Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• ESO Website for maintenance – September 26, 7:00AM EDT (11:00 UTC) - 11:00AM EDT (15:00 UTC)
Update 24 and the Dragonhold DLC Game Pack are both now available for testing on the PTS! Experience the amazing conclusion to the Season of the Dragon saga. You can find the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Pet Sorc LF Guild to do vet dungeons with.

mastersdaniel1b14_ESO
Pet Sorc LF Guild to do vet dungeons with. I plan on trying to switch to heals once i can get a set together. I need people to run veteran dungeons with, instead of waiting 2 hours in Group Finder. My gamertag is Dudeman120
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pet Sorc LF Guild to do vet dungeons with. I plan on trying to switch to heals once i can get a set together. I need people to run veteran dungeons with, instead of waiting 2 hours in Group Finder. My gamertag is Dudeman120

Do you have a particular server in mind? :)
    Edited by FrancisCrawford on May 11, 2019 9:01PM
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What gear do you think you need for healing?

My sorcerer healing setup is currently Necropotence/SPC/Earthgore, with the Earthgore helm bought from The Golden. But I healed White-Gold Tower (normal mode) on a pet sorcerer before I had Earthgore or SPC. And of course, if one's really in a hurry for a set of SPC, one can buy Key Fragments from guild traders. (I did that to get my SPC resto staff.)
  • mastersdaniel1b14_ESO
    I was looking to go for SPC, yes. The buying key fragments wouldn't be that bad of an idea actually. I am wanting to get the monster set from Elden hollow II, I currently have the shoulders, but need the helm obviously. As far as servers go, NA.
    Edited by mastersdaniel1b14_ESO on May 11, 2019 9:51PM
  • PoseidonEvil
    PoseidonEvil
    ✭✭✭

Do you have a particular server in mind? :)

I mean he is looking for guilds under xbox NA lol, its already server specific I feel like,

anyway OP, you still looking for a guild?
    XB1 NA *GT: A L C H E lVl Y *
    Minor Sorcery * Guildmaster
    Phixeon Maghi -- Breton Magplar
    Harrow the Souleater -- Breton Necro Healer
    Krogyle dro-Smoketh -- Orc Stamdk