Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Why do you pvp

• Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    lazerlaz wrote: »
    I play for hate mail.

Keeps me going.

Love it when you wipe the floor with someone and they message you about being trash.

But they died to my hands...

This is the thing I miss most about starter BGs. In higher MMR everyone’s chill for the most part. In beginner games you’ll see people yelling at the group or hate tells all the time, it adds some entertainment.
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iskiab wrote: »
    lazerlaz wrote: »
    I play for hate mail.

Keeps me going.

Love it when you wipe the floor with someone and they message you about being trash.

But they died to my hands...

This is the thing I miss most about starter BGs. In higher MMR everyone’s chill for the most part. In beginner games you’ll see people yelling at the group or hate tells all the time, it adds some entertainment.

Very true. All the cheat accusations happen at low MMRs. High MMR the best you’ll get is a “carried by class xyz”

It’s almost as if the people who talk about cheaters beating them trend towards being pretty bad players. Weird, that.
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• JackAshes
    JackAshes
    ✭✭✭
    I do a lot of solo PvP
    I do a lot of small group PvP
    I do a lot of large group (Zerg) if you will PvP

I never trash talk anyone and if I do whisper someone it is to tell them GF (Good Fight) or ask them for advice or sets.

The funnest thing about it are the tells you get. I treat it as a mini game. When I smoke someone I will sometimes go offline just so there whispers hit a wall and the desperate ones will send you an email. Just to get there 2cents in. That is always a win!

Probably the best complaints are when a skilled player /w me as being Zerg trash when I am with a larger group. Nothing cracks me up more is when a small group or solo player tries to take out a larger group they can absolutely avoid and get destroyed.

As much as players hate to admit it it’s the opportunity to go up against large groups that make their 1 v X videos that drives most skilled players. But when they fail it is the Damn Zergs fault. What players are forgetting is without that Zerg safety to get new pvpers comfortable in PVP they would have no one left to fight. Because we all know they won’t fight each other.

Lord knows Pvpers are a dying breed in this game and it needs all the population increases it can get.
    Edited by JackAshes on July 5, 2019 9:08PM
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    JackAshes wrote: »

Probably the best complaints are when a skilled player /w me as being Zerg trash when I am with a larger group. Nothing cracks me up more is when a small group or solo player tries to take out a larger group they can absolutely avoid and get destroyed.

As much as players hate to admit it it’s the opportunity to go up against large groups that make their 1 v X videos that drives most skilled players. But when they fail it is the Damn Zergs fault. What players are forgetting is without that Zerg safety to get new pvpers comfortable in PVP they would have no one left to fight. Because we all know they won’t fight each other

Yea, I see that a lot, small scale players who attack larger groups.

It’s not worth it for the group to chase them down so they’re mostly ignored. Like flies buzzing around a bull.

Every once in a while it’ll be worth clearing them out of somewhere like a keep, then they’ll complain like crazy! ‘Zerg’, ‘blah blah, ‘Nonsense’.

It’s like they think their style of play entitles them to attack people and people fighting back is cheating.
    Edited by Iskiab on July 6, 2019 12:32PM
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • Lokey0024
    Lokey0024
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The rare, yet great, 1v1 open field fight. And Then the epic keep battles that aren't so huge the server catches on fire. Two completely different gameplay styles in one game.