Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Is the difficulty of DLC dungeons adjusted to be in line with Wrathstone dungeons?

Jaimeh
Jaimeh
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I did vBRF today for the first time after a while, and it seemed like a different dungeon. We were on a 3dps/1tank group configuration and we sailed smoothly through all the encounters. With FL being nerfed according to the patch notes today, it got me thinking whether ZOS has been steadily changing the difficulty of DLC dungeons in order to bring them on par with Frostvault and DoM, and whether all DLC dungeons from now on will be at that level: fairly manageable, with HM being the only challenge. I was personally fine with the Wrathstone dungeons being easier, and with the skin tied to vet completion, rather than hard mode, because they are part of the Elseweyr main story, and it was a refreshing change to make them more accessible on vet mode. However, with changes in the other DLC dungeons patch after patch, I’m wondering if this is part of a bigger picture of having all DLCs at around the Wrathstone level of difficulty, and whether this will also affect future content. What does everyone think? I like the challenge of completing difficult content--not to the point of hating my life because of it (though I know some people would say that if it doesn’t make you want to rage-quit then what’s the point :sweat_smile:), but there’s a certain sense of accomplishment when it’s finally done, and I find that rewarding feeling is applied to DLC dungeons less and less anymore.