The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PC EU SERVER IS DYING

• Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Master_Kas wrote: »
    I can't even login :(

I can log in to characters that are in pve areas, but get a permanent loadingscreen on characters that are in cyro :trollface:

it's not permanent, just very long - 10-25min xD

12 minutes currently, let's see. :neutral:

i was wrong, watched 1st episonde of doom patrol, can confirm loading screens can be infinite.. xD

I finished the latest Supernatural episode and I'm still in a loadingscreen. :smiley:
    EU | PC
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Just a heads up if anyone is seeing missing friends or guild lists, this is a side effect of the same issue (and your lists aren't actually gone). This should resolve itself once we get everything fixed, which is still in progress.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • ruikkarikun
    ruikkarikun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now I also have issue with friend list and guild list. After log in they are completely empty.
    Oh I see msg :disappointed:
  • joseayalac
    joseayalac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think that your title is an exageration...

Also, this has been said so many times before...
  • Knightpanther
    Knightpanther
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Constant Crashes and intolerable lag, the game is unplayable at the moment.

Be safe
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I finally made it in only to be greeted by ping spikes that eventually sent me back to the login screen after riding all the way from glade to Cropsford for that ridiculous conquest task.

I'm starting to wonder if they actually give a sh*t about EU.
  • SteveCampsOut
    SteveCampsOut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So glad I completed half of my alt's event quests before logout this morning!
    Edited by SteveCampsOut on March 26, 2019 12:03AM
    @ֆȶɛʋɛƈǟʍքֆօʊȶ ʀʋʟɨʄɛ⍟
    Sanguine & Psijic Group Beta Tester.
    Steve's Craftiness Find out what I can make for you at my Google Doc Spreadsheet.
    Pacrooti's Hirelings Website:
    pacrootis.enjin.com/

NA Server:
    Steforax Soulstrong CH782 Sorcerer AD
    Grumpy Kahjiti CH782 Dragonknight AD
    Rheticia Le Drakisius CH782 Nightblade DC
    Razmuzan Thrasmas CH782 Templar EP
    Sheenara Soulstrong CH782 Dragonknight DC
    Erik Ramzey CH782 Nightblade AD
    Growling Kahjiti CH782 Nightblade EP
    One of Many Faces CH782 Sorcerer DC
    Grumpasaurus Rex CH782 Warden DC
    EU Server:
    Guildmaster of Pacrooti's Hirelings AD Based LGBT Friendly Guild.
    Stefrex Souliss CH701 Sorcerer AD
    Grumpy Kahjiti CH701 Dragonknight DC
    Slithisi Ksissi CH701 Nightblade EP
    Pokes-With-Fire CH701 Dragonknight AD
    Josie-The-Pussi-Cat CH701 Templar AD
    Stug-Grog M'God CH701 Templar DC
    One With Many Faces CH701 Nightblade DC
    Trixie Truskan CH701 Sorcerer EP
    Grumpetasaurus Rex CH701 Warden EP
    ESO Plus status: Canceled!
  • Mathius_Mordred
    Mathius_Mordred
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are seeing this in our guild. Very long chat delay, guild members thinking they had been kicked, which we never do, massive delay in receiving guild invites, long delays on receiving mail etc.
    Skyrim Red Shirts. Join us at https://skyrimredshirts.co.ukJoin Skyrim Red Shirts. We welcome all, from new players to Vets. A mature drama free social group enjoying PVE questing, Dungeons, trials and arenas. Web, FB Group & Discord. Guild Hall, trial dummy, crafting, transmutation, banker & merchant. You may invite your friends. No requirements
  • Universe
    Universe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I can log in to characters that are in pve areas, but get a permanent loadingscreen on characters that are in cyro :trollface:

i was wrong, watched 1st episonde of doom patrol, can confirm loading screens can be infinite.. xD

I finished the latest Supernatural episode and I'm still in a loadingscreen. :smiley:

A very good episode :)
    I watched it yesterday.
    If you don't have anything to do, it can be a nice distraction from the current issues.
    I do wonder how much of Jack's soul left, it doesn't look promising.
    Some videos I recorded for fun: Main character:
    PC EU main: Universe - AD magicka Sorcerer, Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, The Merciless, Trial Bosses Solo Champion
    Top alts: Genius(stamina/sagicka Dragonknight) The Force(stamina Nightblade) and other chars.
    PC NA main: The Magic - AD magicka Sorcerer
    Started playing ESO in beta & early access
    User_ID: Daedric_Prince
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Holy crap, that show is still going? I wish I could remember the last season I watched so I could catch up :/

"Carry on my wayward son. For there'll be peace when you are done"
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    is anyone getting like no more than 5 FPS because of this issue or is it just me? I normally have a consistent 50-60 FPS
    IGN @ emilypumpkin
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
  • Universe
    Universe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Now I also have issue with friend list and guild list. After log in they are completely empty.
    Oh I see msg :disappointed:

As I already posted in other discussion, if you switch zones a few times the friend and guilds lists will re-appear :)
    Edited by Universe on March 26, 2019 12:34AM
    PC EU main: Universe - AD magicka Sorcerer, Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, The Merciless, Trial Bosses Solo Champion
    Top alts: Genius(stamina/sagicka Dragonknight) The Force(stamina Nightblade) and other chars.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Ok, we’re all finished. If you’re still running into issues, please try relogging.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, we’re all finished. If you’re still running into issues, please try relogging.

Thanks for the update, Gina.
  • Universe
    Universe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Thanks for the news :)
    Hopefully, the ancient Khajiit ritual worked its magic! :)
    Edited by Universe on March 26, 2019 12:43AM
  • Mathius_Mordred
    Mathius_Mordred
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Universe wrote: »

I think you reset my quest, lol, I have to start again now!
    Skyrim Red Shirts. Join us at https://skyrimredshirts.co.ukJoin Skyrim Red Shirts. We welcome all, from new players to Vets. A mature drama free social group enjoying PVE questing, Dungeons, trials and arenas. Web, FB Group & Discord. Guild Hall, trial dummy, crafting, transmutation, banker & merchant. You may invite your friends. No requirements
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, so the loading screens have gone (well, gone back to normal). Was working great in Cyro for a while, my ping was a stable 67 then all of a sudden everything stopped moving and I got kicked back to the login screen AGAIN.
    I give up for tonight.

Edit: Forgot to mention the guild/friends list was working properly too since the hotfix.
    Edited by Alucardo on March 26, 2019 1:01AM
  • StackonClown
    StackonClown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi Zenny,

Thanks! - can you now look in to the Oceania ping/lag issues? Please respond in a matter of minutes if possible like you did for this thread - that would be great

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/439549/oceanic-lag-now-300-400-ms-even-with-a-vpn-was-250-300/p1
  • xAk_MoRRoWiNdx
    xAk_MoRRoWiNdx
    ✭✭✭
    ZoS acknowledged a thread? Especially about performance issues?? And it wasn't under PTS???
    Edited by xAk_MoRRoWiNdx on March 26, 2019 2:03AM
    New to forums and stuff so I 99.9 percent probably won't see your response and such, so use the at symbol at me I guess? IDK :/. This BBCode stuff is really cool!! :D.
    Gamer from Alaska (907 Gamers, Alaskan Gamers Unite!).
    My little rant I guess?:
      One day Nightblades will get the buffs we desperately need and deserve, but so far, those buffs are not today.. The Elder Scrolls Online: Nightblade Nerfs Unlimited.
      Don't nerf you, don't nerf me, nerf the sorc behind the tree!.

If you need help or advice, hit me up on Xbox: H4rry Poggers :D .
      Also open to talking on Discord!

Ich kann Deutsch Sprechen bei der mittleren/zwischen Kenntnissen Ebene. Hallo! :D.

CP level 1000+! Playing since 2015.

My wishlist I suppose:
      • PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEAAASSSEEE EITHER BUFF SIPHONING STRIKES OR REVERT IT BACK TO PRE MORROWIND!!.
      • Bring back purge cloak. But I guess the new heal cloak is more beneficial. Hmmm....
      • MAKE IMPERIAL CITY GREAT AGAIN, BRING BACK THOSE INCREDIBLE DAYS. My best experiences in ESO where in there!
      • Return Stam builds to the power we held in One Tamriel. Long Live Stamina builds!
      • Put Magplar and MagDK into their place. Magpsorc is a hopeless case.
      • Is there any chance that we could get an Ebonheart Pact nerf? #CullingTheHerds .

My 10 characters:
      • AD - xak-Morrowindx - Khajiit Stamina Nightblade. Hours: 107 days, 19 hours (2,568 hours).
      • EP - Ich bin Groot - Orc Stamina Dragonknight. Hours: 2 days, 16 hours (64 hours).
      • DC - Who Took My Bleach - Orc Stamina Sorcerer. Hours: 3 days, 18 hours. (90 hours).
      • EP - Niada Zaennon - High Elf Magicka Nightblade. Hours: 15 days, 18 hours (378 hours).
      • AD - Healsyournoobazzwithmemes - Argonian Magicka Templar. Hours: 1 day, 9 hours (33 hours)
      • DC - Engulfing Traps - Dark Elf Magicka Dragonknight. Hours: 7 days, 17 hours (129 hours).
      • AD - Verführung - High Elf Magicka Sorcerer. Hours: 5 days, 9 hours (129 hours)
      • DC - Deadazz catch these birds - Nord Stamina Warden. Hours: 6 days, 21 hours (165 hours)
      • EP - So Bendy - Wood Elf Stamina Templar. Hours: 1 day, 15 hours (39 hours)
      • EP - Smash that mf Like button - Breton Magicka Warden. Hours: 20 hours, 20 minutes.

Aldmeri Dominion Master-Faction!
    • Aranita
      Aranita
      ✭✭✭
      No answer from server if I try to login.
      Es kommt nicht darauf an, dem Leben mehr Jahre zu geben, sondern den Jahren mehr Leben. (Alexis Carrel)
    • Universe
      Universe
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      Universe wrote: »

I think you reset my quest, lol, I have to start again now!

I see.
      You may need to contact customer support, I don't have any power or authority to assist you, I'm a player just like you xD.
      Maybe you tried to quote Gina in your post :)
      ZoS acknowledged a thread? Especially about performance issues?? And it wasn't under PTS???

The performance issues were severe and affected the entire server population, so a response from them was warranted.

@StackonClown
      I hope you will receive a response from them later :)

In conclusion, it seems that all the new major performance issues have been resolved at this time :)
      Thanks @ZOS_GinaBruno :)
      Edited by Universe on March 26, 2019 2:12AM
    • asgeir.kvitvikb16_ESO
      compensation plz ... 6/6 emperor keeps in Kyne EU last night but no emper crrowne
    • ku5h
      ku5h
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      frostz417 wrote: »
      Glad I don’t play EU, never hear anything good about it

Better players B)
    • Alucardo
      Alucardo
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Well, this was new. Getting chased by AD ball group, I start getting ping spikes then suddenly dropped to the character select screen. Normally it sends me to the login screen, which makes sense. But the character screen? lol
    • DJfriede
      DJfriede
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      PC EU is dead again in Cyro. Nothing is working when you want it. You can slam buttons with your fingers, your face, your butt -- makes no difference (if only for the weird looks).

Fix your game, ZOS.
    • Gythral
      Gythral
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      Update: We identified the issue, and are working on getting it fixed. No downtime is expected, but it may take some time to resolve (think hours, not days).

Think months, not hours or days as this has been on going since Jan 29th, not something that started just now!
      “Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
      Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
      Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy
    • Navras
      Navras
      ✭✭✭
      @ZOS_GinaBruno

Unable2queue.png

I'm sorry to post often about Group Finder but you still have open issues from the past summer... I mean this is not reasonable Gina. I often try to use the tool because I don't have much time to play dungeons or battlegrounds and this should be a quick choice to group up.

(Yes i am in a guild, yes I do play with my guild when I have enough time)

Cheers
      EU-PC
      cp 1500+
      Flawless Conqueror & Spirit Slayer

Main: Templar
      Alt: Stamblade, StamDK
    • LiraTaurwen
      LiraTaurwen
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      yea things got better for a few weeks and it was great, I thought they have fixed some of the issues but now its all back :/

Please fix your game ZOS.
    • zaria
      zaria
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Mayrael wrote: »
      Hi all, just confirming we've seen this thread and are looking into what's going on.

Our savior and prophet <3

What exactly do you think will change? The service zos has offered europe the last year has been beyond any considerable excuse. And to make it worse, the service they provide in US is of such higher standard it feels like they are two different companies (which is probably the correct assumption). I started playing NA sometime in december, and running a 200 ping primetime vivec NA is a blessing compared to any time in EU. No lag, or not noticeable, even when I get the 500+ ping symbol I can play as normal, skills go off when they should, movement is smooth and there is no waiting screens while porting.
      We have the same codes in NA and EU (i assume we do), more or less the same playerbase, but still the EU servers performance has been up to and until today, with peaks the wrong way, absolutely garbage. The brand is under a huge strain in EU, players are losing confidence in the ability to handle a thing which in US seems like an easy daily routine.
      How can we expect the servers to improve when clearly the problem lies within the actual hardware. Theres nothing to change or sort out in the software department, as long as the codes are equal in EU and NA. Its only a question of WHY zenimax chose to offer their EU partners such cheap hardware compared to what they offer their american audience.

Clearly it is hardware.

Based on what evidence?
      Regarding hardware. This is pretty BIS.
      https://www.supermicro.com/products/system/7U/7089/SYS-7089P-TR4T.cfm
      Well set up it probably set you back $200K, name it Vivec :)
      Client side I would expect OS and game on SSD, 32GB ram, an i7@4GZ and ti1080 or better to enter.

Grinding just make you go in circles.
      Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
    • Shadow-Fighter
      Shadow-Fighter
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      zaria wrote: »
      Mayrael wrote: »
      Hi all, just confirming we've seen this thread and are looking into what's going on.

Our savior and prophet <3

What exactly do you think will change? The service zos has offered europe the last year has been beyond any considerable excuse. And to make it worse, the service they provide in US is of such higher standard it feels like they are two different companies (which is probably the correct assumption). I started playing NA sometime in december, and running a 200 ping primetime vivec NA is a blessing compared to any time in EU. No lag, or not noticeable, even when I get the 500+ ping symbol I can play as normal, skills go off when they should, movement is smooth and there is no waiting screens while porting.
      We have the same codes in NA and EU (i assume we do), more or less the same playerbase, but still the EU servers performance has been up to and until today, with peaks the wrong way, absolutely garbage. The brand is under a huge strain in EU, players are losing confidence in the ability to handle a thing which in US seems like an easy daily routine.
      How can we expect the servers to improve when clearly the problem lies within the actual hardware. Theres nothing to change or sort out in the software department, as long as the codes are equal in EU and NA. Its only a question of WHY zenimax chose to offer their EU partners such cheap hardware compared to what they offer their american audience.

Clearly it is hardware.

Based on what evidence?
      Regarding hardware. This is pretty BIS.
      https://www.supermicro.com/products/system/7U/7089/SYS-7089P-TR4T.cfm
      Well set up it probably set you back $200K, name it Vivec :)
      Client side I would expect OS and game on SSD, 32GB ram, an i7@4GZ and ti1080 or better to enter.

SSD would be meh.
      Install 1 TB Ram and play on it. No lag, no loading screen ;)
      Natch Potes is like a box of chocolates - you never know what you're gonna get