Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Final berry only during jester's festival or other opportunities?

• Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hoolielulu wrote: »
    I'll be four tickets short of the final berry. It's my fault for not making time to play during events but...life doesn't always cooperate. And since I can't bank tickets I'll have to use them on more useless berries or let my count sit at 12 and have the others go to waste. *SAD TROMBONE*

Dawnwood was the one Indrik I wanted, too. *MORE SAD TROMBONE*

If you are not opposed to the cash shop, you could buy 4 event tickets.
  • UmbraSonne
    UmbraSonne
    Soul Shriven
    Only 2 of the berries are for sale now- and I was confused and bought one not realizing I've just wasted the tickets. Pretty bummed. I made a point of doing the quests and now I'm just stuck. Not really understanding why they would make this so convoluted and frustrating...
  • Guyle
    Guyle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ignoring the necro part for the moment, im not entirely sure what issue you are having? The two berries that are on the event store at the moment are necessary to get the Icebreath Indrik