The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

How many full styles/motifs do you have?

• AndyMac
    AndyMac
    ✭✭✭✭
    All of them
    Finally got Huntsman this weekend :)
    Andymac - Magicka DK - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror
    Options
  • Killum
    Killum
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't voted because I don't really keep track of the styles I have collected. Reading this thread though made me think of the Daidric (I think I miss-spelt that) style and was very hard to get and was only meant to be available for a limited time.
    I recently picked up the book (not a page) from an overland container.

I also have the Elder Argonian which I got in the 1st week of the anniversary event - in a crafting box.
    Options
  • Acharnor
    Acharnor
    ✭✭✭✭
    1-20
    Had to update that I have gone from the teens to 45! Closing in on 50 and will use crowns to buy # 50 if I run out of gold. I have spent so much gold. Just sold the complete Xivkyn motif and have been buying motifs like a crazy man.
    Celebrate for life is short but sweet for certain.
    Options
  • MonkLoHan
    MonkLoHan
    ✭✭✭
    1-20
    As of this moment, I have 19 full motifs learned. Have a few pages on many others though. Think its time to really focus on this because I need the 50 for Grand Master Crafter achievement. Have all traits on all items fully researched just need to get the motifs done.

Think I'll just start focusing on obtaining the missing pages for the missing motifs. Should take a year. LOL.
    Options
  • sedi
    sedi
    ✭✭✭✭
    41-60
    I’d almost forgot about this thread. I now have all but the new ones, a couple of the crown store only ones about 10 pages from other ones so nearly there after years of collecting and millions spent in gold. It’s been a fun little mini game for me actually 😂 My advice is don’t rush it just celebrate each book you complete @MonkLoHan 👍
    Options
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Really hard to tell with the way the PS4 is setup. I would have to check each individual part, which is a pain.
    PC
    PS4/PS5
    Options
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    41-60
    Edit: okay now it's just Honor Guard, and whatever dropped with Elsweyr that I'm missing. (And technically Soul Shriven)
    Edited by driosketch on June 18, 2019 4:15PM
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
    Options
  • preevious
    preevious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All of them
    All of them ! I can't resist obtaining them.

As soon as a new motif is released, I don't feel complete until I have it.
    Options
  • Acharnor
    Acharnor
    ✭✭✭✭
    1-20
    I did it - 50 motifs. Now on to 100 master writs. Can't tell you how many guild vendors I have visited. My advice it use an add on (I had TTC) so you have a sense of prices and avoid the few folks who are selling at 3x the going rate. I was able to see what the general supply looked like and kept up the hunt. You never know where you will strike that sweet sweet deal!
    Options
  • Thrawniel
    Thrawniel
    ✭✭✭
    41-60
    Idk how many motifs there are overall, clicked approximate estimate. I have all motifs up to Murkmire. In process of collecting newer ones atm.
    Options
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    41-60
    55 styles completed atm. Most of them were found and not bought.
    Edited by redlink1979 on June 18, 2019 3:48PM
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
    Options
  • Acharnor
    Acharnor
    ✭✭✭✭
    1-20
    55 styles completed atm. Most of them were found and not bought.

Wow - that is impressive. I bought my way to 50 from like 18 or so on. I just can't do the repeatable quests over and over to grind them out. I spent so much gold.
    Options
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All of them
    I used to have all of them, but then I didn't. Then I did again. Then I didn't again. Then I did again. You get it.

At the current moment I have everything possible unlocked in the outfit station except for the Battlegrounds styles, the unreleased styles, and Soul Shriven because Cadwell's Silver isn't worth doing until I hit at least six years playing this game, maybe seven. There needs to be a title beyond Grandmaster Crafter, like... Grand Grandmaster Crafter.
    @Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.
    Options
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Other
    There are more than 60 motifs in this game, so I had to choose other. I have all but the newest motifs learned, so missing Honor Guard, Anequina (10/14), and Pellitine, which isn't in game yet. I have the three CS exclusive motifs, as well.

Regarding outfit styles, I haven't bothered with any of the dungeon styles or battlegrounds/PvP styles. I do have all the outfit styles from the events and some achievements. Don't have the 2 from Elsweyr yet.

Anywho - motif/style completion is always a moving target. And, since I don't really care about creating outfits, I'm really unconcerned about ever having all (or even most) of the outfit styles.
    Options
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All of them
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    I'm really unconcerned about ever having all (or even most) of the outfit styles.

I envy you. I live for outfits (fashion is the true endgame) but even my incomplete collection overkill. But I NEED to collect them all. I have a problem. Probably should have an intervention. Help me.
    @Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.
    Options
  • Ye_Olde_Crowe
    Ye_Olde_Crowe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1-20
    I have whatever motif/styles came with the game and its add-ons (like Imperial and Morag Tong), then a handful of hard-to-miss motifs and styles from the events, like Hollowjack and Prophet, and finally two or three from crown crates, like Order of the Hour or Mazzatun. So ... not many complete sets.

If I find a pretty piece (page) at a guild trader's, I might buy it, but I don't feel the urge to complete a style/motif .
    Edited by Ye_Olde_Crowe on June 19, 2019 8:27AM
    PC EU.

=primarily PvH (Player vs. House)=
    Options
  • Ardaghion
    Ardaghion
    ✭✭✭
    21-40
    I'm currently at 36 but I'm close on quite a few, depending on how you determine close. I've got 8 where I need no more than 4 more pages to complete so I'm closing in. I'd like to eventually get at least 50 so I can get the Grand Master Crafter achievement.
    Options
  • AlboMalefica
    AlboMalefica
    ✭✭✭✭
    All of them
    Currently up to date until they start releasing the new 3
    Options
  • sudaki_eso
    sudaki_eso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    41-60
    Really hard to tell with the way the PS4 is setup. I would have to check each individual part, which is a pain.
    @FlopsyPrince
    There is a very easy way, dont go through the achievements, thats a pain in the a§$. Use your journal -> library -> press r2 once and you are right in the section where all motifs are listed ;)

Completed the anequina style yesterday, only 2 of the availables motifs are missing now.
    Edited by sudaki_eso on June 21, 2019 10:59AM
    PS4 EU - StamDK
    Options
  • Feric51
    Feric51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    sudaki_eso wrote: »
    @FlopsyPrince
    There is a very easy way, dont go through the achievements, thats a pain in the a§$. Use your journal -> library -> press r2 once and you are right in the section where all motifs are listed ;)

Completed the anequina style yesterday, only 2 of the availables motifs are missing now.

Does the Journal > library technique work if you haven't completed the Mage's Guild quest line? All of my characters have completed it, so I don't have a point of reference.

Just asking because maybe he hasn't completed it yet and Shalidor's library might not be available to him.
    Feric51
    Xbox NA

Darkness Falls: The Crusade survivor (you young kids will never know the struggle of text-based games)

Options
  • VDoom1
    VDoom1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    41-60
    I know I'm more than halfway there, but no clue about an exact number. Some styles look soooooo amazing! :smiley:
    We Fight For Cyrodiil.
    We fight for The Daggerfall Covenant.
    We fight for The Aldmeri Dominion.
    We fight for The Ebonheart Pact.
    We fight for Tamriel!
    CP 1200+
    Grand Master Crafter | Tamriel Hero
    Imperial Dragonknight
    Khajiit Necromancer
    Altmer Templar | Dunmer Nightblade
    Khajiit Nightblade | Argonian Dragonknight
    Altmer Sorcerer | Breton Nightblade
    Nord Warden | Dunmer Sorcerer
    Guild - Priests Of Hircine
    ESO Since 2014
    PC - EU
    Options
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All of them
    @FlopsyPrince

Hm, last I checked this isn't always accurate. For me at least, there are some motifs that don't appear this way. I could be wrong. Best way I've found is going through known styles in collections or just going to the crafting stations.
    Options
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All of them
    OK, I don't have Militant Ordinator, but I do have all the rest
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

Options
  • sudaki_eso
    sudaki_eso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    41-60
    Marginis wrote: »

Hm, last I checked this isn't always accurate. For me at least, there are some motifs that don't appear this way. I could be wrong. Best way I've found is going through known styles in collections or just going to the crafting stations.

At least for me its very accurate, i was using this method for the last year to complete my collection. The only motifs that are missing are the crown exclusive ones (grim harlekin, taesci...).

@Feric51 good point, i was checking on one of my toons and it seems this method doesnt work until you finish the mage guild quest line.

PS4 EU - StamDK
    Options
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @FlopsyPrince

It is good to know that path. Thanks!

It doesn't list the yellow ones from the recent events, so it looks like it is not complete, but at least it helps. I am not max with the Mages Guild FYI.
    PC
    PS4/PS5
    Options
  • kringled_1
    kringled_1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Other
    The lore library is a complete listing for crafting motifs, i.e., those that have an associated style stone, and that you can choose to craft items in. It does not list style-only pages at all. All of the gold pages from the companions and Cadwell, as well as Battlegrounds pages, divine prosecution, etc. are style only pages - you cannot make items with that appearance, you can only put that appearance onto your characters existing gear.
    You don't have to be maxed in the mages guild skill line to have access to that library, but you do have to have finished the mages guild story line (Shalidor/Valaste).
    I'm now only missing 1 page each for Huntsman and Silver Dawn, missing the whole thing for Honor Guard, and I will be working on finishing Militant Ordinator in the upcoming Midyear Mayhem.
    Options
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    All except 2 full motifs.
    Options