The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

"sup guys stam DK here the pvp gear we are rocking is. . ."

Wing
Wing
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
. . .

wait for it

its coming

why even wait you know what it is

EVERYTIME
. . .

yes of course it is

7th, fury, bloodspawn.

everytime.

so im not really liking stam DK lets check out *insert whatever site here*

*opens new tab* 7th, fury, bloodspawn. *close tab*

*opens new tab* 7th, fury, bloodspawn. -_- *close tab*

*opens new tab* 7th, fury, bloodspawn. ----_______---- *close tab*

*opens new tab* 7th, fu *CLOSE TAB!*

does ANYONE run ANYTHING ESLE? (and have success)

I refuse to run that combo, its been the same thing for like 2 years. if anyone can point me towards some competitive stam DK builds that work well and are not super niche im all for it. I tend to play all forms of pvp (BG's, CP, no CP) so the more areas it can perform the better.

seriously though I say nerf that *** at this point just so we get some new builds.
ESO player since beta.
full time subscriber.
PC NA
( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
DK one trick
  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I play noCP...so I run 7th/veiled heritance/bloodspawn. There you go!!
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I prefer to have some penetrating going on, so Spriggan/Fury/Bloodspawn
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol, well its something I guess
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
    DK one trick
  • psychotic13
    psychotic13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    x5 Cyrodils ward (SnB bar)
    x5 Poisonous Serpent (op as ***)
    x1 Master BattleAxe / Asylum BattleAxe
    x2 Bloodspawn

Works very well for me, medium armor.
  • cHIIMEERa
    cHIIMEERa
    ✭✭✭
    x2 Bloodspawn

Until any templar comes along and you find yourself without 2x 5 set piece bonuses *derp*
    “Good judgement is the result of experience and experience the result of bad judgement.” ― Mark Twain
  • Goren
    Goren
    ✭✭✭
    I wanted a build that doesn't use any poison skills, so I came up with this:

2x Valkyn Skoria
    5x Fortified Brass
    5x Armor of Truth (Back Bar)
    1x Merciless Charge (Battle Axe)

5x Medium Armor
    2x Light Armor

Front Bar: Critical Rush, Carve, Dizzying Swing, Reverse Slice, Forward Momentum, Flawless Dawnbreaker
    Back Bar: Ransack, Flame Lash, Fossilize, Resolving Vigor, Hardened Armor, Take Flight

I like it so far, but I want to try a hybrid build to actually feel like a Dragonknight.
  • Lokey0024
    Lokey0024
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Latest theorycrafy I tried was bone pirate tatters 5pc/spriggans5pc/molag kena full weapon enchant infused 2h/bow. Dizzy swing sucks so bad tho.
  • Grimlok_S
    Grimlok_S
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deadly + veiled heritance has been one of my go-to setups for Medium
    Light Attack Hero

Class context
    Stamplar
    StamDK
    Stamsorc
    MagDK
    StamMAGStamden
    Magplar
    Stam NB
    Bomb NB
  • EdoKeledus
    EdoKeledus
    ✭✭✭
    Medium Build

5 Fortised brass
    5 Spriggan (s&b)
    2 Bloodspawn
    DC PC EU Vivec
    Daggerfall Convenant Loyalist

• psychotic13
    psychotic13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cHIIMEERa wrote: »
    x2 Bloodspawn

Until any templar comes along and you find yourself without 2x 5 set piece bonuses *derp*

I guess people using a 5pc off of one bar is unheard of... it works very well. The idea is you get them low on the SnB bar and execute on the 2H bar, you know... like most stamDKs...
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You could mix it up a bit.

For example, instead of “7th-Fury-Bloodspawn,” try “Fury-7th-Bloodspawn.”

If that doesn’t work, try “Bloodspawn-7th-Fury.” Or maybe go all out and try “Fury-Bloodspawn-7th.”

There’s quite a few different combos to try. So go crazy man, have some fun with it!
  • cHIIMEERa
    cHIIMEERa
    ✭✭✭
    x2 Bloodspawn

x2 Bloodspawn

I guess people using a 5pc off of one bar is unheard of... it works very well. The idea is you get them low on the SnB bar and execute on the 2H bar, you know... like most stamDKs...

Yeah i dont know what that has to do with i wrote, the defile from cyrodiils ward and proc from posionous serpent is wasted against templars just the same.

Edited by cHIIMEERa on June 16, 2019 5:48PM
    “Good judgement is the result of experience and experience the result of bad judgement.” ― Mark Twain
  • psychotic13
    psychotic13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    x2 Bloodspawn

x2 Bloodspawn

Yeah i dont know what that has to do with i wrote, the defile from cyrodiils ward and proc from posionous serpent is wasted against templars just the same.

Are you simple? Dont know what it has to do with what you wrote? You said i wont have 2 x5pcs active so a templar would win?

Obvious troll is obvious, go chew on your crayons.
  • Sanguinor2
    Sanguinor2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    x2 Bloodspawn

x2 Bloodspawn

tbh if the templar cleanses Minimum every 5 seconds you are gonna win the 1v1 eventually.
    Politeness is respecting others.
    Courage is doing what is fair.
    Modesty is speaking of oneself without vanity.
    Self control is keeping calm even when anger rises.
    Sincerity is expressing oneself without concealing ones thoughts.
    Honor is keeping ones word.
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Salvation/Shacklebreaker/Chudan. Werewolf, ofc.
  • cHIIMEERa
    cHIIMEERa
    ✭✭✭
    x2 Bloodspawn

x2 Bloodspawn

Are you simple? Dont know what it has to do with what you wrote? You said i wont have 2 x5pcs active so a templar would win?

Obvious troll is obvious, go chew on your crayons.

Are you suggesting that im wrong?

I said you will have 0 (zero) 5 set pieces active.

Your build is crap vs templars. Back to the drawing board mate.

Also im not trolling.
    Edited by cHIIMEERa on June 16, 2019 6:13PM
  • Apox
    Apox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bone pirate spriggan valkyn, but i play stamsorc as my stam toon
    Edited by Apox on June 16, 2019 7:59PM
  • danthemann5
    danthemann5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bloodspawn / Fortified Brass / Hulking Drauger

or

Bloodspawn / Fortified Brass / Hunding's

5/2/0
    Edited by danthemann5 on June 16, 2019 9:27PM
    ZeniMax has no obligation to correct any errors or defects in the Services.

Greetings! We've closed this thread due to its non-constructive nature.

"You know you don't have to be here right?" - ZOS_RichLambert
  • Toc de Malsvi
    Toc de Malsvi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    x2 Bloodspawn

Poisonous Serpent is still great against Templars. You only need one dot on the target to proc it. You can reapply your dot as fast as they can cleanse for less resource than they expend. The 5 piece is in no way negated by templar cleanse, it is certainly more frustrating to fight someone who cleanses dots regularly than someone who doesn't but its not in any way negated by templar cleanse.

The CyroWard set is only weak if the Templar is cleansing every 5 seconds, which is draining on their resources. Further Major Defile is not a debuff you really need up 100% of the time, it is only really important when you are going into your burst. Even then it will still work solidly for them on at least 4 out of 6 classes and and most likely still will get good uptime on the two stam versions of classes with a cleanse option.

Edited by Toc de Malsvi on June 16, 2019 9:38PM
    Legendary Archer of Valenwood
    Bosmer Dragon Knight Archer. XBox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Nightblade Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Sorcerer Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Warden Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Templar's are evil..
  • ecru
    ecru
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't use 7th or Fury and I do fine, but I do use Blood Spawn. People do use other sets, but most people are afraid of breaking away from the meta and trying anything new, don't care to theorycraft, and tend to only listen to a few players who will tell them not to use any other sets/abilities no matter what. Even if they theorycraft and suggest different builds/sets, they're immediately shot down by those players and told not to deviate from the meta.

There is a person in this thread already telling someone not to use specific sets because they can be countered by a Templar. Yes, Templars can purge debuffs off. So what? Every DK build is "countered" by templars, regardless of what build it is. Your defile, fracture, noxious/claw, maim from heroic, all of those are countered by purges, so what build is "good" against Templars? I guess none of them, since no matter what you're losing at least a few debuffs every time you face a Templar. Might as well play a different class that has no dots or debuffs so that they're not countered by a templar, lol. Not sure which class that would be though :thinking:
    Edited by ecru on June 16, 2019 11:10PM
    Gryphon Heart
    Godslayer
    Dawnbringer
  • Zacuel
    Zacuel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I run 7th/battlefield acrobat/ bloodspawn.

Been experimenting with swarm mother because there's a lot of snipers out there.

Perhaps it's a L2P situation for me but I've tried fury. In no cp cyrodiil I can't make the most of it.

Anyway I've bookmarked this thread. Still trying to master the class myself.
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    x2 Bloodspawn

x2 Bloodspawn

I wouldn't say wasted with a 4k cost purge that only rips 5 effects. Add a couple of bleeds, siphoner, do dots and you'll have the Templar purging all his mag away
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Build video inc when?
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thogard wrote: »
    Build video inc when?

just look up "eso stam dk pvp" on youtube over that past 3 days to 3 years, should find it.
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

DK one trick
  • cHIIMEERa
    cHIIMEERa
    ✭✭✭
    x2 Bloodspawn

Poisonous Serpent is still great against Templars. You only need one dot on the target to proc it. You can reapply your dot as fast as they can cleanse for less resource than they expend. The 5 piece is in no way negated by templar cleanse, it is certainly more frustrating to fight someone who cleanses dots regularly than someone who doesn't but its not in any way negated by templar cleanse.

The CyroWard set is only weak if the Templar is cleansing every 5 seconds, which is draining on their resources. Further Major Defile is not a debuff you really need up 100% of the time, it is only really important when you are going into your burst. Even then it will still work solidly for them on at least 4 out of 6 classes and and most likely still will get good uptime on the two stam versions of classes with a cleanse option.
    You’re not wrong mate, its not entirely wasted. However there will always be more viable options for an all-around build vs all classes.
  • D0PAMINE
    D0PAMINE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Wing Im running Champion of the Hist, Werewolf Hide and Bloodspawn on mine.
  • Zer0_CooL
    Zer0_CooL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about savage werewolf, Trappings of Invigoration (BB), bloodspawn, 2x 1h master axes.
  • Arzharo
    Arzharo
    ✭✭
    Try swapping fury with veiled heritance for no cp pvp ))))

Completely agree though. DKs lack build diversity because they're lacking in so many areas.
  • GeorgeBlack
    GeorgeBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hahahhhaha
    Oh no...
    We only have one disgusting build. And the funny thing is because of 7th furry bs SnB 2h build we got our active and passive abilities nerfed. How stupid.

"New stamDK elswyr rdy PvP build!!!"
    7th fury bs SnB 2h
    Edited by GeorgeBlack on June 19, 2019 8:56AM
  • juhislihis19
    juhislihis19
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well I didn't want to use the perennial build so I'm running Bone Pirate/Blood Spawn/Veiled Heritance

Deadly Strikes isn't as great as it seems. Veiled procs practically 100% of the time when you have 1 damage dot (Breath/Claw), 1 bleed and the crappy dot from Volatile Armor on.

Problem is penetration atm. Think I'm changing to 2H/DW, when right now I got 2H back bar, and use Maul. And no, I won't use SnB!!