The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PUT YOUR PETS AWAY IN CRAFTING AREAS

• FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    All the devs would have to do is make pets path away from turn in areas. That would be an easy solution to the problem and would keep from having to change many other things, including how people play.
    PC
    PS4/PS5
  • Aelorin
    Aelorin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello OP,

I have addon that releases the 2 pets from their duty ands sends them bakc to Oblivion. I do this when entering a town, because I know it annoys so many people.
    And so the Elder Scrolls foretold.You will be shy, and I will be bold.
  • lientier
    lientier
    ✭✭✭✭
    I really dont get it. I never ever had this problem, and I craft in vivec city on PC EU, you can just walk right through everything, never had problem with the banker. Also before vivec was the hub never in reapers march at the bank, it was realy crowded, but never experienced this. I am not sure why people experience this, is NA so much more crowded?
    PC-EU @lientier
  • Blaqk_EyeD
    Blaqk_EyeD
    ✭✭
    PUT YOUR HELMETS AWAY WHEN USING A CRAFTING STATION.
    MagSorc JuliNecroIlam 7TraitCrafter
    XboxNA: "Blaqk EyeD"
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Corpier wrote: »
    Title.

No more Matriarchs blocking craft stations.

No more bears blocking craft writ turn ins.

Please. Thank you. That is all.

I think ZOS should use the same code they use on the pets near water: make them disappear when in the area of crafting stations, turn-ins, and the bank.
    Megaservers: PC NA / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (sometimes)
    Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
    Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
    Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
    ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
    #TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • Ashtaris
    Ashtaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Frankly the NPC lounging in the middle of the Vivec turn in boxes has been more annoying than that.

It is like the devs are trolling us with that guy. :neutral:

If he was killable, he would feel the sting from the Blade Of Woe.

• Bouldercleave
    Bouldercleave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    IMO if you go afk on a event spot or bank/writ location with your twilight/bear stacked on it, you are a colossal netch fart

You might even say that sort of behavior would fall under the definition of trolling or harassment. Those are reportable offenses.

Only if you are a snowflake...

The reality of it does suck though and I ALWAYS try and remember to put away the bear if I'm in town.
  • Yvarhna
    Yvarhna
    ✭✭✭
    I always get rid of my pets in towns because I know how bothersome they can be, especially the Matriarch.

Something interesting that I discovered though is that my pets instantly get removed when I enter the crafting area in Alinor. Has anyone else come across this?

• I_killed_Vivec
    I_killed_Vivec
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I was in the Davon's Watch bank yesterday and some careless warden had left their bear "in" the door - front half in the bank, the rest of the body presumably outside...

I couldn't get out - the door did not respond to my presence, I didn't get the chance to interact with it.

Towns should have a pet suppression zone!
  • robpr
    robpr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good that Lazy Writ Crafter does that whenever you use craft station :)
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    robpr wrote: »
    Good that Lazy Writ Crafter does that whenever you use craft station :)

I have that feature disabled in my version of the add-on :smile:
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • kdougherty41
    kdougherty41
    Soul Shriven
    yes i agree with pets blocking things and people on mounts also