Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PC EU SERVER IS DYING

• Diundriel
    Diundriel
    ✭✭✭
    LET ME BRING MY EU PC ACCOUNT TO NA PC so i can actually Play
    GM of former Slack Squad PvP Raid Guild
    Our Vids:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKLwZNZlv8an4p-xNoboE7w

Characters:
    Zoe'la- AD Magplar AvA 50 x2.5
    Not Zoe'la- DC Magplar AvA 25
    Worst Healbot EU- EP Magplar AvA 20
    Diundriel- AD StamNB AvA 36
    Pugs Got Bombed- AD ManaNB AvA 36
    Cause we have dots- AD ManaSorc AvA 33
    Red Zergs Again- AD StamDen AvA 29
    Synergy Spam Bot- AD MagDK AvA 17
    Heals of Cyrodiil- AD ManaDen AvA 14
    Nawrina- DC StamDK AvA 26
    Not Ganking- StamNB PVE DD
    Stack Pls- DC ManaNB AvA 20
    Der Katzenmensch- AD AvA 30
    Der kleine Troll- DC StamDen AvA 24
    and some I deleted and new ones I am to lazy to add so well above 200 Mio AP and 6 Former Emperor Characters

PvE: multiple Flawless Conqueror Chars, vAS +2, vCloudrest +3, vRG, vKA, vCrag hms, vDSA 43,5k score ...
  • EdoKeledus
    EdoKeledus
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS please can you restore the siege weapons "bug" version ,it was the most stable of the year.
    DC PC EU Vivec
    Daggerfall Convenant Loyalist

• ongeburz
    ongeburz
    We pay the same money as those in the US yet we get garbage while they get a fruit basket ... Worst part is ZOS doesn't even bother to make a statement regarding this or take action.

People are leaving daily because of the performance, while we love the game having these kind of issues, lag, and etc is just off putting.
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mayrael wrote: »
    Hi all, just confirming we've seen this thread and are looking into what's going on.

Our savior and prophet <3

What exactly do you think will change? The service zos has offered europe the last year has been beyond any considerable excuse. And to make it worse, the service they provide in US is of such higher standard it feels like they are two different companies (which is probably the correct assumption). I started playing NA sometime in december, and running a 200 ping primetime vivec NA is a blessing compared to any time in EU. No lag, or not noticeable, even when I get the 500+ ping symbol I can play as normal, skills go off when they should, movement is smooth and there is no waiting screens while porting.
    We have the same codes in NA and EU (i assume we do), more or less the same playerbase, but still the EU servers performance has been up to and until today, with peaks the wrong way, absolutely garbage. The brand is under a huge strain in EU, players are losing confidence in the ability to handle a thing which in US seems like an easy daily routine.
    How can we expect the servers to improve when clearly the problem lies within the actual hardware. Theres nothing to change or sort out in the software department, as long as the codes are equal in EU and NA. Its only a question of WHY zenimax chose to offer their EU partners such cheap hardware compared to what they offer their american audience.

While I completly agree with you, you're absolutely right! But its not Ginas fault, at least she tries to give us a sign that were not left alone completly.
    Edited by Mayrael on March 25, 2019 8:23PM
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cyrodiil ate my char: got endless load screen, killed the game, now I can't login anymore :(:'(
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • prototypefb
    prototypefb
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tryxus wrote: »
    Cyrodiil ate my char: got endless load screen, killed the game, now I can't login anymore :(:'(

abuse alts m8
  • Xarc
    Xarc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    After 5 attempts (game restart) I can't get my char, stuck in cyrodiil. I only have Infinite loading screens after selecting it in characters menu. Can't even leave cyrodiil to play pve, the game is totally broken for me.
    Edited by Xarc on March 25, 2019 8:25PM
    @xarcs FR-EU-PC -
    "La mort, c'est surfait.", Xarc
    Xãrc -- breton necro - DC - AvA rank50
    Xarcus -- imperial DK - DC - AvA rank50
    Elnaa - breton NB - DC - AvA rank50
    Xärc -- breton NB - DC - AvA rank47
    Isilenil - Altmer NB - AD - AvA rank41
    Felisja - Bosmer NB - DC - AvA rank39
    Xàrc - breton necro - DC - AvA rank27
    Xalisja - bosmer necro - DC - AvA rank16
    kàli - redguard templar - DC - AvA rank32
    - since april.2014
  • Flamingfunk
    Flamingfunk
    ✭✭✭
    Up to 4 minutes of delay on guild chat...
    It was like this for a little while yesterday too, but not this bad, nor for this long.
  • KoultouraS
    KoultouraS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ongeburz wrote: »
    We pay the same money as those in the US yet we get garbage while they get a fruit basket ...

Just don't tell anyone who is an outsider that we actually pay to play this game.
    We will become a meme shortly...
  • ThePlayer
    ThePlayer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Massive lag in the guild chat, please fix it!
  • marc.whiffenb16_ESO
    Wife has been stuck on a Cyrodiil loading screen for nearly 10 minutes now. I had 3 minute chat lag and reconnect errors on log out. Time to pull the plug and wait until it's fixed
    Edited by marc.whiffenb16_ESO on March 25, 2019 8:37PM
  • daemonios
    daemonios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi all, just confirming we've seen this thread and are looking into what's going on.

What exactly do you think will change? The service zos has offered europe the last year has been beyond any considerable excuse. And to make it worse, the service they provide in US is of such higher standard it feels like they are two different companies (which is probably the correct assumption). I started playing NA sometime in december, and running a 200 ping primetime vivec NA is a blessing compared to any time in EU. No lag, or not noticeable, even when I get the 500+ ping symbol I can play as normal, skills go off when they should, movement is smooth and there is no waiting screens while porting.
    We have the same codes in NA and EU (i assume we do), more or less the same playerbase, but still the EU servers performance has been up to and until today, with peaks the wrong way, absolutely garbage. The brand is under a huge strain in EU, players are losing confidence in the ability to handle a thing which in US seems like an easy daily routine.
    How can we expect the servers to improve when clearly the problem lies within the actual hardware. Theres nothing to change or sort out in the software department, as long as the codes are equal in EU and NA. Its only a question of WHY zenimax chose to offer their EU partners such cheap hardware compared to what they offer their american audience.

While I completly agree with you, you're absolutely right! But its not Ginas fault, at least she tries to give us a sign that were not left alone completly.

Gina is the face of ZOS in the forums, it's her job to take (at least some of) the heat. Other than that yes, I think everyone knows it's not the Community Management team that's going to fix any issues. Thank you, captain obvious.
  • Mitrenga
    Mitrenga
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm writing messages to my trial friend and brew my coffee. I'm reading the reply when I'm back, answering it and then proceed to shave while waiting for the reply.

Guild chat, 44 members online: 11 mins delay.
    Guild chat, 156 members online: 9 mins delay.
    Group chat: around 4 mins delay.

It's not an online game when you are not communicating with people.
  • TiaFrye
    TiaFrye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You talk about Cyro being unplayable, but have you seen Elsweyr prologue locations today? THAT is a nightmare.
  • cyberjanet
    cyberjanet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PvP is finished for tonight. We had an event on but I guess it was a big fail. Nobody could load in.
    Edited by cyberjanet on March 25, 2019 9:21PM
    Favourite NPC: Wine-For-All
    Mostly PC-EU , with a lonely little guy on NA.
  • Mitrenga
    Mitrenga
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If ZoS is not able to provide the same level of service quality for the EU servers, then let us transfer our accounts to NA.
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am stuck in cyro in like 30 min loading screen... and still going... :open_mouth:

I want my main back... :s:'(

EU PC
  • prototypefb
    prototypefb
    ✭✭✭✭
    this is just early April fools joke, in the spirit of Jester festival, gotcha ZOS!
  • Diundriel
    Diundriel
    ✭✭✭
    totally agree, pls let me Transfer better 200latency all time than this
    GM of former Slack Squad PvP Raid Guild
    Our Vids:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKLwZNZlv8an4p-xNoboE7w

Characters:
    Zoe'la- AD Magplar AvA 50 x2.5
    Not Zoe'la- DC Magplar AvA 25
    Worst Healbot EU- EP Magplar AvA 20
    Diundriel- AD StamNB AvA 36
    Pugs Got Bombed- AD ManaNB AvA 36
    Cause we have dots- AD ManaSorc AvA 33
    Red Zergs Again- AD StamDen AvA 29
    Synergy Spam Bot- AD MagDK AvA 17
    Heals of Cyrodiil- AD ManaDen AvA 14
    Nawrina- DC StamDK AvA 26
    Not Ganking- StamNB PVE DD
    Stack Pls- DC ManaNB AvA 20
    Der Katzenmensch- AD AvA 30
    Der kleine Troll- DC StamDen AvA 24
    and some I deleted and new ones I am to lazy to add so well above 200 Mio AP and 6 Former Emperor Characters

PvE: multiple Flawless Conqueror Chars, vAS +2, vCloudrest +3, vRG, vKA, vCrag hms, vDSA 43,5k score ...
  • Xarc
    Xarc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I never liked this festival :(

@xarcs FR-EU-PC -
    "La mort, c'est surfait.", Xarc
    Xãrc -- breton necro - DC - AvA rank50
    Xarcus -- imperial DK - DC - AvA rank50
    Elnaa - breton NB - DC - AvA rank50
    Xärc -- breton NB - DC - AvA rank47
    Isilenil - Altmer NB - AD - AvA rank41
    Felisja - Bosmer NB - DC - AvA rank39
    Xàrc - breton necro - DC - AvA rank27
    Xalisja - bosmer necro - DC - AvA rank16
    kàli - redguard templar - DC - AvA rank32
    - since april.2014
  • Dr4gon
    Dr4gon
    Soul Shriven
    dying????????
    please its dead already normal ping over 300
    lag bugs
    today in cyrodiil blue guy solo stole scroll from our home keep how did he get there
    and now i cant even load the game
  • goldenarcher1
    goldenarcher1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jtf174Q.jpg
  • Fixer2050
    Fixer2050
    Wasting my time with this BS....
  • Androconium
    Androconium
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shawn_PT wrote: »
    Shawn_PT wrote: »
    Chat lag is back too. Outside of Cyrodiil. I usually have faith in them but I'm starting to wonder if the game truly is more than the servers can handle. Every time a larger amount of players are around, performance takes a dip. This shouldn't happen in a game meant to be played by many. Hoping for an empty shard just so we can play properly is sad.

I realy doubt it has something to do with population. Yesterday in a weekend with a ~80 ppl long queue there was no such issues but today with 3 bars on all faction we have this madness.

I don't mean in PvP. I mean around the festival events.

Although indeed it does not explain why there is chat lag. I suppose the patch is the culprit after all.

Processor backlog.
  • Androconium
    Androconium
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    giphy.gif

As funny as this looks, it may be the solution.

• What_In_Tarnation
    What_In_Tarnation
    ✭✭✭✭
    xYLVD5Q.jpg
  • Androconium
    Androconium
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Clearly it is hardware.

Based on what evidence?
  • MirkoZ
    MirkoZ
    ✭✭✭✭

CAN we take a new server ?!?! Thank you <3
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe if EU PC folk would stop using that cheat engine, your server wouldn’t be dying :D
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My friend list dissapeared from PC EU