Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Almalexia's Oufit

• Morgha_Kul
    Morgha_Kul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the point is to get skimpy, how about some outfit elements for bare skin, to give us access to the Conan look?
    Exploring Tamriel since 1994.
  • Integral1900
    Integral1900
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    “Dear ZOS, please can I buy an ultra low resolution base game outfit bodged together when the studio belatedly realised they needed a living god as an npc...”
  • albesca
    albesca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nyladreas wrote: »
    If revealing and skimpy is what you people find sexy then I actually feel really bad for humanity :( it's so shallow and simple.

I find costumes like Naryu's morrowind outfit or all kinds of well fitted armors a billion times sexier. Not to mention that proper mind and personality goes way above clothing.

Skimpy and formfitting, along with loose and oversized clothings are all variations on the same idea of being close to nudity without showing anything, and that's what sexy is all about isn't it? Different people have different idea of what's sexier, but the basic principle is the same.
    Am I the only male left on this planet that genuinely doesn't care for bare naked skin?

I like oversized and loose clothing over skimpy myself, and I'm sure that you're in good company with leather and latex fetishists so no, you're not alone
    PC EU

Khajiit has no time for you
  • Jamdarius
    Jamdarius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    U know what? Funny thing is Almalexia was with us from the start of the game however Sotha Sil and Vivec got their statues first for housing... we have yet to see bit 100k worth gold statue of Almalexia!

And ye outfit looks awesome.
  • Malyore
    Malyore
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was browsing around Deshaan a bit since I'm thinking of getting the house right next to Almalexia's temple. I decided to stop by the temple to revisit her since I hadn't seen her in a few years, and wow is she crunchy looking. I don't really have an opinion on whether her armor becomes available to the players or not. Since the time of this post, a lot more skin-showing armors have come out. But if it does get added I do agree it needs visually updated. Her whole appearance in general feels very low res. Most of the armor is just tattooed onto her body model.
    Speaking of which, I may be mistaken but I'm assuming the backside of her waist armor was just mirrored and used on the frontside. The texturing can make it look a bit too detailed for ESO standards. Maybe that's a good reason to just update her appearance as a whole if they do decide that needs changed lol.