Maintenance for the week of September 9:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 9

so about random dung and tp to fg1

• Valldez
    Valldez
    ✭✭✭
    if i want to level undaunted passive on stam DD, i slot snb and taunt on frontbar.. queue as tank..
    if i want to level undaunted passive on mag DD, i slot heal or backbar resto.. queue as healer..
  • Vietfox
    Vietfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So isn't this reportable? Just happened to me in Frostvault, got it on video just in case
  • Wolfkeks
    Wolfkeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On the german forums (during the dungeon finder event) they said that they probably not do anything against the people who do this .
    Though not sure if other moderators see it differently.
    Edited by Wolfkeks on April 13, 2019 6:36PM
    "Sheggorath, you are the Skooma Cat, for what is crazier than a cat on skooma?" - Fadomai
    EU PC 2000+ CP professional mudballer and pie thrower
    Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, vAA hm, vHelRa hm, vSO hm, vMoL hm, vHoF hm, vAS+2, vCR+3, vSS hm, vKA, vRG, Flawless Conquerer, Spirit Slayer
  • Trinity_Is_My_Name
    Trinity_Is_My_Name
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS needs to fix this. Be funny as heck if it were fixed so when someone ported to another dungeon like FG1 they would automatically kick themselves from the group and get a 30 minute lock out. Oh yeah.
  • Trinity_Is_My_Name
    Trinity_Is_My_Name
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sh_shatter wrote: »
    good luck soloing direfrost

Huh? It's easy to solo in Normal. Vet takes a bit more Ummph but still it is soloable.
  • nihirisutou
    nihirisutou
    ✭✭✭
    "but we life in today."
    [PS4/EU]

PSN: Nihirisutou

CP: 650+

FOR THE DOMINION!!
  • Colecovision
    Colecovision
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sh_shatter wrote: »
    good luck soloing direfrost

In the room before the room with the plates, there is gate on right side. While facing that gate poke around the wall on the left side and you can flip the switch from where you are. It's the equivalent of reaching through a mail slot to unlock a door.

Now the super cheese. Go kill the next mini boss through the gate, then walk or die your way to the entrance and go through the blue portal. Works for a vet solo too. :smile:
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have some random dung ;)
    dung-beetle-on-the-go-richard-miller-590x390.jpg
    This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.