The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

"sup guys stam DK here the pvp gear we are rocking is. . ."

• techprince
    techprince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kel wrote: »
    https://youtu.be/C6Fmb8E0Hqo

2x Chudan
    5x Deadly Strikes
    5x Viper Sting

Seemed to work well in BG's.
    Wouldn't recommend in Cyrodiil.

Major buffs do not stack. Chudan is used instead of spiked armor. You have huge sustain issues and thats why people run high recovery or high ult gen builds.
  • Kel
    Kel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    techprince wrote: »

2x Chudan
    5x Deadly Strikes
    5x Viper Sting

Major buffs do not stack. Chudan is used instead of spiked armor. You have huge sustain issues and thats why people run high recovery or high ult gen builds.

Cool cool...I'm just gonna keep on doing what's getting me high kills vs. deaths..thanks though.

The question was asked what people use instead of fury/7th. I've given what I run. Im not advocating anyone to run this build. It works for me. You most certainly don't have to like it. I, however, do not care. What I'm doing is working for me. THATS what I care about.

Move on.
    Edited by Kel on June 20, 2019 3:57AM
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Udrath wrote: »
    Wing wrote: »
    grannas211 wrote: »
    Nord
    Blood spawn w/ sturdy traits
    Heavy impregnable w/ sturdy traits
    Jolting arms x 5
    All bashing enchants on jewerly

idk I just made this up

Not bad maybe try swapping out Impreg for 7th and then swapping Jolting out for Fury?

I jest.

I did this and worked by swapping it out!

Really though... somebody make a hide morihaus build montage of rolling through zergs and handing out free break frees to everyone like Oprah

might do that on a tiny wood elf for extra sweet roll dodge synergy :P plus being minimum high and just rolling around would be funny, rock a bow with magnum shot for further bounciness.

I don't know how annoying can you make this idea?

Wood elf
    Spawn of Mephala
    Widowmaker
    Morihaus

Open with heavy double poison heavy attack and then roll dodge

I like the spawn of melphala set idea
    I was actually contemplating the combo of classic poison injection LA, they jump on you, you roll through them doing damage and leaving behind an eternal hunt mark.

you then quick 180 and magnum shot/draining shot them INTO the mark and then danwbreaker/dragon leap or something.

I doubt this would actually work, but I imagine if this DID work and DID get a kill it would be the closest thing to a "360 no scope" you could do in ESO.

ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
    DK one trick
  • Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you play noCP, a SUPER fun proctard build is 2h/bow with Red Mountain + Way of Fire + Skoria. The damage output is disgusting and the light show is beautiful.

That moment when you Fossilize a dude mid dodge roll and then stomp him with a Leap on top of your big sack of procs... 100-0 enemy deleted.
  • Trancestor
    Trancestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭

2x Chudan
    5x Deadly Strikes
    5x Viper Sting

Cool cool...I'm just gonna keep on doing what's getting me high kills vs. deaths..thanks though.

The question was asked what people use instead of fury/7th. I've given what I run. Im not advocating anyone to run this build. It works for me. You most certainly don't have to like it. I, however, do not care. What I'm doing is working for me. THATS what I care about.

Move on.

People are just pointing out you have a wasted monster helm (unless you really like that 1k hp) and you're getting so butthurt about it lol.
  • Kel
    Kel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trancestor wrote: »

2x Chudan
    5x Deadly Strikes
    5x Viper Sting

Move on.

People are just pointing out you have a wasted monster helm (unless you really like that 1k hp) and you're getting so butthurt about it lol.

Not butthurt. Just dont care. Still getting high kills vs. low deaths.

You seem butthurt, since you keep bringing it up lol
    Edited by Kel on June 20, 2019 11:26AM
  • Toc de Malsvi
    Toc de Malsvi
    ✭✭✭✭✭

2x Chudan
    5x Deadly Strikes
    5x Viper Sting

Why are you running Chudan and Spiked Armor? You seem to have significant resource issues from the video.

Still went 14-3 and have had similar scores everytime I run this build. Why? Because it works for me. No other answer is needed.

..so like I said, seems to work well in battlegrounds. For me.

Got a video of what you run, by chance?

No recent videos.

Not trying to kick on what is working for you. But you could drop Spiked Armor and run Green Dragon Blood. It would increase your healing recieved and your stam recovery, which should help your sustain.
    Legendary Archer of Valenwood
    Bosmer Dragon Knight Archer. XBox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Nightblade Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Sorcerer Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Warden Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Templar's are evil..
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    so I was messing around with eternal hunt and a bow just to troll. . .

I crafted the jewelry in swift and as wings has been pretty meh switched it for race against time. gotta say, its very obvious that mobility went out of fashion with the swift nerf.

nobody has swift, nobody has gap closers. I was able to just toy with anyone and everyone. when someone did jump me various maneuvers, magnum shot, eternal hunt proc, you just punish people for trying to engage you so bad. and running swift in a day and age were everyone dumped it for protective or others, geez.

plus RaT being both cleanse and expedition is just great.

I was just trolling around but I have had such great success just batting around small man groups like toys. I was still running shackle as my main set as I was just goofing, but now I might try and find a better set to support this, as its weirdly effective.

PS: I was able to get some roll dodge 180 magnum shot into eternal hunt trap, it feels very satisfying to pull off.
    Edited by Wing on June 20, 2019 1:22PM
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
    DK one trick
  • Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I crafted the jewelry in swift and as wings has been pretty meh switched it for race against time. gotta say, its very obvious that mobility went out of fashion with the swift nerf.

nobody has swift, nobody has gap closers. I was able to just toy with anyone and everyone. when someone did jump me various maneuvers, magnum shot, eternal hunt proc, you just punish people for trying to engage you so bad. and running swift in a day and age were everyone dumped it for protective or others, geez.

I was just trolling around but I have had such great success just batting around small man groups like toys. I was still running shackle as my main set as I was just goofing, but now I might try and find a better set to support this, as its weirdly effective.

PS: I was able to get some roll dodge 180 magnum shot into eternal hunt trap, it feels very satisfying to pull off.

Haha yeah, I used to run a similar build on stamplar. Before the javelin nerf I'd roll dodge and chuck a jav to knock people into that rune. Morag Tong is a solid set for this if you run double DOT poison and Lethal Arrow + PI + Acid Spray. Dk also gets that juicy 25% cost redux to all those skills so you can fight all day long without gassing out.

It's also ridiculously strong vs nightblades since you destroy their ability to Cloak.
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Solariken wrote: »

Haha yeah, I used to run a similar build on stamplar. Before the javelin nerf I'd roll dodge and chuck a jav to knock people into that rune. Morag Tong is a solid set for this if you run double DOT poison and Lethal Arrow + PI + Acid Spray. Dk also gets that juicy 25% cost redux to all those skills so you can fight all day long without gassing out.

It's also ridiculously strong vs nightblades since you destroy their ability to Cloak.

was actually thinking of running gryphons ferocity

(2 items) Adds 833 Weapon Critical
    (3 items) Adds 833 Weapon Critical
    (4 items) Adds 129 Weapon Damage
    (5 items) After dealing direct damage, you gain Minor Force and Minor Expedition for 3 seconds, increasing your Critical Damage done by 10% and increasing your Movement Speed by 10%.
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

DK one trick
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

2x Chudan
    5x Deadly Strikes
    5x Viper Sting

Move on.

since ur wasting a helmet, what we're saying is if u swap it to something else, u'd get EVEN BETTER KDR....

but hey, you do you.
    August Palatine Davadin Bloodstrake - Nord Dragon Knight - PC NA - Gray Host
    Greymoor 6.0.7 PvP : Medium 2H/SnB The Destroyer
    Dragonhold 5.2.11 PvE : Medium DW/2H The Blood Furnace
    March 2021 (too lazy to add CP) PvP: Medium DW/Bow The Stabber
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i'm back to Spriggan + 7th. Med build, 2H/2H.

While Deadly, Sword Singer, and a bunch other gives me *slightly* higher DPS, 7th still gives the best bang of the buck. And Spriggan allows me to take some CP off penetration and put it into Thaum or Crit. other setup is a bit too squishy for my taste.

Now im 33% crit, 62% crit size, good penetration, and 5k self-buffed wep damage (including Seething Fury).

(5 items) After dealing direct damage, you gain Minor Force and Minor Expedition for 3 seconds, increasing your Critical Damage done by 10% and increasing your Movement Speed by 10%.

tried it. but crit isn't a big deal in Cyrodiil, especially CP ones. but might work well in BG, or no-CP Cyrodiil.

• Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

2x Chudan
    5x Deadly Strikes
    5x Viper Sting

Why are you running Chudan and Spiked Armor? You seem to have significant resource issues from the video.

Still went 14-3 and have had similar scores everytime I run this build. Why? Because it works for me. No other answer is needed.

But you are wearing a set that does exactly what Spiked armor does. It is just a wasted slot.

You could change Spiked armor or Chudan. In the first case you could use GDB or RaT or even Inferno. In the case of trading Chudan, the best optio should be Blood spawn. Or you can wear 1 pc chudan + 1 piece Pirate Skeleton to get 3 K extra armor/spell resistance while activating spiked armor.
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

That's a fun set, but depends on what you need. If you need the speed, great. If you need damage I would go Morag Tong or Spriggan.
  • MentalxHammer
    MentalxHammer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mursie wrote: »
    I run a dot build:

deadly strikes / essence thief / master's weapon / bloodspawn

ps - vma dual wield blows. rip the dream

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/474214/elsewyr-stam-dk-by-mental

You know what they say about great minds or something...
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I run a dot build:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/474214/elsewyr-stam-dk-by-mental

how good is collecting the pool works? it is ok in Cyrodiil? or only in smaller-map BG?

interesting set since a blob of stam every 10 sec is nice, but 10% damage buff for 10 sec is really sweet.... i wonder if u need to get the pool to get the wep dmg...

I mean, Fury/7th gives out 400-500 wep damage, but if my buffed wep is already 4.5 ~ 5k, that's effectively just as effective as those armors. (unless ET's 10% only based on ur unbuffed base damage)
  • MentalxHammer
    MentalxHammer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Davadin wrote: »
    I run a dot build:

how good is collecting the pool works? it is ok in Cyrodiil? or only in smaller-map BG?

interesting set since a blob of stam every 10 sec is nice, but 10% damage buff for 10 sec is really sweet.... i wonder if u need to get the pool to get the wep dmg...

I mean, Fury/7th gives out 400-500 wep damage, but if my buffed wep is already 4.5 ~ 5k, that's effectively just as effective as those armors. (unless ET's 10% only based on ur unbuffed base damage)

It's really easy to collect the essence, theres just a small learning curve to using it, once you practice with it it becomes the strongest damage and sustain set packed into 1!

Also the hard damage increase directly buffs the bleed damage from master dual wield.
    Edited by MentalxHammer on June 20, 2019 5:12PM
  • Jaxaxo
    Jaxaxo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Davadin wrote: »

2x Chudan
    5x Deadly Strikes
    5x Viper Sting

Move on.

since ur wasting a helmet, what we're saying is if u swap it to something else, u'd get EVEN BETTER KDR....

but hey, you do you.

Just sayin, that chudan is kinda bugged, and is giving those resistances on top of major ward/resolve (it's not shown in character sheet, but dmg u get is lower). At least was like that pre Elswyer.
    Forum War - pro AC side

EU PC Azura Star/Sotha Sil/Bahlokdaan/Ravenwatch
    Triggered Tryhards / Aetherius Art / LND / DC-PD

DC - Frostitute magden
    AD - Pees-under-Trees magden
    DC - Lemme Dark Deal stamsorc
    EP - Lemme Dark Déal stamsorc
    Youtube
  • grannas211
    grannas211
    ✭✭✭✭✭

2x Chudan
    5x Deadly Strikes
    5x Viper Sting

hes saying that chudan and spiked armor is redudant, I dont think he intended to insult you
  • Riggsy
    Riggsy
    ✭✭✭✭
    2x Skoria
    5x Crest of Cyrodiil
    5x Robes of Hist. / or 5x Sload if you want damage instead of healing
    MMAGA - We Made Medium Armor Great Again
    Evasion: Casting this ability and its morphs now requires that you wear 5 pieces of Medium Armor.

Woe Biden - Mule
    Donald Thump - Mule
    M'aiq Pence - Mule
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Riggsy wrote: »
    2x Skoria
    5x Crest of Cyrodiil
    5x Robes of Hist. / or 5x Sload if you want damage instead of healing

that looks like fun. how's Sload these days?

PS: ur alt names are hilarious.
  • exeeter702
    exeeter702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Trying to make vma 2h dot build work in a no cp build. Running into some issues.

Nord

Deadly strike + fort brass + vma back bar ?

Chudan + GDB vs BS + spiked armor ?

One issue i have with GDB is with every use I feel im wasting 1/3rd of its potency because i always have major endurance up regardless via pots. I cant afford to not benefit from burning heart but hitting resistance cap is a high priorty for me of which spiked armor + BS would closer achieve but hurting me in bar space, forcing me to run weapon damage pots for sav and brut instead of tri pots for the desperately needed magicka sustain for fueling all the damn utility skills.

Is there a place for 7th in a no cp build, and if so, without a sustain set, BS seems like the only option since its either ult ramp or raw sustain set (with vma the only option here is trappings back bar vma front). Should i give up trying to make vma 2h work? Can i make 5h work while trading sustain for ult gen exclusively? Is Nord + BS + Battle roar enough magicka sustain to reliable have access to petrify, spike armor, fragmented shield, wings etc?

(Ill make a new thread with this inquiry if need be)
    Edited by exeeter702 on June 24, 2019 5:30PM
  • Casul
    Casul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was thinking about trying engine guardian, clever alchemist, and mechanical acuity on my Stam warden.
    PvP needs more love.
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    exeeter702 wrote: »
    Trying to make vma 2h dot build work in a no cp build. Running into some issues.

Nord

One issue i have with GDB is with every use I feel im wasting 1/3rd of its potency because i always have major endurance up regardless via pots. I cant afford to not benefit from burning heart but hitting resistance cap is a high priorty for me of which spiked armor + BS would closer achieve but hurting me in bar space, forcing me to run weapon damage pots for sav and brut instead of tri pots for the desperately needed magicka sustain for fueling all the damn utility skills.

Is there a place for 7th in a no cp build, and if so, without a sustain set, BS seems like the only option since its either ult ramp or raw sustain set (with vma the only option here is trappings back bar vma front). Should i give up trying to make vma 2h work? Can i make 5h work while trading sustain for ult gen exclusively? Is Nord + BS + Battle roar enough magicka sustain to reliable have access to petrify, spike armor, fragmented shield, wings etc?

I personally don't like GDB or cleave in pvp, healing cut just hits GDB too much and you end up with its passive buffs from other sources, that's why most even run cauterize as a heal over GDB, you have to have some serious HP to get a decent heal out of blood.

as for cleave I feel like it just never hits. not even in high lag just In normal play, most cone abilities seem to have this problem, if its not a targeted ability or huge AOE it just does not hit. you even see this in steel tornado on occasion, something with a huge AOE, and your still not getting hits on people right in front of you.

ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

DK one trick
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BuildMan wrote: »
    I was thinking about trying engine guardian, clever alchemist, and mechanical acuity on my Stam warden.

I cannot help but suggest Balorgh for stam warden, especially for that setup.

wait for acuity proc, slam potion, sub DB, pact up.

time is the only tricky thing, acuity has a 5 second uptime, sub has a 3 second trigger, your only ever going to get a setup for one burst but im sure it will be amazing if it all lines up.
    Edited by Wing on June 24, 2019 6:49PM
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

DK one trick
  • exeeter702
    exeeter702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Nord

I personally don't like GDB or cleave in pvp, healing cut just hits GDB too much and you end up with its passive buffs from other sources, that's why most even run cauterize as a heal over GDB, you have to have some serious HP to get a decent heal out of blood.

as for cleave I feel like it just never hits. not even in high lag just In normal play, most cone abilities seem to have this problem, if its not a targeted ability or huge AOE it just does not hit. you even see this in steel tornado on occasion, something with a huge AOE, and your still not getting hits on people right in front of you.

Just to be clear, Vma 2h = 9kish dot on crit rush. Wasnt referring to cleave.

As for GDB yes I agree, really just didnt want to lose minor vit.
    Edited by exeeter702 on June 24, 2019 7:27PM
  • Rhaegar75
    Rhaegar75
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    how do you guys deal with being kited apart from standing there soaking up damage? That's been my main struggle with the main meta: great if I'm in the middle of a fight but a pain if I'm not.
    I'm having some better numbers using Bow and 2H...is S&B missable?
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Nord

Just to be clear, Vma 2h = 9kish dot on crit rush. Wasnt referring to cleave.

As for GDB yes I agree, really just didnt want to lose minor vit.

ohhhhhhh, my b I was thinking about the cleave one.

yeah that one is much better
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

DK one trick
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rhaegar75 wrote: »
    how do you guys deal with being kited apart from standing there soaking up damage? That's been my main struggle with the main meta: great if I'm in the middle of a fight but a pain if I'm not.
    I'm having some better numbers using Bow and 2H...is S&B missable?

honestly I took advantage of it and have been having an unusual amount of success with a bow / 2h and swift jewelry.

everyone got rid of swift when it was nerf'd so if you run it you just kite everyone, I can feel the rage sometimes.
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

DK one trick
  • Casul
    Casul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BuildMan wrote: »

I cannot help but suggest Balorgh for stam warden, especially for that setup.

wait for acuity proc, slam potion, sub DB, pact up.

time is the only tricky thing, acuity has a 5 second uptime, sub has a 3 second trigger, your only ever going to get a setup for one burst but im sure it will be amazing if it all lines up.

Honestly I thought about that too. I was considering trying balorgh but I just haven't put in the time to farm it. Do you happen to know it's active time after it procs?
    PvP needs more love.