The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

"sup guys stam DK here the pvp gear we are rocking is. . ."

• mursie
    mursie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I run a dot build:

deadly strikes / essence thief / master's weapon / bloodspawn

ps - vma dual wield blows. rip the dream
    twitch.tv/mursieftw
    twitter: @mursieftw
  • usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wing wrote: »
    . . .

wait for it

its coming

why even wait you know what it is

EVERYTIME
    . . .

yes of course it is

7th, fury, bloodspawn.

everytime.

so im not really liking stam DK lets check out *insert whatever site here*

*opens new tab* 7th, fury, bloodspawn. *close tab*

*opens new tab* 7th, fury, bloodspawn. -_- *close tab*

*opens new tab* 7th, fury, bloodspawn. ----_______---- *close tab*

*opens new tab* 7th, fu *CLOSE TAB!*

does ANYONE run ANYTHING ESLE? (and have success)

I refuse to run that combo, its been the same thing for like 2 years. if anyone can point me towards some competitive stam DK builds that work well and are not super niche im all for it. I tend to play all forms of pvp (BG's, CP, no CP) so the more areas it can perform the better.

seriously though I say nerf that *** at this point just so we get some new builds.

Hulking/bp, truth, bs or balorgh is a good setup. Can easily pull around 5k weapon damage and 35 to 40k stam. Would recommend hulking for cp and bp for non-cp. Depends on how you play and sustain.
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Soul Razor- Altmer Magsorc
    Les Drago- Redguard Stamdk
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk
    Stormifeth- Altmer Magplar

Disclaimer: My comments are a little sarcasm mixed with truth. If you can't handle that don't respond to me.

• Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Medium build.

No shield.

2H/2H or even DW/2H.

Deadly Strike, Spriggan, even Sword-Singer is ok. I like Troll King and Valkyn set too, as well as Master Axe to use the brand-spankin-new Carve.

DK is pretty flexible if only people willing to try new things and learn to adapt.
    August Palatine Davadin Bloodstrake - Nord Dragon Knight - PC NA - Gray Host
    Greymoor 6.0.7 PvP : Medium 2H/SnB The Destroyer
    Dragonhold 5.2.11 PvE : Medium DW/2H The Blood Furnace
    March 2021 (too lazy to add CP) PvP: Medium DW/Bow The Stabber
  • Brandon32b
    Brandon32b
    Soul Shriven
    Shield breaker/ deadly strike/ slimecraw/ 3 protective jewelry/ 2h/bow or s&b. Heals are a little weak but I run standard rally vigor with draining or cauterize.
    Edited by Brandon32b on June 17, 2019 9:33PM
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well, I play noCP...so I run 7th/veiled heritance/bloodspawn. There you go!!

Shhh....
  • BlackMadara
    BlackMadara
    ✭✭✭✭
    usmguy1234 wrote: »
    . . .

wait for it

its coming

EVERYTIME
    . . .

yes of course it is

7th, fury, bloodspawn.

everytime.

I refuse to run that combo, its been the same thing for like 2 years. if anyone can point me towards some competitive stam DK builds that work well and are not super niche im all for it. I tend to play all forms of pvp (BG's, CP, no CP) so the more areas it can perform the better.

seriously though I say nerf that *** at this point just so we get some new builds.

Hulking/bp, truth, bs or balorgh is a good setup. Can easily pull around 5k weapon damage and 35 to 40k stam. Would recommend hulking for cp and bp for non-cp. Depends on how you play and sustain.

How do you proc off balance? Roll dodge cp boon?
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    usmguy1234 wrote: »
    . . .

wait for it

its coming

EVERYTIME
    . . .

yes of course it is

7th, fury, bloodspawn.

everytime.

How do you proc off balance? Roll dodge cp boon?

thats what i use. the other blue tree gives free 10% damage on off-balance folks.
    August Palatine Davadin Bloodstrake - Nord Dragon Knight - PC NA - Gray Host
    Greymoor 6.0.7 PvP : Medium 2H/SnB The Destroyer
    Dragonhold 5.2.11 PvE : Medium DW/2H The Blood Furnace
    March 2021 (too lazy to add CP) PvP: Medium DW/Bow The Stabber
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wow im kind of pleased that this turned into a sharing of various sets and ideas.

ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
    DK one trick
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 Adds 1206 Maximum Health
    3 Adds 129 Stamina Recovery
    4 Adds 2975 Physical Resistance
    5 Reduces the duration of immobilizations and snares applied to you by 50%. When an immobilization or snare is applied to you, heal for 2000 Health and restore 1000 Stamina. This effect can occur once every 5 seconds.

what do people think of barkskin?

was thinking of a combo with seventh legion and either pirate or BS

in combat the 5 piece will proc on cooldown and while 2k hp (1k battle spirit iirc) is nothing to write home about 1k stam that generates through block is not bad, the 50% reduction is more just icing, don't really know how much I would notice it tbh.

essentially a sustain set with a little bit of HP and physical resist. could also easily flex the sets between 5 medium or heavy based on preference.
    Edited by Wing on June 19, 2019 6:56AM
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
    DK one trick
  • Udrath
    Udrath
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nord
    Blood spawn w/ sturdy traits
    Heavy impregnable w/ sturdy traits
    Jolting arms x 5
    All bashing enchants on jewerly

Use shield discipline ulti morph and spam power slam morph+bash in the middle of the fray while keeping wings up.

idk I just made this up

Blood spawn
    Medium eternal hunt
    Hide of morihaus

Yeah its not optimal but its really fun to be a bowling ball.
    Edited by Udrath on June 19, 2019 10:08AM
  • grannas211
    grannas211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Udrath wrote: »
    Nord
    Jolting arms x 5

idk I just made this up

Not bad maybe try swapping out Impreg for 7th and then swapping Jolting out for Fury?

I jest.
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    grannas211 wrote: »
    Nord
    Jolting arms x 5

idk I just made this up

Not bad maybe try swapping out Impreg for 7th and then swapping Jolting out for Fury?

I jest.

ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

jk
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

DK one trick
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm running Veiled Heritance + Bone Pirate + Bloodspawn
    https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildData?id=79643

Another choice for me would be to go 3 VH jewelry and those 2 armor pieces, 3/5 Trappings of Invigoration - 3 armor and back bar weapon, and Master's 2W front bar. I guess that would be viable as well.
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • Udrath
    Udrath
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nord
    Jolting arms x 5

idk I just made this up

I jest.

I did this and worked by swapping it out!

Really though... somebody make a hide morihaus build montage of rolling through zergs and handing out free break frees to everyone like Oprah
    Edited by Udrath on June 19, 2019 10:07AM
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nord
    Jolting arms x 5

idk I just made this up

I jest.

Really though... somebody make a hide morihaus build montage of rolling through zergs and handing out free break frees to everyone like Oprah

might do that on a tiny wood elf for extra sweet roll dodge synergy :P plus being minimum high and just rolling around would be funny, rock a bow with magnum shot for further bounciness.

I don't know how annoying can you make this idea?
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

DK one trick
  • BlackMadara
    BlackMadara
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nord
    Jolting arms x 5

Use shield discipline ulti morph and spam power slam morph+bash in the middle of the fray while keeping wings up.

idk I just made this up

Blood spawn
    Medium eternal hunt
    Hide of morihaus

I tried fury Impreg bs/tk full sturdy with power bash. The damage is nice but power bash is way too costly. Its cost should be reduced to match other spammables.

Currently trying veiled, wolf hide, bs, snb and bow, 5-1-1 medium. Damage is nice, mobile with bow dodge and sprint, sustain with battle roar, and healing is good with the new cauterize. Major defile, claw, breath, poison injection with heroic slash bash takes out most quickly. Popping corrosive for tankier targets.
    Edited by BlackMadara on June 19, 2019 6:55PM
  • The_Lex
    The_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nord
    Jolting arms x 5

idk I just made this up

Blood spawn
    Medium eternal hunt
    Hide of morihaus

I tried fury Impreg bs/tk full sturdy with power bash. The damage is nice but power bash is way too costly. Its cost should be reduced to match other spammables.

Currently trying veiled, wolf hide, bs, snb and bow, 5-1-1 medium. Damage is nice, mobile with bow dodge and sprint, sustain with battle roar, and healing is good with the new cauterize. Major defile, claw, breath, poison injection with heroic slash bash taked out most quickly. Popping corrosive for tankier targets.

Thanks for the information. This is exactly the set-up I want to try. I assume your VH is on jewelry and weapons?
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Aliyavana on June 19, 2019 2:25PM
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well I didn't want to use the perennial build so I'm running Bone Pirate/Blood Spawn/Veiled Heritance

Deadly Strikes isn't as great as it seems. Veiled procs practically 100% of the time when you have 1 damage dot (Breath/Claw), 1 bleed and the crappy dot from Volatile Armor on.

Problem is penetration atm. Think I'm changing to 2H/DW, when right now I got 2H back bar, and use Maul. And no, I won't use SnB!!

I fount it better on a bleed stamplar

Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    wow im kind of pleased that this turned into a sharing of various sets and ideas.

For some time I tried Way of Fire + Sload + skoria S/B using pierce armor as spammable. It was fun to watch my sword applying the burning effect and then the skoria meteor falling from the sky.

Some other ideas around could be Affliction + knightmare + slimecraw or even old Malubeth
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • BlackMadara
    BlackMadara
    ✭✭✭✭
    The_Lex wrote: »
    Nord
    Jolting arms x 5

idk I just made this up

Blood spawn
    Medium eternal hunt
    Hide of morihaus

Currently trying veiled, wolf hide, bs, snb and bow, 5-1-1 medium. Damage is nice, mobile with bow dodge and sprint, sustain with battle roar, and healing is good with the new cauterize. Major defile, claw, breath, poison injection with heroic slash bash takes out most quickly. Popping corrosive for tankier targets.

Thanks for the information. This is exactly the set-up I want to try. I assume your VH is on jewelry and weapons?

Chest, 2 jewels and weapons. Transmuting the healthy rings today.
  • Udrath
    Udrath
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nord
    Jolting arms x 5

idk I just made this up

I jest.

might do that on a tiny wood elf for extra sweet roll dodge synergy :P plus being minimum high and just rolling around would be funny, rock a bow with magnum shot for further bounciness.

I don't know how annoying can you make this idea?

Wood elf
    Spawn of Mephala
    Widowmaker
    Morihaus

Open with heavy double poison heavy attack and then roll dodge
  • Skoomah
    Skoomah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ready for maximum powah???

Skoria + Durok’s Bane + Sloads + Masters Dual Wield (all Axe weaponry) 2H and Dual Wield

You are now a GOD...
  • Skoomah
    Skoomah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ready for another build???

Pirate Skeleton + Clever Alchemist + Duroks Bane + Masters Dual a Wield Axes

You are now bone spitting GOD...
  • Kel
    Kel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://youtu.be/C6Fmb8E0Hqo

2x Chudan
    5x Deadly Strikes
    5x Viper Sting

Seemed to work well in BG's.
    Wouldn't recommend in Cyrodiil.
  • Toc de Malsvi
    Toc de Malsvi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kel wrote: »

2x Chudan
    5x Deadly Strikes
    5x Viper Sting

Why are you running Chudan and Spiked Armor? You seem to have significant resource issues from the video.
    Legendary Archer of Valenwood
    Bosmer Dragon Knight Archer. XBox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Nightblade Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Sorcerer Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Warden Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Templar's are evil..
  • Kel
    Kel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kel wrote: »

2x Chudan
    5x Deadly Strikes
    5x Viper Sting

Why are you running Chudan and Spiked Armor? You seem to have significant resource issues from the video.

Still went 14-3 and have had similar scores everytime I run this build. Why? Because it works for me. No other answer is needed.

..so like I said, seems to work well in battlegrounds. For me.

Got a video of what you run, by chance?
    Edited by Kel on June 19, 2019 11:49PM
  • Jjitsuboy98
    Jjitsuboy98
    ✭✭✭✭
    Skoomah wrote: »
    Ready for maximum powah???

Skoria + Durok’s Bane + Sloads + Masters Dual Wield (all Axe weaponry) 2H and Dual Wield

You are now a GOD...

Duroks uptime is kinda lame now.
  • Zacuel
    Zacuel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was thinking it over but haven't tried this yet.

BS, clever alchemist, 7th.

You pop corrosive armor, an immovable potion and you should have 9 seconds of God mode. 7th should proc easily if you're in the middle of a enemy Zerg.

You can tailor the clever alchemist for medium or heavy play styles. Run flawless dawnbreaker on your damage bar for the extra damage.

You build up ulti and repeat which comes naturally to Stam dk.

Is this a thing? Think it's worth trying out?
  • Sleep724
    Sleep724
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zacuel wrote: »
    I was thinking it over but haven't tried this yet.

BS, clever alchemist, 7th.

You pop corrosive armor, an immovable potion and you should have 9 seconds of God mode. 7th should proc easily if you're in the middle of a enemy Zerg.

You can tailor the clever alchemist for medium or heavy play styles. Run flawless dawnbreaker on your damage bar for the extra damage.

You build up ulti and repeat which comes naturally to Stam dk.

Is this a thing? Think it's worth trying out?

Good idea. Maybe switch 7th for Fury if you’re waiting to build up corrosive anyway. I’ve actually never tried clever alchemist. Was never sure about that 30 second down time.