The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Top-tier PvP'ers griefing inexperienced event questers is just shameful

• zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enkil wrote: »
    It’s called a PvP community... ESO’s currently sucks because of such dense & short-sighting thinking exemplified in several of the responses to this thread. :D:/

I do not know of a community of actual PVP players that would comply to a demand that they not engage players in PVP in a PVP zone. It's outrageous.

I'm highly critical of pugstomping in general, but I have zero sympathy for anyone with an expectation of a PVP-free experience in Cyrodiil to facilitate their lootbox addiction. I am enjoying reading their salt in Discord.

Lootbox rage demonstrates how low gaming has sunk.
    Edited by zyk on April 20, 2019 11:12PM
  • NegativeVibes
    NegativeVibes
    ✭✭✭
    It's almost as if its a PVP zone and killing each other is a part of it.
  • JaredDragonclaw
    Just take the doors off or move all quest givers outside.

Hiding in a house where others are forced to go to pick up or turn in quests and laying waste to them before they load through the door is NOT pvp. It is exploitation of the limitations of the game to abuse and prevent others from being able to complete the functions of the game as intended. By definition, that could be considered violating the terms of service. Just fix the problem ZOS! It’s easy enough to move them outside next to the house instead of inside or remove the doors.
  • goldenflameslinger
    goldenflameslinger
    ✭✭✭
    If we cross paths on our horses, going full speed and no one stops, fine. Otherwise, I’m not going to sit there and think if you could be a PVE player here for a sight-seeing tour or not. You are in a PVP zone so I will gladly show you what that’s about.
    PS4 NA DC id: goldenflamesling
  • Enkil
    Enkil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zyk wrote: »
    It’s called a PvP community... ESO’s currently sucks because of such dense & short-sighting thinking exemplified in several of the responses to this thread. :D:/

I do not know of a community of actual PVP players that would comply to a demand that they not engage players in PVP in a PVP zone. It's outrageous.

I'm highly critical of pugstomping in general, but I have zero sympathy for anyone with an expectation of a PVP-free experience in Cyrodiil to facilitate their lootbox addiction. I am enjoying reading their salt in Discord.

Lootbox rage demonstrates how low gaming has sunk.

And no one should comply with such a nonsensical demand... Has anyone called for such a thing?

I didn’t mean not killing or attacking them... I meant not Farming them repeatedly, Griefing them from stealth with 1/2 shots as they run to an objective over and over on your Twinkie char, and the like...

Of course it’s normal to engage and fight in PvP and that’s to be expected... but some are going way overboard and exploiting them in a lame and blatant manner.

Edited by Enkil on April 21, 2019 7:58AM
  • magismiss
    magismiss
    I'm personally a farmer, only in pvp twice a year for events. I get totally that pvp addicts won't stop the fight to get the emperor title. But. What I hated was that I went in Cheydinhal for it's a red place to do the quests. There were blue n yellows around n we red weren't attacking them so everyone could get the precious boxes. Then a group of blues came n killed us red in the back, n stayed next to npc's to hand in quests. N they weren't attacking yellows,only reds. So their goal was only to bully ppl as nobody was even defending, thinking they would understand we were here for questing, far from the war for the emp. I messaged the guy who killed me to ask him why he wasn't attacking yellows around but only reds, he insulted me. For me, these ppl should be ban for 3 days or smth from cyro : it's a game, but they forget it totally n create hate atmosphere so it removes all the fun of pvp.
  • smdalyb14_ESO
    smdalyb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Just don't award Alliance Points (or reduce them significantly) for senseless slaughter when your faction controls nothing but its home keeps. Then people will have to play to the actual campaign objectives instead of going in a campaign and just slaughtering PVE players for no purpose.
  • Imryll
    Imryll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sure that some are griefing PvErs, but mostly I've just heard grumbling about the load on the server and difficulty getting folks to defend the Dominion when so many citizens are in Cyrodiil.
  • sirpz
    sirpz
    ✭✭✭
    Ackwalan wrote: »
    The people that do that are not top-tier PvPers. This is the only week out of the year they can actually get a kill. Any real Pvper would quickly get bored with that kind of game play.

Earlier today a group of 3 AD grand overlords were farming people in Bruma in sotha sil. I'm primarily a pve player and dabble in pvp on occasion, so I can kinda hold my own, but still get *** on. It was some dude named kita who's apparently really popular, just constantly shitting on people and going back to stealth, eventually they just took Bruma and stomped the 15-20 newbies there. An occasional DC grand overlord or so were trying to pick off people, some were successful, but usually got killed because they were solo.
    Former Guild Master for the Gold Dragon Inquisitors
    Former Officer for the Stolen Sweetroll

The Bone Zone, Gryphon Heart | Argonian Necrotank
    Agristair Theol, Shield of the North | Breton Sorctank
    Julius Tullius Raenor, Immortal Redeemer | Imperial TankDK
    Rhosh the Impaler, Mageslayer | Orc Tankplar
    Blind-From-Shadows, Boethiah's Scythe | Argonain Tankblade
    Darius Countenain, Kyne's Will | Redguard Tankden

... and a bunch of other dps and heal toons

| CP 1300+ | 6500+hrs |
  • josh.lackey_ESO
    josh.lackey_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Of course, I can't call out the name or I will get banned from the forums. But I have watched teams of even 5 people sit in the houses, and mow down newbies one at a time. One team of 4 even set up a cold fire to kill AR 5-8 people who were coming in the door one at a time to turn in a quest.

I get the idea "well it's a PvP zone", sure, then go out and fight them. I am not saying you shouldn't fight over the towns. But setting up a gank squad of experienced PvPers, some of them I personally know are top-tier players, to mow down lowbies is just bullying, you know it is, you know it's toxic, and it seems like some of you get off on being the biggest pricks you can be to other people playing the game. Like you some of you sitting there at your computer getting these big rushes of dopamine when you read you have upset people, that's kinda messed up. It doesn't resemble any kind of competitive spirit or sportsmanship.

And I am not here as a PvE roleplayer to cry salty tears because someone picked on me, so miss me with that. I am and have been in the competitive guilds, I have been playing PvP here for years, logged ~6000 hours in cyrodiil, earned 10's of millions of AP, Trueflame emp, all the rest. I just think what I'm seeing happen is pretty sad, and think y'all should give these new guys a break; dial it down a few notches.

Yes, ZOS should have engineered the event a little differently, maybe set the houses up to only be entered by the town owner or made them safe zone for this week. But just because you can be a bully doesn't mean you should. And again, I am not talking about just fighting people over towns, or getting some kills on questers, that is fair enough. I am talking about specific toxic behavior like the gank squads or siege in the quest houses. So don't strawman what I am saying to mean "dOnT pVp iN cYroDiIl LuL" you know that isn't my point. Sure, pick on the questers a little bit, it's a part of Cyrodiil, but some y'all have just gone way too far. While getting killed or ganked is normal, I agree, what I see happening to these guys not part of the typical Cyro experience. If it had been my first experience I probably wouldn't have ever come back a second time.
  • Vietfox
    Vietfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Cyro is war, there are no rules. Get over it.
    If you don't like it go play single player games.
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I get the idea "well it's a PvP zone", sure, then go out and fight them. I am not saying you shouldn't fight over the towns. But setting up a gank squad of experienced PvPers, some of them I personally know are top-tier players, to mow down lowbies is just bullying, you know it is, you know it's toxic, and it seems like some of you get off on being the biggest pricks you can be to other people playing the game. Like you some of you sitting there at your computer getting these big rushes of dopamine when you read you have upset people, that's kinda messed up. It doesn't resemble any kind of competitive spirit or sportsmanship.
    Every night we have good players in optimal builds group up to kite randoms and pugs. This really isn't any different. I agree it's lame, but at the same time I feel no sympathy for those upset merely because they've been engaged in PVP while in a PVP zone they chose to be in.
    Yes, ZOS should have engineered the event a little differently, maybe set the houses up to only be entered by the town owner or made them safe zone for this week.
    Why should they have done that? Why have the event in Cyrodiil at all, then? If anything, it should just be the gate quests that award loot boxes, but they definitely shouldn't have facilitated safe PVE in Cyrodiil. That's nonsensical.

These gift boxes are optional and the quests are bad. Players are just spazzing out because they are addicted to loot boxes -- including a lot of PVP players who want to grind them with unprepared alts.
    Edited by zyk on April 21, 2019 11:18AM
  • Kheigen
    Kheigen
    ✭✭
    Instead of just complaining about PvP and how it is unfair to questing players who don't know the rules of Cyrodiil, Imperial City etc, do something constructive such as write a PvP event guide for PVEers venturing into Cyrodiil; what to expect, gear recommendations etc. I know people kill PVEers when they are trying to quest. However Zenimax is responsible for how the zone works. Everyone, and I mean everyone was a PVEer at some point and had to learn the dynamics of Cyrodiil, and we all died as PVEers until we learned the ropes. It was created with pve safeties removed that allow players to engage with and kill their digital opponents. Everyone going into Cyrodiil knows this. Zenimax has made information available about what Cyrodiil is and what to expect. For those comparing elite PVEers to full time PvPers, there is no comparison. Completely different dynamics and objective. And make no mistake, questers will and do engage other players. I think it's foolishness to think it doesn't happen, and I'm not just talking about defending themselves. My point is, you have a perfect opportunity to be an ambassador to introduce PVEers who mostly quest in Cyrodiil for quest completion, i.e. how to survive Cyrodiil as a PVEer.
  • Ginormous228
    Ginormous228
    ✭✭
    I see what you mean, but l remember an old saying back in the day in WoW. We would say, "PvP'd in a PvP zone", and that was on a PvP server as well at the time lol.
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I stopped reading at :
    If you think that's fun, farming people who have (a) no desire to really fight you
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • BloodBeast_ESO
    BloodBeast_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I know you are all doing it, and I know you are posting your eLiTE KiLl cOuNteR stats of over 100's of kills and 0 deaths, and making 500k+ AP an hour in your PvP guild chats. You know who you are. Ganking AR rank 4 people as they come in one at a time, while in groups of 2 or 3 (or more) and relying on the fact town door mechanics haven't been updated like Keep doors, so they can't even get back out. It's beyond cheap.

As if you aren't all sitting on 10's of millions of AP, because it's honestly not very useful outside of The Golden once a week. So spare me the "well we're just making AP" justification.

It's bullying and toxic. It borders on harassment. Spare me all the wElL zOs iS tO bLaMe or gO pLaY oNe oF tHe nEw CamPaIgNs because where I see this kind of behavior happening most is in the new campaigns. Spare me any other of the litany of excuses. It's just pathetic.

If you get your rocks off mopping up inexperienced players who stand no chance, even when they outnumber you 3:1 or 4:1, you are not a competitive PvPer or a sportsman, you are a bully. If you think that's fun, farming people who have (a) no desire to really fight you while they're doing the quests and (b) no chance of beating you, I urge you reconsider from the point of view of the real human beings on the other side of the screen. Most of them are probably lovely people. Can you maybe consider if mostly worthless points in a video game are worth being a total prick to them?

And yes, I am well are all the companion styles will be selling for a few hundred gold the 5th week when writs can drop all of them.

But the main point here is that these events are the only experience some people will have with Cyrodiil. Anyone who's been playing this game for years has seen the populations of Cyrodiil dwindle down to only barely being able to support one campaign outside of primetime. The last thing anyone who cares about the health of PvP should want to do is go terrorize one of the few points of contact that PvE players might have with Cyrodiil.

And we're not talking about casual roleplayers, if someone is following the event calendar and coming to Cyrodiil to farm boxes, they are at least a semi-dedicated PvE player and have the potential to be a productive member of Cyro if they get that spark that makes them want to try it. Even if none of them stick around, so what. At least we don't want them on the forums complaining about PvP being toxic. You know ZOS listens to the loudest forum warriors. At least pretend not to be jerk for one week to fool our guests. :D

I say this because the people I see doing it are longtime players, many I'd consider top-tier players, who should know better. People who have a lot of time invested in this game, who surely will have to find something else to do with their time if Cyro populations continue to decline as they have been. Come on y'all. Be better than this.

N0AEzvY.gif

kek its all in good fun bro why so mad
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Of course, I can't call out the name or I will get banned from the forums. But I have watched teams of even 5 people sit in the houses, and mow down newbies one at a time. One team of 4 even set up a cold fire to kill AR 5-8 people who were coming in the door one at a time to turn in a quest.

And I am not here as a PvE roleplayer to cry salty tears because someone picked on me, so miss me with that. I am and have been in the competitive guilds, I have been playing PvP here for years, logged ~6000 hours in cyrodiil, earned 10's of millions of AP, Trueflame emp, all the rest. I just think what I'm seeing happen is pretty sad, and think y'all should give these new guys a break; dial it down a few notches.

Yes, ZOS should have engineered the event a little differently, maybe set the houses up to only be entered by the town owner or made them safe zone for this week. But just because you can be a bully doesn't mean you should. And again, I am not talking about just fighting people over towns, or getting some kills on questers, that is fair enough. I am talking about specific toxic behavior like the gank squads or siege in the quest houses. So don't strawman what I am saying to mean "dOnT pVp iN cYroDiIl LuL" you know that isn't my point. Sure, pick on the questers a little bit, it's a part of Cyrodiil, but some y'all have just gone way too far. While getting killed or ganked is normal, I agree, what I see happening to these guys not part of the typical Cyro experience. If it had been my first experience I probably wouldn't have ever come back a second time.

This is much better written. I can agree with that.
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • Mudcrabber
    Mudcrabber
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just got done with the 10 Bruma dailies on my DC tank. The city was red and there were about 30 EP there from start to finish, running dailies too. No AD or DC besides myself. I got attacked a couple times and had delays interacting with doors/objectives/givers due to pets keeping me in combat, but nobody killed me.

This was on the temporary 7-day Boethiah campaign they set up for the event. Hardcore PVPers are likely staying in their own campaigns.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I find it hard to believe that "top tier" PvPers are doing this sort of thing. I know it's happening and it is poor sportsmanship (in my opinion) to set up gank squads to mow down people just because they can. But the top tier PvPers I know, and know of, would not find this fun at all. There are just some trash people out there.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Enkil
    Enkil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »
    I find it hard to believe that "top tier" PvPers are doing this sort of thing. I know it's happening and it is poor sportsmanship (in my opinion) to set up gank squads to mow down people just because they can. But the top tier PvPers I know, and know of, would not find this fun at all. There are just some trash people out there.

Unfortunately, there are some we would like to think would not stoop to that level, but it’s happening..

It’s sad when people will disregard their own rep and esteem for easy kills. :/

Whether or not there is some “top tier” of PvPers in this game is a totally diff discussion however...

Edited by Enkil on April 21, 2019 5:35AM
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Unfortunately there are some we would like to think would not stoop to that level. But it’s happening..

I'm sorry to hear that. I guess that puts them in the trash people category then.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Unfortunately there are some we would like to think would not stoop to that level. But it’s happening..

I'm sorry to hear that. I guess that puts them in the trash people category then.

theres no such thing as "trash people"
    people might make bad decisions, but that doesnt make them "Trash"

if you enter a pvp area, expect to see people pvp.

imagine a boxer getting knocked out, and when he opens his eyes and sees he was knocked down, he immediately looks at the other fighter he fought against and yells

"BULLY! JERK!
    HOW DARE YOU!"

i mean, that just not how things work.
    i dont know what people are expecting when they enter a pvp area.
    but for me? i am expecting to be fighting other players.

if you yourself decide to show mercy to one player or even a group of players then thats on you, or your group to do, but for me? i will attack, why? because this is a pvp area, and i came into that area to pvp.
    that doesnt make me "Trash"
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not really PvP though in the context of the OP. Setting up gank squads to ambush PvE players is nowhere near PvP. I understand Cyrodiil is a PvP zone. It's about the only zone I play in. Maybe trash is the wrong word to use. I apologize. I guess [removed profanity] people would be better. Pushing an objective and killing questers who are in the way is one thing. But seeking them out just to give them a hard time? That's not PvP.
    Edited by ZOS_JesC on April 22, 2019 12:42PM
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    [removed quote]

The PvErs don't have to be in a PVP zone all content is optional. Doesn't take much to group up and push a ganking group out either just requires a bit of engagement in PvP content. Think of it like a PvP er needing to go deal with PvErs for monster helms. It's just as frustrating I assure you :p
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Parrot1986
    Parrot1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [removed quote]

The PvErs don't have to be in a PVP zone all content is optional. Doesn't take much to group up and push a ganking group out either just requires a bit of engagement in PvP content. Think of it like a PvP er needing to go deal with PvErs for monster helms. It's just as frustrating I assure you :p

It’s not been like that though, 5 or 6 people setting up in a quest hall that you have to load into is pretty much impossible to fight against and isn’t PvP it’s just trolling. That’s like me and 2 mates grouping with a PvP player for that helm and kicking him from the group on the last boss.
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • HankTwo
    HankTwo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Parrot1986 wrote: »
    It's not really PvP though in the context of the OP. Setting up gank squads to ambush PvE players is nowhere near PvP. I understand Cyrodiil is a PvP zone. It's about the only zone I play in. Maybe trash is the wrong word to use. I apologize. I guess sh***y people would be better. Pushing an objective and killing questers who are in the way is one thing. But seeking them out just to give them a hard time? That's not PvP.

It’s not been like that though, 5 or 6 people setting up in a quest hall that you have to load into is pretty much impossible to fight against and isn’t PvP it’s just trolling. That’s like me and 2 mates grouping with a PvP player for that helm and kicking him from the group on the last boss.

1) Get a functional group with players familiar with PvP and decent gear, VC would be a good idea too
    2) Let all players load up their ults on NPCs before aiming to enter the building
    3) Fully buff up and use some proactive defense ults before entering as a group (like barrier and magma shell)
    4) When inside ulti dump them with multiple offensive ults and use at least one good healing ult to keep your group alive
    PC EU
    Stam DK, Magden, Magplar, Stamcro, Hybrid Sorc, Magblade & Mag DK
  • BloodBeast_ESO
    BloodBeast_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    HankTwo wrote: »
    It's not really PvP though in the context of the OP. Setting up gank squads to ambush PvE players is nowhere near PvP. I understand Cyrodiil is a PvP zone. It's about the only zone I play in. Maybe trash is the wrong word to use. I apologize. I guess sh***y people would be better. Pushing an objective and killing questers who are in the way is one thing. But seeking them out just to give them a hard time? That's not PvP.

1) Get a functional group with players familiar with PvP and decent gear, VC would be a good idea too
    2) Let all players load up their ults on NPCs before aiming to enter the building
    3) Fully buff up and use some proactive defense ults before entering as a group (like barrier and magma shell)
    4) When inside ulti dump them with multiple offensive ults and use at least one good healing ult to keep your group alive

won't really help against a group of 20 or more players ult dumping on the first group to enter. I know this because me and my entire group went from server to server doing this in the towns got 200 to 500k ap per group that entered the buildings
  • HankTwo
    HankTwo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HankTwo wrote: »

won't really help against a group of 20 or more players ult dumping on the first group to enter. I know this because me and my entire group went from server to server doing this in the towns got 200 to 500k ap per group that entered the buildings

He was talking about 5 or 6, not 20.
    PC EU
    Stam DK, Magden, Magplar, Stamcro, Hybrid Sorc, Magblade & Mag DK
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zyk wrote: »
    Salty PVE players have brought this upon themselves via vitriolic whispers and forum threads. Basically, the mere concept of demanding a PVE safe area in a PVP zone is outrageously offensive to many players.

It's not my cup of tea, but I have no sympathy for players who are upset because they are being engaged in pvp in a pvp zone. They are having infantile temper tantrums because they are being deprived of the gift boxes they are addicted to.

Yes, but which are the salty ones? Most of them are nice and normal people who have never written a word on the forums or whispered any PvPer.
    Edited by Joy_Division on April 21, 2019 12:56PM
This discussion has been closed.