Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

May Crownstore showcase

• Valkysas154
    Valkysas154
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So just to confirm things like Crystal Tower Sapiarchs’ Gown
    wont be on the crown store for only a short time like allot of things latley right ?
    and it's safe to wait for the end of the month to get it been waiting for it for so long
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So just to confirm things like Crystal Tower Sapiarchs’ Gown
    wont be on the crown store for only a short time like allot of things latley right ?
    and it's safe to wait for the end of the month to get it been waiting for it for so long

To be honest it's easy enough to tell once it goes live in-game.

If it's limited time, there'll be big green writing over the thumbnail showing how long it's got left in the store.
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • Tsar_Gekkou
    Tsar_Gekkou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Ragged Royal Page hairstyle looks a bit too similar to the Tousled Bard for me, but it's nice if you don't have the Tousled Bard already.
    Xbox NA healer main
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+3 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA HM | vRG HM |
    Flawless Conqueror | Spirit Slayer | Dro-mA'thra Destroyer | Tick-Tock-Tormentor | Immortal Redeemer | Gryphon Heart | Godslayer | Dawnbringer | Planesbreaker |
  • SnowFeather
    SnowFeather
    ✭✭
    How much you wanna bet that elk will be the next gem mount :/

• Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally the Altmer Dresses!!!

And that Tavern maiden dress is serving me some Abigail-Williams-in-the-Salem-Witch-Trials Realness!
    Simple but much nice, very wow!

That hairstyle is an utter disappointment tho…
    I need more long flowing styles and short styles for a distinguished male character look.
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    How much you wanna bet that elk will be the next gem mount :/

It's not. Gem-exclusives are always listed as such in the showcases.

No gem-exclusives this month, bar surprise additions.

The Elk will be sold for Crowns.
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • SnowFeather
    SnowFeather
    ✭✭
    Oh really? Sweet then! I was getting really sick of the over priced gem mounts, i might definitely get this elk then
  • theskymoves
    theskymoves
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dresses! Dresses!! DRESSES!!!!
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BretonMage wrote: »
    Alinor dresses please (hope springs eternal)...

You have eerie powers
  • Unit117
    Unit117
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Finally. I’ve been waiting for some new dresses. I’m happy :)
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Oh really? Sweet then! I was getting really sick of the over priced gem mounts, i might definitely get this elk then

Say what you will about the raw pricing, but ZOS makes no secret of how to acquire items. If it's gems-only, they say weeks in advance.
    Edited by CMDR_Un1k0rn on May 1, 2019 10:30PM
  • Karius_Imalthar
    Karius_Imalthar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok the hair style and treasure hunter personality are interesting to me. More transparent/translucent mounts and pets? It just feels lazy to me. I would love a white elk but yet-another-spoopy mount... Meh.
  • TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quantact wrote: »
    63e9fc1efb290e29675013185a4865f2.jpg

Why the Elven blade, hm? Nord steel not good enough for you?

Keep in mind that the Nords who say that sing a different tune if the Dragonborn seeking to buy is an elf him/herself.

Can somebody tell me if this elven blade artifact is a two-hander or one-hander? The ad said two hands but it was a bit unclear, and this really looks like a one-handed weapon.

I will probably buy it anyway, but the thing that most draws me is the hairstyle.

Definitely two-handed. It's the Elven Greatsword from Skyrim...which is suddenly now an artifact for some reason. XD

latest?cb=20120513002444
  • Ostacia
    Ostacia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The dresses and the Auroran Twilight horse are very nice!
    PC/ NA
    Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. -- William Blake
  • xF1REFL1x
    xF1REFL1x
    ✭✭✭
    Like the Ragged Royal Page hair style... gonna get that!
    Edited by xF1REFL1x on May 1, 2019 11:26PM
  • SnowFeather
    SnowFeather
    ✭✭
    Ok the hair style and treasure hunter personality are interesting to me. More transparent/translucent mounts and pets? It just feels lazy to me. I would love a white elk but yet-another-spoopy mount... Meh.

There already is a white elk :)

Great-Elk-Mount-Side-1.jpg?w=812&ssl=1

• NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @DuckInRealLife
    The Erstwhile Sanctuary made a comeback during the Thieves Guild & Dark Brotherhood event in march, so I doubt it returns for quite some time now.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope that hair is enabled for males as well. :)
    There already is a white elk :)
    I have that elk. It's not white. It's tawny/tan. There is no white elk.
  • Watchdog
    Watchdog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitely two-handed. It's the Elven Greatsword from Skyrim...which is suddenly now an artifact for some reason. XD

Suddenly, for some reason? :p

https://en.m.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Sinweaver
    It is an Elven claymore, possibly of Ayleid origin.
    Member of Alith Legion: https://www.alithlegion.com
  • Darkhorse1975
    Darkhorse1975
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, it's afternoon in Spain, you damm imperialists :p

Published it early, just for you ;)

Now I praise you!

Both of you...
    /kowtow
    Master Craftsman!
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Seems like my memory fails me but aren't there always more dresses than other costumes, e.g. armors, male variants etc?
  • Sticky_Paws
    Sticky_Paws
    ✭✭✭
    Is it just me or is the "Ragged Royal Page" hair, Gina Bruno's hair style? I can't unsee it. Thoughts? @ZOS_GinaBruno
    :smile:
  • crazywolfpusher
    crazywolfpusher
    ✭✭✭
    I play a khajit female and i want those dresses.
    Judge me
    protip: you can't
  • Aelorin
    Aelorin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, so many good things to choose from this month!

Yay! Finally those gorgeous dresses are released.
    And so the Elder Scrolls foretold.You will be shy, and I will be bold.
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone confirm how the dresses dye up?
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • Starlock
    Starlock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some stuff I like, some stuff I don't. Obviously, my treasure hunter character is going to get the treasure hunter personality (kind of a no brainer). But that's probably all I will get.

Frostvault Chasm? I've wanted a dwemer home for my artificer like... forever. I'd always assumed they'd make it yet another cash shop only herculean monstrosity I would never consider buying, but it looks like they actually made it a cozy-sized home. That means the price might actually be halfway reasonable (at least by ESO standards, which means still overpriced). I spent so much time making his current house dwemer style, and it is so nice already. Does he really need another house? Especially when the dwarven pipes furnishing pack isn't in the store anymore and it is impossible to furnish a house in dwemer style without that?
  • Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Watchdog wrote: »

Thanks for sharing the link, was gonna go look up what sinweaver is and why it’s name sounds familiar, saved me from typing :smile:
  • Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was tempted to buy the twilight warhorse but 3000 crowns? No.
  • TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Watchdog wrote: »

Wan't questioning the artifact, but the model used for said artifact. It's hard to look at it and see it as Sinweaver after playing Skyrim...then again, Chillrend was just a recolored glass sword.