The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

May Crownstore showcase

• Phoebe
    Phoebe
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've fallen in love with that Auroran Twilight Warhorse... only, it doesn't fit a single of my characters. Not even a planned one. I've got over 30 mounts and am probably using 1/3 of them actively, so getting one more I don't immediately have use for is a tough choice.

And yay to finally releasing those Altmer dresses! Sadly, some of my characters look fat in them. I'll at least buy the Sapiarch Gown for those who don't, though.
  • Kaymorolis
    Kaymorolis
    ✭✭✭
    Also ghost cat - much wanted for … reasons.
    Relative of yours? :p

PC | NA
    CP: 240+
    Tai'Zar - 50 Bosmer Stamblade
    Annatar the Fair - 50 Altmer MagSorc
    Rules Through Fear - 50 Argonian Templar
  • xmaveri
    xmaveri
    ✭✭✭
    Do you think the elk mount will be less than 4500 crowns?
  • LordLomax
    LordLomax
    ✭✭✭✭
    I hope so I’m thinking 4000 crowns max
  • StormChaser3000
    StormChaser3000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So much good stuff this month. They finally listened to most of players' requests.

I'll grab hair style, 2 personalities, crystal dress, maid dress and nixad. I'll pass on elk since I already have normal version.
  • Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I caved and grabbed the twilight horse mount but everything else didn’t catch my eye
  • Watchdog
    Watchdog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone known whether there is a dye matching the gold colour of the new Auroran horse, please?
    Member of Alith Legion: https://www.alithlegion.com
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @Watchdog Have you tried Divine Gold? The gold on that horse is quite saturated and a distinctly yellow hue of gold - most gold dyes would either be too pale or too dark to match it, I imagine.
  • ValkyriesWolf
    ValkyriesWolf
    ✭✭✭
    I actually think this month's showcase is pretty meh.
    I don't like the dresses and we actually don't need more dresses, but stuff every gender can wear or stuff for males (as yes, female characters can wear "male" stuff awesomely, but males wearing dresses, and don't come at me with your fat Orc male wearing the wedding dress, that was funny for like five whole minutes, do not look so awesomely in them in general) because at that department we are severely lacking in mass compared to the amount of dresses available, and I simply don't like either my males and females wearing dresses. Of my twelve characters, six are female and of those six only one, one female is wearing a dress and that is one from the daily rewards as it has some cool jewellery and dyes nicely. And just beyond that, the dresses just don't look good: the sapiarch one I have two to three words for, too much/over the top; the other real dresses are just dull lame outfits; the Tavern Maid one is interesting, but practical only for RP, not going to run around looking like that. For the two none dress outfits we have to see how they look ingame, but probably not going to buy either, especially not the Sentinel Vest one as that is pretty lame as well and we already have things that look pretty similar in my eyes. It's nice to see the Dragon Priest outfit return to the store though.
    For the other stuff, the Artifact is not looking very special and as others already said just like an elven sword in Skyrim, so nothing for me, as I didn't like the design there much either. Arm packs are nothing for me, as I am really not working much with outfits, from tje outfit station, more with costumes.
    For the pets, won't buy that Nixad as it is just yet another one and I already have the normal, don't think the elemental ones are special enough to buy them as well. The ghost cat is nice though, goes great with my skeletal pets as well. The scorpion is awesome, gonna get that one for sure.
    The elk is just over the top/too much as well and will probably be ridiculously expensive as well, going from what the normal and black one were at as they were in the store. Personalities are ok I think, though not what I am looking for, probably.
    Looking forward to the furniture sale though, perhaps I can get something nice.
    So all in all pretty meh month, only two or three things I want, depending on in-game looks and price...
    Edited by ValkyriesWolf on May 6, 2019 12:36PM
    Metal forever \m/
  • TheCabbageborn
    TheCabbageborn
    ✭✭✭
    Hey, if in case anybody is wondering, the Tavern Maid costume is 700 Crowns and dyes real well.
    when a problem comes along u must fus it
  • Phoebe
    Phoebe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey, if in case anybody is wondering, the Tavern Maid costume is 700 Crowns and dyes real well.
    Thank you, that's indeed something I wondered about!