Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Make-A-Friend Thread :)

• Zorrin
    Zorrin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not sure how I've never run across this thread before with how often I lurk on here, but I think this is a pretty cool idea :)

Account: @Zorrin

Platform: PC is my main platform, but I also play on Xbox as EquineEquinox

Megaserver: Both, but NA is main

Preferred Class/Role: I play and enjoy all classes, but many of my characters are still babies. I mostly DPS but would eventually like to be able to tank and heal as well.

Alliance(s) you PvP for: None currently, but I'm not opposed to trying it out someday.

Hobbies/Personal Interests: Horses, reading, and art (when inspiration hits me lol)

Dislikes/Not Interested In: Meta chasing, drama, turning the game into a job

Play Schedule: I try to play at least for a little bit almost every day even if it's just doing writs, but I'm currently pretty erratic with my times. Typically I'm online somewhere between 11am - 10pm CST.

Open to voice chat?: Yes. I prefer to just listen when in a large group.

What kind of gamer are you?: I like overland questing, exploring the world, listening to dialogue, and levelling new characters up. My husband sometimes plays with me and we either quest together or duo dungeons.

Goals for the game: I'd like to get into running dungeons with a regular group. Currently I just solo the base game normal dungeons to get skill points/story, etc. but I'd like to work towards vet dungeons. I also like collecting motifs to fuel my ever-evolving outfit ideas for my characters :D

What are you seeking in/from an ESO friend: As stated above, I'd like to get a regular dungeon group together (not regular by time or anything necessarily, just some folks to do them with). My husband and I think it would be fun to find another casual couple (or just two people who have similar interests in-game and don't mind listening to the dungeon quest the first time through) to play and have fun with!

Other: I've been around since beta, though I was on and off a bit in the earlier years of ESO. I think I've pretty much been a daily regular player since One Tamriel hit, but I still have a lot to learn. This is my first and only MMO and I'm fairly shy about approaching people, but the few people I had made friends with over the years have stopped playing so I think it's time to branch out finally :)
  • mairwen85
    mairwen85
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Where can I get the 'parts'?
  • SteveCampsOut
    SteveCampsOut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SkerKro wrote: »
    Open to voice chat? (yes, no, listen-only): No, Deaf. Pointless. And no, i will not sign up for discord.

I just have to point out that Discord isn't JUST FOR VOICE CHAT. It also has many text chat channels for fellowship. My guild mostly uses the text chats in fact because unlike in game text chat, Discord chat is permanent unless deleted. In fact, we post announcements, guild rules and other important news to our Discord chats. You can see what people post even when you aren't online. So please, don't be so narrow minded about Discord.
    Edited by SteveCampsOut on July 28, 2019 5:31PM
    @ֆȶɛʋɛƈǟʍքֆօʊȶ ʀʋʟɨʄɛ⍟
    Sanguine & Psijic Group Beta Tester.
    Steve's Craftiness Find out what I can make for you at my Google Doc Spreadsheet.
    Pacrooti's Hirelings Website:
    pacrootis.enjin.com/

NA Server:
    Steforax Soulstrong CH782 Sorcerer AD
    Grumpy Kahjiti CH782 Dragonknight AD
    Rheticia Le Drakisius CH782 Nightblade DC
    Razmuzan Thrasmas CH782 Templar EP
    Sheenara Soulstrong CH782 Dragonknight DC
    Erik Ramzey CH782 Nightblade AD
    Growling Kahjiti CH782 Nightblade EP
    One of Many Faces CH782 Sorcerer DC
    Grumpasaurus Rex CH782 Warden DC
    EU Server:
    Guildmaster of Pacrooti's Hirelings AD Based LGBT Friendly Guild.
    Stefrex Souliss CH701 Sorcerer AD
    Grumpy Kahjiti CH701 Dragonknight DC
    Slithisi Ksissi CH701 Nightblade EP
    Pokes-With-Fire CH701 Dragonknight AD
    Josie-The-Pussi-Cat CH701 Templar AD
    Stug-Grog M'God CH701 Templar DC
    One With Many Faces CH701 Nightblade DC
    Trixie Truskan CH701 Sorcerer EP
    Grumpetasaurus Rex CH701 Warden EP
    ESO Plus status: Canceled!
  • nsmurfer
    nsmurfer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC/NA. @nsmurfer

Can help in PvP or PvE any time I am free. Shoot me an invite whenever needed.
    Edited by nsmurfer on July 28, 2019 5:43PM
  • fetito666
    fetito666
    ✭✭✭
    Account (@ name): @fetito666

Platform: PC

Megaserver: NA

Preferred Class/Role (if any): DPS

Alliance(s) you PvP for (i.e. AD, DC, EP which is relevant for Cyrodiil/Imperial City): I am into PvE, but since I am DC I’d give PvP a try

Hobbies/Personal Interests: political philosophy, 3D animation, history, I like orcs

Dislikes/Not Interested In: elitist antisocial players that do not collaborate with the group and that abandon groups during a dungeon. Racist / sexist remarks.

Play Schedule (roughly/generally this isn't a strict commitment): midnight or Fridays, I am flexible

Open to voice chat? (yes, no, listen-only): Yes, Discord as long as there are not that much players talking at the same time. I prefer to listen. I can communicate in English, Spanish and German.

What kind of gamer are you (what do you want out of your gaming time?): Hardcore gamer when the semester is over, more casual when I have to study. What I want in ESO is the following: Exploring all small details of the game, unlocking all achievements, once the university semester is over I spend more time in MMOs, roleplaying with guild mates.

Goals for the game (anything you want to try or learn?): PvP mechanics, Veteran Dungeons, Trials, but without stressing being the best. I’d like to find a stable group.

What are you seeking in/from an ESO friend: a social guild

Other (anything not covered above you want to add): my first Elder Scrolls game was Daggerfall in 1996 and I still love it!

My first screenshot from 4 years ago.

NcbxkpJ.jpg
    Edited by fetito666 on July 30, 2019 6:21AM
  • Loralai_907
    Loralai_907
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Account (@ name), Main Character Name, or "Request with private message": @mommadani907

Platform (PC, Playstation, Xbox): PC

Megaserver (NA, EU): NA

Preferred Class/Role (if any): Stam Sorc/DPS for Cyro, Stam DK/DPS for new zones

Alliance(s) you PvP for (i.e. AD, DC, EP which is relevant for Cyrodiil/Imperial City): AD only

Hobbies/Personal Interests: ESO, social media, binging on old TV shows (Star Trek, Doctor Who, House, ER, etc), attempting to get proper sleep, coffee, watching some ESO streamers

Dislikes/Not Interested In: Not a meta chaser and ESO is not a job. People that cross the line from being a fun troll to just being a pos. Playing as EP.

Play Schedule (roughly/generally this isn't a strict commitment): roughly 10pm-4am eastern, more on weekends. Playing a lot more right now but that might be changing back soonish

Open to voice chat? (yes, no, listen-only): Yeah, but I have teenagers in the house, so you have to be ok with me momming at any given time (I haven't used the whole touch to talk thing so its either I'm on or I'm not)

What kind of gamer are you (what do you want out of your gaming time?): PvP (Cyro, CP), new zones, writs, leveling new characters/new class or when I get nostalgic for the old days and want to spend time in the starter zones

Goals for the game (anything you want to try or learn?): I really need to do all normal dungeons on my not optimal Stam DK, do the quests in them etc. Eventually do vMA. Get my Stam Sorc to GO. Hit my next gold hoarding goal. Finally be done for the rest of my life with mount training.

What are you seeking in/from an ESO friend: Other people to run around with in Cyro or new zones or while leveling or whatever, people to hang out with, or run those normal dungeons with.

Other (anything not covered above you want to add): I'm always up for taking people with me into Cyro. I should be heading into the below 50 campaign later this week even. When it comes to Cyro, I am lot more chatty then I otherwise am (I have the anxiety and it takes me a bit to get over the whole omg what if I say/do something stupid thing I have going on)
    PC-NA - formerly, mommadani907Guild: Weeping Angels - Co-GMTwitter: @ Loralai_907 several Alt accounts....CP 1700+
    Active characters:Fauna Rosewood ( Bosmer Stam DK - Master Crafter/AD)///Loralai Darknova (Drunken Zombie Bosmer Stam Sorc - PvP/AD)Lilith Darknova ( Dunmer Mag DK - Master Crafter - PvP/AD)///and roughly 1billion alts
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    seeking friends that main bosmer for only the most epic of roleplay.
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Can I use this to help find a wife?
  • wishlist14
    wishlist14
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moushen wrote: »
    Who you calling friend, pal?

😂😂😂🤓
  • wishlist14
    wishlist14
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tumblr_inline_ot103sWbo41s4rwxq_500.gif

Happy Friday, friend seekers

😂😂😂😂😆
  • wishlist14
    wishlist14
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ❤this idea.

I wish I could nurture and keep friendships but I can't. I have met some amazing people in games. Warm, humorous, intelligent, creative and caring people but after a while I run. I am a highly sensitive person and please don't get HSP mixed up with me being a drama llama cause I'm not. I start of really confident, friendly and easy to get along with and i can have a good laugh and im caring, engaging and helpfull and fun too i know how to have fun....thing is my moods can change and i can go from being a very sociable life of the party type person to quiet and overwhelmed by literally everything. The sad thing is I cant hide online. So when i have days or weeks where i am not in a great place i run, i quit guilds i unfriend people and noone understands.

I'm not a snowflake or a drama queen but i have anxiety and severe moodswings that take me to some dark places. I dont do drugs or alcohol as i am very intolerant of stimulants.

I enjoy dark comedy, anime, crime shows or detective shows, rpgmmos, anything fantasy genre, good food, long walks, nature, love my family more than anything, like organising just about anything lol, psychology, mythology, docos about people especially, I feel most comfortable around eccentric people or non comformists and I am very opinionated but in a respectful way. I love baking cakes and cookies and also making pasties etc...i bake everything from scratch.I love trees and birds and animals in general.

I enjoy doing quests with fun storylines, having a laugh on any chat or even discord. Im not great at being on discord too long but dont mind it if im doing dungeons or trials. I like pugging trials as i meet all sorts of characters and pugging can be fun and lighthearted when groups are chill. I enjoy doing achieves where i can get furnishings or some sort of reward. I pvp too and i find it more fun with relaxed groups that do enjoy playing strategically but dont take it tooo seriously. I enjoy housing and fishing and levelling and all things eso really.

I hate : elitists that brag to put other people down. I dont mind people being proud of their achievements but bragging done in a narcissistic way and aimed to make other players feel small and inadequate is my peeve hate as i am all about encouraging others...i dont rage quit when newbies struggle in trials i stay and encourage...im that player. Some players get upset after 1 wipe and leave as if it's everyone else's fault. Most runs run smoothly but sometimes people need time to learn the fight mechanics. I 'm not perfect and I do tend to point out my own weaknesses and failings lol

I know I can be very opinionated and even a bit annoying on these forums sometimes but I have days when i find myself needing to vent but overall i have a lot of respect for our devs and i know they work hard to create an amazing game. I also make sure to give constructive criticism and also compliment players and our devs too. We all like to be appreciated.

I also like to type or talk a lot lol ...as you can see.

I play everyday. I keep my gamer tag separate from my forums tag.

I try to stay positive and enjoy life but I'm also real and know that life is not always easy.

Edited by wishlist14 on July 30, 2019 9:52AM
  • jainiadral
    jainiadral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Not really the "friend" sort-- I play at weird hours, can be a flighty airhead, plus I'm a total commitment-phobe. But if you want anything crafted (up to 7 traits since I'm too lazy to research nirnhoned stuff), just let me know.

I'm cheap. Prices range from: a stupid and funny story, a poem, where I can find an easy, simple, fast recipe that I've never seen before, or just a simple, "Yep, I got your item in the mail." <---that's the biggie. I hate sending stuff into the void :D

Account (@ name): same as on the forums. Just stick an @ in front of it.

Platform: PC-NA

Hobbies/Personal Interests: psychology, technology, computers, reading, cooking Korean food, exploring cool downtowns, writing, interior design, window shopping, exploring ethnic food markets

Dislikes/Not Interested In: sports, various inebriating substances, cleaning toilets

Play Schedule (roughly/generally this isn't a strict commitment): Most days for an hour or two between the ungodly hours of midnight and 7 AM Pacific Time.

What kind of gamer are you (what do you want out of your gaming time?): Storytime!!!! Pretty scenery. Rambling around the virtual countryside. Playing dress up with my costume collection.

Goals for the game (anything you want to try or learn?): Actually do most of the quests in the game. Try to level every class to level 50.

Editing for the biggest goal that I conveniently am blanking out: HIT CP 810 before the revamp. 15 more points to go :'( And they're taking forever!
    Edited by jainiadral on July 30, 2019 1:22PM
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    wishlist14 wrote: »

........."and noone understands."

@wishlist14

I get you! On my good days, I play my 'happy' account. I'm in guilds and have many friends who I have a blast with. I have another account for the bad days. On that account, I have no friends and I am not in any guilds. I play alone until I am feeling socialable again and then I switch back to my 'happy' account.

PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • wishlist14
    wishlist14
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hippie4927 wrote: »
    wishlist14 wrote: »

........."and noone understands."

@wishlist14

I get you! On my good days, I play my 'happy' account. I'm in guilds and have many friends who I have a blast with. I have another account for the bad days. On that account, I have no friends and I am not in any guilds. I play alone until I am feeling socialable again and then I switch back to my 'happy' account.

Gave you an awesome for being you 😊
  • BomblePants
    BomblePants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @wishlist14 and @Hippie4927 .... I can be a little like that too. I do have a small circle of friends who understand and let me be when I let them know I’m having what I call ‘dog bed days’.....
  • rptrainer
    rptrainer
    ✭✭
    Ohhh Friends, what are those 😁😁😁

Account (@ name), Main Character Name, or "Request with private message": @rptrainer4044

Platform (PC, Playstation, Xbox): PC

Megaserver (NA, EU): NA

Preferred Class/Role (if any): DK Tank but soon TankCro?
    Tank is always my role in any MMORPG I play. Just comes natural I guess.

Alliance(s) you PvP for (i.e. AD, DC, EP which is relevant for Cyrodiil/Imperial City):
    I wish I PvP but no mostly overland only

Hobbies/Personal Interests: Playing Retro Games and sometimes listen Old Pop Music's

Dislikes/Not Interested In: People with no patience, Unkindly People and Boastful people.

Play Schedule (roughly/generally this isn't a strict commitment): Depends but sometimes I'm ingame 11am - 3pm est

Open to voice chat? (yes, no, listen-only): Yes, if I have mic 😁

What kind of gamer are you (what do you want out of your gaming time?): Well recently I'm having problems with connectivity so mostly I'm an active seller. If I have time maybe doing normal dungeons solo 😕

Goals for the game (anything you want to try or learn?): Learn that's all, we've all been there but I'm just on the lonely side because I can't do vets without any experience 😭

What are you seeking in/from an ESO friend:
    Patience and Understanding that's all
    Other (anything not covered above you want to add):

Good Thread 👌😁👍
  • Odovacar
    Odovacar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Account (@ name), Main Character Name, or "Request with private message": Odovacar

Platform (PC, Playstation, Xbox): PlayStation 4

Megaserver (NA, EU): Both EU & NA

Preferred Class/Role (if any): Stam DK PvP & MagSorc/Magblade PvE (DPS)

Alliance(s) you PvP for (i.e. AD, DC, EP which is relevant for Cyrodiil/Imperial City): EP NA server & AD EU server

Hobbies/Personal Interests: Being the best dad I can be to my 3 sons, yard work, watching sports.

Dislikes/Not Interested In: Constant complainers

Play Schedule (roughly/generally this isn't a strict commitment): I play in the late evening (9pm cst +) so my gaming doesn't interfere with my family life.

Open to voice chat? (yes, no, listen-only): Yes. Mic & discord.

What kind of gamer are you (what do you want out of your gaming time?): I'm a bit of an completionist. Once I get set on a goal I wont give up until I can achieve what I set out to do. I love all aspects of gaming from FPS to RPG's. For ESO I enjoy vet trials, campaign PvP & BG's (mostly BG's) and solo quest play as well...Oh and I love trading too! I work best in a team and love to help others. All in all, I try not to sweat the small things and focus on having fun while playing.

Goals for the game (anything you want to try or learn?): Currently I'm working towards my <Master Angler> achievement. @MyNameIsElias guide has been very helpful but I'm finding it hard to just fish while being sidetracked with various commitments through guildies, etc. For PvE my ultimate goal as of now is to maybe someday be able to clear vCR+3. For PvP obviously it would to be Emp but with my play times and IRL commitments I'll just settle on reaching grand overlord (currently my highest PvP rank is August Palatine).

What are you seeking in/from an ESO friend: Laid back cool folks.

Edited by Odovacar on July 30, 2019 2:05PM
  • SassiestAssassin
    SassiestAssassin
    ✭✭✭
    This is a really sweet thread, I like the positivity that it brings :smiley:

Account (@ name): @SassiestAssassin

Platform: PC

Megaserver: NA

Preferred Class/Role: Healer

Alliance(s) you PvP for: EP- though just to get PvE achievements on my main. PvP gives me anxiety.

Hobbies/Personal Interests: my pets, modding Skyrim, growing houseplants

Dislikes/Not Interested In: elitist gaming, being mean to new players, meanness in general, the new patch healing changes

Play Schedule (roughly/generally this isn't a strict commitment): After 3 CST

Open to voice chat?: Listen-only, as I don’t have a good microphone setup

What kind of gamer are you: mid-tier Support PvE, I guess? I don’t mind helping newbies learn dungeon mechanics though, and I can craft anything if you need it

Goals for the game (anything you want to try or learn?): tanking and vet trial healing

What are you seeking in/from an ESO friend: dungeon run/ trial buddies

Other (anything not covered above you want to add): all my toons have references for names
    Edited by SassiestAssassin on July 30, 2019 2:48PM
    *slams a gallon of Respecting Support Roles juice on the table* Take a sip, babes.
  • rotaugen454
    rotaugen454
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does it come with “Benefits”?
    (Yes, I went there 😉)

Actually, it’s a cool idea, my online time is usually rushed and sporadic now though. I have made and actually met friends from online in various forums, so it can turn out well.
    "Get off my lawn!"
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mairwen85 wrote: »

Here's a :heart:
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mairwen85 wrote: »

Here's a :heart:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9MKDWvtk6Q
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pod88kk wrote: »
    Can I use this to help find a wife?

@pod88kk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJEAGd1bQuc
    Edited by tinythinker on July 31, 2019 11:52AM
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    good-friends-dont-let-you-do-stupid-things-alone-despicablememinions-org-28461216.png

Happy Saturday friend-finders :mrgreen:

• DMBCML
    DMBCML
    ✭✭✭

Account (@ name), Main Character Name, or "Request with private message":

@DMBCML

Platform (PC, Playstation, Xbox):

PC

Megaserver (NA, EU):

NA

Preferred Class/Role (if any):

NB or Healer, but my tank kicks too.

Alliance(s) you PvP for (i.e. AD, DC, EP which is relevant for Cyrodiil/Imperial City):

PvE

Hobbies/Personal Interests:

Too many to list.. but pretty much crafty and travel

Dislikes/Not Interested In:

role play

Play Schedule (roughly/generally this isn't a strict commitment):

Usually US daytime hours, but sometimes evening and weekends, depends on travel schedule

Open to voice chat? (yes, no, listen-only):

discord

What kind of gamer are you (what do you want out of your gaming time?):

Someone to do dungeons with... I have not done most of them and I have been playing since Beta.

Goals for the game (anything you want to try or learn?):

I like to do the achievements

What are you seeking in/from an ESO friend:

someone to do things with

I am married and my husband plays when he can.

edited to fix color formatting error

edited form content

• InvictusApollo
    InvictusApollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moushen wrote: »
    Who you calling friend, pal?

I'm not your pal, bro.
  • ezio45
    ezio45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    What are friends? O__________O
  • gepe87
    gepe87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm Gepe and a Solo anonymous.
    Gepe, Dunmer MagSorc Pact Grand Overlord | Gaepe, Bosmer MagSorc Dominion General

If you see edits on my replies: typos. English isn't my main language
  • Gronk
    Gronk
    ✭✭✭
    Holy poopy sticks its tinythinker. A little birdy told me that you got thrown into a wood-chipper in RL and had passed to the other side. It is good to see that they were on drugs and were very very very very wrong.BTW who has the pic of of gilliam in a speedo?

PC NA Gronk

PC EU Exalted

Hobbies Beer , Cigars,
    passing out

roles making houses look nice interior decorator

Templar PC NA

Night blade and sorc EU

Sked. once twice a week when i can remember password or dont have happy times at bars lined up/.

I game to have fun not work not work simulator and not min max to the ninth degree. If I want work I go to work.I will help any who seek me out if I have game time then I will spend that time helping others. games should be fun. And games should allow for beer time. BTW my GM cant handle the beer or the Ouzo such a milk drinker.
    Old Guard since Jan 2014
    "Read more, Post less."
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

• tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another day, another chance to make or be a friend.

20130208-005739.jpg