The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Pet Sorc LF Guild to do vet dungeons with.

mastersdaniel1b14_ESO
Pet Sorc LF Guild to do vet dungeons with. I plan on trying to switch to heals once i can get a set together. I need people to run veteran dungeons with, instead of waiting 2 hours in Group Finder. My gamertag is Dudeman120
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pet Sorc LF Guild to do vet dungeons with. I plan on trying to switch to heals once i can get a set together. I need people to run veteran dungeons with, instead of waiting 2 hours in Group Finder. My gamertag is Dudeman120

Do you have a particular server in mind? :)
    Edited by FrancisCrawford on May 11, 2019 9:01PM
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    What gear do you think you need for healing?

My sorcerer healing setup is currently Necropotence/SPC/Earthgore, with the Earthgore helm bought from The Golden. But I healed White-Gold Tower (normal mode) on a pet sorcerer before I had Earthgore or SPC. And of course, if one's really in a hurry for a set of SPC, one can buy Key Fragments from guild traders. (I did that to get my SPC resto staff.)
  • mastersdaniel1b14_ESO
    I was looking to go for SPC, yes. The buying key fragments wouldn't be that bad of an idea actually. I am wanting to get the monster set from Elden hollow II, I currently have the shoulders, but need the helm obviously. As far as servers go, NA.
    Edited by mastersdaniel1b14_ESO on May 11, 2019 9:51PM
  • PoseidonEvil
    PoseidonEvil
    ✭✭✭

Do you have a particular server in mind? :)

I mean he is looking for guilds under xbox NA lol, its already server specific I feel like,

anyway OP, you still looking for a guild?
    In-game ID: alchelvly
    Phixeon Maghi -- Breton Healer
    Harrow the Souleater -- Breton Necro Healer
    Krogyle dro-Smoketh -- Orc Stamdk