is the trade off of running around naked anyways.
    Abhaya - PC NA - Ebonheart Pact
    Stam Sorc 2-Hand / Bow Build: https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildData?id=169103
  • Skander
    Skander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They really know how to break the game btw
    I meme, but my memes are so truthful they hurt
    -Elder Nightblades Online
    Want competitive pvp while being outnumbered? Tough luck, the devs clearly said you have to die in those situations
  • hesobad
    hesobad
    ✭✭✭✭

you must have missed the line where their base damage was buffed by 24% I think it was... so no not comparable to live AT ALL
    Ad Victoriam!
  • hesobad
    hesobad
    ✭✭✭✭
    Juhasow wrote: »
    Bleeds no longer ignore resists though. Basically soul trap will be as effective as rending slashes in terms of damage.

And guess what people will do...... 2H ult / corrosive with both rending and soul trap DoT while spamming Dizzying / executioner. Oh which which also got buffed. GG magic builds
    Ad Victoriam!