Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Worm's Rainment Orbs: Blue or Purple?

• IzzyStardust
    IzzyStardust
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blue
    RogueShark wrote: »
    In all honesty despite my reeling... this does blow my mind. I've looked at these orbs almost every time I play and it never once crossed my mind at all that they were any sort of blue. Not even close to blue; they have always just been the purple orbs to me. I've never heard anyone calling them blue so it was just a huge wtf to me when I had like an hour long discussion with my werido guild makes that they are, in fact, supposedly blue.

The entire experience has made me realize I need to stop staying up late and discussing weird crap with my guild.

Hah
    Options
  • barney2525
    barney2525
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Deep Saphire

Options
  • ZonasArch
    ZonasArch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Blue
    Tasear wrote: »
    I am interested in how you would see them as purple over blue. There's some purple but primary color is most definitely blue.

Could be some red biased color calibration on the screen itself.,.
    Options
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • HappyTheCamper
    HappyTheCamper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blue
    I think they’re supposed to be blue for magicka, like the green for stamina and red for health
    Options
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blue
    ZonasArch wrote: »
    I am interested in how you would see them as purple over blue. There's some purple but primary color is most definitely blue.

But there screenshot is clearly blue. So I am wondering the mental process of picking outlying color over primary color.
    Options
  • ZonasArch
    ZonasArch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Blue
    ZonasArch wrote: »

But there screenshot is clearly blue. So I am wondering the mental process of picking outlying color over primary color.

Gets me. My thought is that it was blue for Magicka. Even if I wanted to see purple, it would still be blue because logic I guess. Oh well.
    Options
  • Donny_Vito
    Donny_Vito
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blue
    Blue, fo sho.
    Options
  • RogueShark
    RogueShark
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Purple
    I think they’re supposed to be blue for magicka, like the green for stamina and red for health

I never considered that. Really good artstyle decision.
    That being said... yeh they are distinctly and definitely purple to me, over multiple devices. I can't even try and make them look blue.
    Bizarre, but thanks all for indulging my silly little poll.
    :)
    Edited by RogueShark on June 5, 2019 8:14PM
    PC NA
    Will heal DPS for memes.
    Options
  • BigBragg
    BigBragg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Options