Maintenance for the week of June 17:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)

Worm's Rainment Orbs: Blue or Purple?

RogueShark
RogueShark
✭✭✭✭✭
Don't ask questions. I am having an existential crisis. Everything I know may be a lie.
I think they're purple, but are they actually... blue?

Plz help.

Worm-Cult-picture.jpg
(Not my image but quickest search of one.)
PC NA
Will heal DPS for memes.

Worm's Rainment Orbs: Blue or Purple? 133 votes

Blue
82%
driosketchSuddwrathchorkpopSincero580b14_ESOSvenjaMadyninibiniRikumaruNebthet78LelldoranoBroddaSheezabeastWikiMeisterhondelinkJoanOfOrcVexariusHidesFromSunfeyiiFlaminirAhzek 110 votes
Purple
17%
huntgod_ESOTerion_FyrDhariusMic1007ElusiinsusmitdsRunefangacetrainerlewisEmmagoldmanKawallKikkedracul813RogueSharkFaewynaSchokoladeATomiX96NairinheDosuulmayasunrisingArgonianwerecroc212 23 votes
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Purple
    Burple
    Options
  • RogueShark
    RogueShark
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Purple
    Nairinhe wrote: »
    Burple

ImpressionableWillingBronco-size_restricted.gif
    PC NA
    Will heal DPS for memes.
    Options
  • WikiMeister
    WikiMeister
    ✭✭✭
    Blue
    Ist blau. 絶対に青いです. It is most irrefutably blue.
    AU | NA-PC Beta veteran since 2014. Dies to 999+ latency.
    Options
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xQzTzvN.png
    KqmIYrq.jpg

It can vary. In the top image, I see blue and purple, but in the bottom image I see purple.
    Options
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blue
    The pictures you posted were taken at night. In game, in the day, they are blue. Standing in the Grand Psijic villa btw.
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
    Options
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see 3 colours: outer layer is blue, middle is violet, inner is white, and the overall effect looks more blue than purple.
    Options
  • RogueShark
    RogueShark
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Purple
    Everything I know is a lie. I've worn this set for like a year on and off. They were always my happy little purple orbs.
    Now they're just... mocking little liars.
    PC NA
    Will heal DPS for memes.
    Options
  • WikiMeister
    WikiMeister
    ✭✭✭
    Blue
    https://imgur.com/aFShsvr

Based upon these colour swatches, it is blue.
    Edited by WikiMeister on June 5, 2019 8:35AM
    AU | NA-PC Beta veteran since 2014. Dies to 999+ latency.
    Options
  • Aznarb
    Aznarb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Purple
    Nairinhe wrote: »
    Burple

Exactly this ^
    [ PC EU ]

[ Khuram-dar ]
    [ Khajiit ]
    [ Templar - Healer ]
    [Crazy Gatherer & Compulsive Thief]

Options
  • Svenja
    Svenja
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blue
    They are blue.

If you wear both ebon and worm at the same time, you can make them flashing between red and blue and then they look purple. :D
    PC | EU

Svea Rochaud | Templar Healer | AD
    Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror - Immortal Redeemer - Tick-Tock-Tormentor - Gryphon Heart - Spirit Slayer
    Options
  • Verbal_Earthworm
    Verbal_Earthworm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaimeh wrote: »
    I see 3 colours: outer layer is blue, middle is violet, inner is white, and the overall effect looks more blue than purple.

Close, I see outer as indigo, middle as violet and inner as white, overall i'd go with purple.
    Options
  • RogueShark
    RogueShark
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Purple
    In all honesty despite my reeling... this does blow my mind. I've looked at these orbs almost every time I play and it never once crossed my mind at all that they were any sort of blue. Not even close to blue; they have always just been the purple orbs to me. I've never heard anyone calling them blue so it was just a huge wtf to me when I had like an hour long discussion with my werido guild makes that they are, in fact, supposedly blue.

The entire experience has made me realize I need to stop staying up late and discussing weird crap with my guild.
    PC NA
    Will heal DPS for memes.
    Options
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Violet.
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
    Options
  • StormeReigns
    StormeReigns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Neither. They are orbs.
    giphy.gif
    Options
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They're white and gold.
    Edited by MLGProPlayer on June 5, 2019 9:40AM
    Options
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blue
    They're white and gold.

+1
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
    Options
  • SeliniaHlaalu
    SeliniaHlaalu
    ✭✭
    Blue
    They're purple.
    Options
  • FakeFox
    FakeFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Blue
    GpXheyh.jpg

It's primarily blue, a few parts go into purple though and the lighter spot in the middle is actually closer to cyan.
    EU/PC (GER) - Healermain since 2014 - 50305 Achievement Points - Youtube (PvE Healing Guides, Builds & Gameplay)
    Options
  • Shanjijri
    Shanjijri
    ✭✭✭✭
    Blue
    FakeFox wrote: »
    GpXheyh.jpg

It's primarily blue, a few parts go into purple though and the lighter spot in the middle is actually closer to cyan.

No doubt, it's blue! 😸
    Options
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blue
    I’ve always seen them as distinctly blue, but in some of these screencaps they are purple.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    Options
  • SpiderKnight
    SpiderKnight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blue
    This reminds me of the Mages Guild books, I see lots of people say they're blue, they have always been,and always will be purple to me.
    Options
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blue
    I am interested in how you would see them as purple over blue. There's some purple but primary color is most definitely blue.

Options
  • Zenzuki
    Zenzuki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blue
    They're blue.

But if you mix them with the red set they'll combine into purple orbs. :smile:
    Can Open...
    Worms EVERYWHERE!
    Options
  • IwakuraLain42
    IwakuraLain42
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too bad you can only wear 2 sets, would love to see Worm, Ebon and Sanctuary/Hircine on a char ;-)
    Options
  • vgabor
    vgabor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It depends... on how much I drank before :D
    Options
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blue
    Blue.

Purple is what you get when you wear both Worms and Ebon Armory, because when you go to a new zone the orbs sync up ans you get three rapidly strobing blue-red-purple orbs instead.
    Options
  • SeliniaHlaalu
    SeliniaHlaalu
    ✭✭
    Blue
    They are purple.
    Ebon is brown and sanctuary is cream.
    Options
  • Number_51
    Number_51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blue
    Blue - mag - Worm
    Green - stam - Hircine's
    Red - health - Ebon

Don't ask me wtf they were thinking with Sanctuary also being green. Should have been yellow/gold.
    Edited by Number_51 on June 5, 2019 2:23PM
    Options
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blue
    It's a shade of blue.
    One that is just a smidge towards purple on the colourwheel. But it is still blue.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
    Options
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Number_51 wrote: »
    Blue - mag - Worm
    Green - stam - Hircine's
    Red - health - Ebon

Don't ask me wtf they were thinking with Sanctuary also being green. Should have been yellow/gold.
    Yes, you could then use dressing room and alpha gear to cycle the 4 sets fast for maximum bling.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
    Options