Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Kaalgrondtiid EU PC

• LarsS
    LarsS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    coletas wrote: »
    LarsS wrote: »
    newbees which we train to good pvp players.

No want to ofend, but... Why they run without looking behind when alone then? I only met a TDA nightblade that likes 1vs1 and 1vsX, and maybe 2 or 3 more from HW that likes too. But the rest??? Man, are explosives or runners XDDD (and Im a very bad player XDD). Bubosh, papachico, cecile... should teach them and sure we would have much fun, no lag, and you could say that thing of good PvP players,... At least fun and honorable opponents... but showing them how to spam things on a ball (just look your videos... pressing the same skill over and over without resources, with pots...) only produces bad players (which are boring to fight against) and lag (wich doesnt let play anybody and make combat unfair for everybody). As I said before, please no ofense. Is a great labor what you do, Lars, introducing people to pvp, but I think is not a good way, not for them and not for the rest o people playing the server. Meanwhile...we will have to play out of your hours. Good night!

We are a raid guild not small scalers. Dont tell me that small scaling is better, both platying styles are valid and need skill to do well.
    GM for The Daggerfall Authority EU PC
  • LoreToo
    LoreToo
    ✭✭✭
    dtsharples wrote: »
    LoreToo wrote: »
    Playing for score in 2k19, get old pls.

It sure does, when it's ruined by faction stack heroes like Berenhir
    I don't care for the score - when one faction is running full groups across an empty map the 'score' is null & void.
    My issue is that said faction stack are destroying any semblance of PVP for everyone, including them selves.
    But after chatting with a few EP this week, it genuinely seems that the majority of them are happy with this scenario.
    The common reply from EP was along the lines of:

"Go do Battle Grounds if you want PVP, we are playing for objectives" (Read: Empty undefended Keeps)
    "What else is this game mode for? Other than to play the map"
    "So your'e mad that in a game revolving around taking keeps that we are taking keeps"
    I'm not mad that your'e taking keeps or playing for the map - but here's an idea, how about you do it whilst there is some opposition? Instead of turtling up behind your castle walls all evening until midnight? Have some self-respect.

EP are that bad that last night at 2am! 2am they were afraid that the scroll they took from an empty Warden might be caught on its run home.
    This is all whilst EP had 3 bars and 2 lfg groups running, and both AD & DC were on 1 bar XD
    That shows you the general calibre of EP players, no wonder it attracts faction stack heroes :)

Faction stack in primetime is ok. Its fun, its lag, its 5 dcs per evening but its ok. Its not ok at late night, when it turning into Xv1.
    I mean scoring is nothing nowdays cause of night/morningcaps, but ppl still hitting "we will change campaign score in 2 primetime hours per day and win" idea. Thats stupid
  • Berenhir
    Berenhir
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No want to ofend, but... Why they run without looking behind when alone then? I only met a TDA nightblade that likes 1vs1 and 1vsX, and maybe 2 or 3 more from HW that likes too. But the rest??? Man, are explosives or runners XDDD (and Im a very bad player XDD). Bubosh, papachico, cecile... should teach them and sure we would have much fun, no lag, and you could say that thing of good PvP players,... At least fun and honorable opponents... but showing them how to spam things on a ball (just look your videos... pressing the same skill over and over without resources, with pots...) only produces bad players (which are boring to fight against) and lag (wich doesnt let play anybody and make combat unfair for everybody). As I said before, please no ofense. Is a great labor what you do, Lars, introducing people to pvp, but I think is not a good way, not for them and not for the rest o people playing the server. Meanwhile...we will have to play out of your hours. Good night!

We are a raid guild not small scalers. Dont tell me that small scaling is better, both platying styles are valid and need skill to do well.

Hey LarsS I always took your posts as being ironic but it seems to me that you really think there actually are players in TDA whose PvP performance could be rated average or even better.

That's absolutely hilarious imho. How do you get to that conclusion? Please don't take this as baiting, I am genuinely curious.

From my perspective, it is an established fact on PC EU - at least on EP and probably as well on AD side - that TDA has the worst players out of all guilds and is one of the weakest PvP guilds considering individual player performance.

The "Daggerfail" Authority is a running gag in EP zone chat as their raid is usually easier to fight than an LFG raid with only text based communication.
    You are sieging a lot and have groups running regularly, so you seem to have a good group and sign-up management.
    Your primary strength is drawn from ultidumping solo and smallscale players when outnumbering them 8 to 1 so that you can lag them out. You're also zerging with random swarms of up to 50 players most of the time, taking outposts, making most enemies' clients disconnect when they enter view range.

It does not help that you are showing off with the most cringy videos of completely failing to zerg down Sanct with 3 times the numbers as a proof of being able to fight ZS, though it has become a legendary ESO meme video by now. And I always thought you could not be so delusional to not see your performance accordingly.

Other peoples' experience with your guild seem not to differ from mine. You have only recently been featured as extra clip in Kristofer's Top 5 Battles where you wiped with your whole raid against 4 players (no basher) within 10 seconds as you tried to overrun them.

Enjoy your playstyle and have fun, but please don't claim being no zerg. You are overwhelming your opponents by numbers and wipe regularly against smaller groups than yours. That is basically the definition of being a zerg.
    Please don't take it as an insult, it's your playstyle and if you like it, enjoy it.
    PC EU - Ebonheart Pact - Gray Host - Death Recap -#zergfarming -
  • psypanda
    psypanda
    ✭✭✭
    Berenhir wrote: »

Hey LarsS I always took your posts as being ironic but it seems to me that you really think there actually are players in TDA whose PvP performance could be rated average or even better.

That's absolutely hilarious imho. How do you get to that conclusion? Please don't take this as baiting, I am genuinely curious.

From my perspective, it is an established fact on PC EU - at least on EP and probably as well on AD side - that TDA has the worst players out of all guilds and is one of the weakest PvP guilds considering individual player performance.

The "Daggerfail" Authority is a running gag in EP zone chat as their raid is usually easier to fight than an LFG raid with only text based communication.
    You are sieging a lot and have groups running regularly, so you seem to have a good group and sign-up management.
    Your primary strength is drawn from ultidumping solo and smallscale players when outnumbering them 8 to 1 so that you can lag them out. You're also zerging with random swarms of up to 50 players most of the time, taking outposts, making most enemies' clients disconnect when they enter view range.

It does not help that you are showing off with the most cringy videos of completely failing to zerg down Sanct with 3 times the numbers as a proof of being able to fight ZS, though it has become a legendary ESO meme video by now. And I always thought you could not be so delusional to not see your performance accordingly.

Other peoples' experience with your guild seem not to differ from mine. You have only recently been featured as extra clip in Kristofer's Top 5 Battles where you wiped with your whole raid against 4 players (no basher) within 10 seconds as you tried to overrun them.

Enjoy your playstyle and have fun, but please don't claim being no zerg. You are overwhelming your opponents by numbers and wipe regularly against smaller groups than yours. That is basically the definition of being a zerg.
    Please don't take it as an insult, it's your playstyle and if you like it, enjoy it.

couldnt have said it any better tbh
    President of the official Lucina Civello Fanclub
  • LarsS
    LarsS
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I guess we are 8 to 1 in this case and we are running with the whole DC faction.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z8O6vmxWPQ
    Edited by LarsS on July 2, 2019 10:54PM
  • Berenhir
    Berenhir
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I guess we are 8 to 1 in this case and we are running with the whole DC faction.

Really? You chase with 23 people + 3 randoms Vs 10 from Wipe Inc and present that as a proof that you are not zerging? Wtf?
  • coletas
    coletas
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bufff Lars. Dont upload those vídeos without a "dislocated jaw advisory" XDDD you call that "good PvP players"??? Whyyy??? A man running with no magicka regen, without pots cooldown to take at least a regen one (one of those cheap blue pots) without even make a heavy attack to regen a little??? Thats good players?? Your people need to play A LOT 1vsX before they can be good on 24vs<24. Why dont you tell the good players of your guild (you hace some good players, but i dont remeber their names) to play duels with the novices every day? That would be great for everybody, for them because they will play confident and not like now, and for us to have good and fun opponents.
  • kpittsniperb14_ESO
    kpittsniperb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭

This video actually validates the criticism.
    Magicka DK-Rowsdowerr
    Tertiary Meat GM
    "they're going to say, there's Daniel and he has 20 people with him, I want to kill him and there's
    40 more behind me."
    "I'm tired of the BS excuses, if you're going to do what you do at least admit what you're doing"
    YEEEEEAAAAAHHHH!!!
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol these campaign names. I thought you smashed your head against the keyboard.
  • Alphaa
    Alphaa
    ✭✭✭
    when can we get a GvG between Meridia's Vanguard and TDA?

Thoughts on who would victorious?
  • Dillpat
    Dillpat
    ✭✭✭
    Alphaa wrote: »

depends who can also get the most pugs to help them.
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This isn't really a discussion about Kaal anymore, maybe make a TDA thread?
  • Alphaa
    Alphaa
    ✭✭✭
    My Apologies Forum Warrior! @dtsharples
  • Berenhir
    Berenhir
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Exactly :smiley: First fight until enemy camp resurrection was also on Kristofer ESO's Top 5 stream some weeks ago, so I referred to that part for the sake of the argument. Though naming and faming is of course absolutely appropriate if you consent. Awesome fights! :+1:

This isn't really a discussion about Kaal anymore, maybe make a TDA thread?

Drifted away a bit. The thing is there is nothing positive to say about this campaign. It's a zergfest at prime time and it's quickly becoming boring afterwards. Siege buffs didn't make Cyro a better place. Negate buff is ***. Volendrung should be removed. Destroyable milegates are just either preventing fights for stupid riding or make factions stack up until they flood the blocked keep. Keep recall stones made ESO dumber.

Faction locks are unfair for most of the population. ZOS' betrayed those players who took the removal back in the day as basis for developing different chars and making friends with different guilds on all factions.

Campaign win or loss is meaningless as long as it's not won by being the better players but by playing off hours. As long as there is no weighted scoring system that supports outnumbered fighting and good teamwork but favours scroll and keep possession, it's just zerging back and forth between the emp keeps.

B O R I N G
  • LoreToo
    LoreToo
    ✭✭✭

Never. Server will collapse after 1st push 70v70
  • LarsS
    LarsS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread is really entertaining. Great thanks to all forum experts ;)
  • TriangularChicken
    TriangularChicken
    ✭✭✭✭
    TDA - a 24 man group all hiding in stealth waiting for the right moment to zerg a smaller group with the rest of the faction :D
    ..and they are thinking they're gods... I want to have your self confidence and live in your world.
  • Zevrro
    Zevrro
    ✭✭✭✭

All I see is quantity over quality. Player skill isn't even needed when you have a group that big.
    @Zevrro PC-EU
    CP 1200+
    Azura's Star/Sotha Sil/Bahlokdaan
    Magicka Nightblade

AD | Zevrro
    | Magicka Nightblade | AR43 |
    AD | Zevrro II | Magicka Nightblade | AR50 | 09-02-2019 |
    DC | Not Zevrro | Magicka Nightblade | AR33 |
    EP | Ževrro | Magicka Nightblade | AR14 |
    Other PvP Characters
    AD | Zevrro VII | Stamina Warden | AR33 |
    AD | Zevrro XII | Magicka Warden | AR22 |
    DC | Not Zevrro II | Magicka Warden | AR14 |
    DC | Necrotic Zevrro | Magicka Necromancer | AR17 |
    EP | Real-Skyice | Stamina Warden | AR10 |

>156m AP
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whilst I don't enjoy playing in a group as large as that in the video, the game does allow for it.
    We have to assume that if the game allows for it, some people will make use of it.
    You can't blame a group for doing what is allowable and acceptable in game by design.
    If you don't like it - I'd suggest just staying away from larger groups, that or join one of equal size.
    If you have a real issue with it - like its ruining your gaming experience - you need to petition ZOS not Lars.
    Personally I'd be much happier with groups being limited to 12 People max. But as it stands, 24 is the limit, if that is reasonable or not means nothing whilst it is still possible.
    You can't ask people to make smaller groups, just like you can't ask the pvdoor heroes to stop pvdoor.
    Whilst it's possible, someone will make use of it.
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Apologies Forum Warrior! @dtsharples

No, no. My Apologies snowflake :P
  • psypanda
    psypanda
    ✭✭✭
    tbh the only thing this whole thread misses now is @AbraXuSeXile
  • Zevrro
    Zevrro
    ✭✭✭✭
    Whilst I don't enjoy playing in a group as large as that in the video, the game does allow for it.
    We have to assume that if the game allows for it, some people will make use of it.
    You can't blame a group for doing what is allowable and acceptable in game by design.
    If you don't like it - I'd suggest just staying away from larger groups, that or join one of equal size.
    If you have a real issue with it - like its ruining your gaming experience - you need to petition ZOS not Lars.
    Personally I'd be much happier with groups being limited to 12 People max. But as it stands, 24 is the limit, if that is reasonable or not means nothing whilst it is still possible.
    You can't ask people to make smaller groups, just like you can't ask the pvdoor heroes to stop pvdoor.

There's a difference between telling someone to lower their group size and telling them that their group size means they are outnumbering their enemy in fights.
    @Zevrro PC-EU
    CP 1200+
    Azura's Star/Sotha Sil/Bahlokdaan
    Magicka Nightblade

AD | Zevrro
    | Magicka Nightblade | AR43 |
    AD | Zevrro II | Magicka Nightblade | AR50 | 09-02-2019 |
    DC | Not Zevrro | Magicka Nightblade | AR33 |
    EP | Ževrro | Magicka Nightblade | AR14 |
    Other PvP Characters
    AD | Zevrro VII | Stamina Warden | AR33 |
    AD | Zevrro XII | Magicka Warden | AR22 |
    DC | Not Zevrro II | Magicka Warden | AR14 |
    DC | Necrotic Zevrro | Magicka Necromancer | AR17 |
    EP | Real-Skyice | Stamina Warden | AR10 |

>156m AP
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    psypanda wrote: »
    tbh the only thing this whole thread misses now is @AbraXuSeXile

You rang? :wink:
    AbraXuS
    Grand Overlord Rank 50 [First EU]
    Clan Leader of eXile
    Gaming Community - Est. 1999
    Crashing an EP Wedding | DK Emp | 1vX | Between Enemy Lines | Hate Video | 5 v Many

• Rake
    Rake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Great.
  • VagabondAngel
    VagabondAngel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can we change the campaign name to Ebony Cyclone, please?

Oh yeah, next 30 day reset, everyone roll a blue tank. B)

Isn't pvp fun?

~ Níamh ~
    ~ Ebonheart Pact ~

~ SatGNU - PC - EU ~
  • alterfenixeb17_ESO
    alterfenixeb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Needless to say that limiting groups size to 12 would doubtfully change much. It would only limit size of pug groups for obvious reasons however it would have no impact whatsoever on organized groups. It would add some little challenge as leader of 2nd group would have to more carefully follow leader of the 1st group but that would be it.
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nobody talking about the blue snipe elephant in the room?

Flickering and teleporting all over, noclipping through keeps and under ground.

Snipes people from below ground aswell.

Luckily his damage is horrible xd.
    EU | PC
  • LoreToo
    LoreToo
    ✭✭✭
    Master_Kas wrote: »
    Nobody talking about the blue snipe elephant in the room?

Flickering and teleporting all over, noclipping through keeps and under ground.

Snipes people from below ground aswell.

Luckily his damage is horrible xd.

To snipe good you need l2p, but this person is toooooo far away from smth good.

P.s. it DOES NOT mean that whole AD know how to play
  • psypanda
    psypanda
    ✭✭✭
    Edited by psypanda on July 16, 2019 6:01PM
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    psypanda wrote: »

LOL yeah he moves exactly like that. Not sure if its the same player tough xD

He was chaining snipe on me from under the ground or something hiting 3k dmg snipes :trollface:
    EU | PC